Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTH captcha typers  (Read 213 times)
zphanjakidze (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

Hi guys,
we are captcha solving service and paying higher than others, we want to hire workers groups for data entry job, this will be from software and worker will receive 1,20USD to 1,40USD per 1k recaptchas solution via software!
This is the highest rates, we want groups with one admin who will have his own thousands of workers if someone has groups of workers we can offer a great deal! PM me guys! or mail me at zphanjakidze@gmail.com
Thanks.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

Hi guys,
we are captcha solving service and paying higher than others, we want to hire workers groups for data entry job, this will be from software and worker will receive 1,20USD to 1,40USD per 1k recaptchas solution via software!
This is the highest rates, we want groups with one admin who will have his own thousands of workers if someone has groups of workers we can offer a great deal! PM me guys! or mail me at zphanjakidze@gmail.com
Thanks.

Good Day! I really dont understand the price on 1k recaptchas? Is it 1.20$ to 1.40$ or 120$ to 140$? May I also know what software you used and how will be the payments be made? Are you paying also in bitcoin? Do you Hire per person or is it mandatory that we have groups that will do the captchas? Sorry for so much questions but I just want to know the answer. Thanks and God Bless. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: