Bitcoin Forum
August 27, 2024, 07:43:18 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get back invested money from ICO ?  (Read 1489 times)
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

There is nobody of laws which govern such matters I guess. so the Government or police would not interfere with existing conditions. Perhaps that can be done is to wait and hold the proceeds from the investment if it has already been paid. at least until it reaches a new high price for sale but if not then willing just because it hoped the money back it's very impossible.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:27:53 AM

I think it is a risk that we must take into account before investing in the ICO, and that is what makes ICO as a place to invest at risk, but some of them remain promising.

Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

Investing in ICO is an option and this is risky, if you want to return the initial capital in the ICO, then you just wait and be patient until you have the value that you expect. Law and police cannot help you because this is a decision that you have made.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Getting back invested money in a short term period is not easy as investment in cryptocurrency should be long term. The investors need to realize that investing is not gambling, you need to allow time for your investment to grow!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

Hello, as everyone can see, a lot of ICO's price dropped significantly and founders are not delivering anything, because they don't care. People lost their money and hope.

Is there a way to get investors money back by involving government and police?

What if collective group of investors opens a lawsuit similar like is happening now with Tezos?

I think it is possible if the form of ICO you participated is illegal or they breach the investors and developer agreement.  But as long as the ICO is transparent, operate in accordance to the law, there is no way you can file a law suit against them if the bankruptcy came from the legit market movement.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

May be and I don't think many register as a company under any country which will make it hard to really file a case against and how are you sure those that claim to be the team are really who they claim to be, more so once the token is generate and sent out then there is no way to get back your funds except if the soft cap is not reached and the team are very good one with reputation , then they can refund the cash but if not I don't think it will be that easy and more reason the regulation is key if crypto really want to survive.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:43:29 AM

You cannot get back your money and government can't help you. You take the responsibility of your money, if you invest, you take your risks, because no project take real responsibility for their token price after listing.
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

Hello, as everyone can see, a lot of ICO's price dropped significantly and founders are not delivering anything, because they don't care. People lost their money and hope.

What if collective group of investors opens a lawsuit similar like is happening now with Tezos?

I don't think that possible for now to get our fund back through the involvement of government and police.
Cause there are still no official regulation on a project that opening an ICO, so it will be hard to make that kind of move to get our fund back.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:58:29 AM

My advise for you is that you should have it in mind to make at least half of your investment or the actual amount you invested with that's when you see the project is no longer growing just set a sell order to the exact amount you invest with and half of it and pray it will be buy, all because half bread is better than none so go for the little you can or leave it.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:13:55 AM

what happen with Tezos?
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

If there are more people reporting on the ICO project, the project party may return the crowdfunding funds under pressure.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

You won't get your money back after an ICO. Only in case if the project did not met their funding goals. But there is no other way to receive your funds back. I would recommend to spend time on researching a project before taking part in it.

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

I think you should be aware of every risk, especially if you invest your money in ico. this is a risk that you have to face all the time especially when the market is chaotic as it is now.
there is nothing you can do by involving the police or the government unless there is an element of scam.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

to be able to get the profit or money you invest in ICO maybe you have to wait until the ICO price experiences a price increase because if you sell it at a cheap price then you will only get a loss and it will make you depressed.
Monro3000

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

If it is possible to identify the persons responsible for the ICO and there is evidence that they have committed fraudulent acts, the SEC can easily close their company and hand it over to the procurator.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

I guess you're making a joke.
You should be aware before being involved in the crypto industry, especially if you invest your money in the ico project. I think it's different if when you get a profit, this is where you have to understand before actually investing.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

I doubt that from the government and the police can achieve the return of their cryptocurrency. Firstly, it is difficult to track it, even if it belongs to you. And secondly, the laws governing this market is not enough.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SmartCams
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:44:49 AM

I think cryptoinvestors mistaken investment for speculation. Investment involves a long-term strategy, not a quick income.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

to involve the police or the government, it will not be able to, because crypto is an independent institution, except for the central institution, it will be possible, but to take care of it I think it is quite complicated
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Most likely you will hardly succeed in this way, although it seems that you can write a collective complaint somewhere, but the government and the police are unlikely to help!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: