Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: B2X Segwit2x Futures price prediction  (Read 1745 times)
very_452001 (OP)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

Hi since were all getting free segwit2x airdrops within a couple of weeks what price you think segwit2x coins will be? More than bitcoin gold?
Vittalev

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:10:08 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:56:32 PM

Wow the price looks like it's dipping. How do I trade futures?
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

What the hell is happening with the price of this coin? i saw it below $1100 yesterday, and i just saw the charts and it showed me up that it touched $2300 at yesterday's evening, it is amazing, but i dont think that it will be just that price for when the coin is distributed to all bitcoin holders.
Those who have 1 bitcoin will be credited with one of this coin who is worth more than $1500, and just imagine that all that money will be used to buy more bitcoins, or maybe more altcoins, the price of one of them will be so pumped.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:56:48 PM

Hi since were all getting free segwit2x airdrops within a couple of weeks what price you think segwit2x coins will be? More than bitcoin gold?

You can't compare B2X and BTCG. BTCG is just some random fork and will never gain any real value.

B2X jumped from 0.17 to over 0.25 but for me this is pyre speculations and total madness to buy at this level. To be able to predict 'a real' price, we need to wait for the hard fork and see who will adopt the new coin.

Also, this time the 'free-money' are not guaranteed:

https://www.coindesk.com/understanding-segwit2x-bitcoins-next-fork-might-different/
very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:25:59 AM

You can't compare B2X and BTCG. BTCG is just some random fork and will never gain any real value.

B2X jumped from 0.17 to over 0.25 but for me this is pyre speculations and total madness to buy at this level. To be able to predict 'a real' price, we need to wait for the hard fork and see who will adopt the new coin.

https://www.coindesk.com/understanding-segwit2x-bitcoins-next-fork-might-different/

What you mean free money not guaranteed? I thought all bitcoin hodlers have the right to claim free air drops from hard forks right?
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

What you mean free money not guaranteed? I thought all bitcoin hodlers have the right to claim free air drops from hard forks right?

Why do you think I post the CoinDesk article link?
For reading. Just read the article in the quoted post and you will understand. Sometimes are better first to read, then to post:

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

i think real price will be a lot less than actual level,  remember that this is free money and i doubt that we are going to touch these levels

but.. if this is true then we can expect a big big high jump on bitcoin price levels since everyone will run to get them

at actual levels it will mean a return of 22%!! instant return! that is insane ...

very_452001 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:53:56 PM

Is it free or not free  Huh
zattalan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:58:48 PM

Take a look at the price right now! It was over 1500 this morning.

NO2X!
Altrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:11:07 PM

Segwit2x being cancelled,, no more fork!!
https://cryptocoinmastery.com/breaking-news-segwit2x-suspending-plans-upcoming-2mb-upgrade/

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
777asianinvasian

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

Wow -66% overnight dont see how this has even any value as of right now. It must be either people dont know what is happening or are going to hold all the way up until when segwit2x does occur.

bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Now all will be changed because segwit2x is canceled. Some people say it is bad but it is very good information. I propose you focus on altcoins because its can give you fast and easy profit
deztroyr1

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:51:02 PM

lol no fork. let the btc drop begin. hope u prepared ur parachute
gl

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:10:09 PM

This is just another manipulation of the market by whales.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: