Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Britains Please Share your Knowlege - Convert BTC to GBP  (Read 386 times)
dripfeed (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 03:52:54 PM

Hi, Im at the conceptual stage of a developing a free secure anonymous bitcoin exchange website that enables UK based sellers like you to turn your bitcoins into UK money easily and risk-free.

Before I begin development, I was hoping to pick your brain about what you would ideally want such a service to provide, so that I can develop a system that is better than what you currently use.

I hope you can take just a few seconds to answer my questions below so that I can plan out how best to serve the community.

This survey is only for people who need to convert bitcoins into UK money (GBP). If you are one of these people then please answer all other questions below by inserting a ‘V’ into any boxes that apply.

1.   When changing bitcoins into Great British Pounds (GBP), do you first convert the bitcoins into another currency (such as US dollars or Euros)?    Yes [ ]    No[ ]
2.   How often do you need to exchange Bitcoins into GBP? Daily [ ]  Weekly [ ]  Monthly [ ]
3.   What is your preferred service for changing bitcoins into Great British Pounds (GBP)?  Enter Service: [          ]
4.   Does your current service for exchanging bitcoins into GBP charge you a commission?   Yes [ ]    No[ ]
5.   When you exchange Bitcoins for GBP, is the exchange rate offered to you more, the same as, or less than the current market value of your bitcoins? More [ ]  Same [ ] Less [ ]
6.   Would you change from your existing bitcoin exchange method to a new service if the new service ensured that all of the following were true:
o   You could sell your bitcoins directly for GBP without changing then info dollars first
o   You always got exactly the current market value for your bitcoins – no more and no less
o   You always got paid directly into a bank account of your choice within 24 hours of a transaction
o   You never had to pay commission
o   You were never asked to provide photo ID upon registration
Yes [ ]    No[ ]

Please provide any addition comments or suggestions with regard to anything that you would want included or omitted from this new bitcoin exchange service:

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions and fro helping improve the UK’s Bitcoin economy.

Kind Regards,
dripfeed
thisisgil

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:20:59 AM

Please take a look at intersango.

They used to directly trade GBP -> BTC and were my favourite trading site as I could transfer from my UK bank using SWIFT in under 2 hours.

Then... bank after bank froze their accounts and basically made it impossible to perform trading with GBP. You'd do well to investigate the issue thoroughly to ensure that you don't fall afoul of the same traps.

Mother of no children. Part-time idiot. Full-time douche.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: