Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:44:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your strategy with airdroped Altcoins.  (Read 114 times)
sanjoant (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

Hi, what is your strategy with newly airdroped altcoins. Sell immediately and make some quick bucks or hodl considering 90 percentage of them will worthless soon.
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

Hold.
The worth of most coins from airdrops is between 1$ and 20$. Why making myself some stress by selling them as quick as I can? For that I have to check my wallets permanently, what I won't. It is free money - so I am giving it the chance to grow. I am watching the ANN-threads of these projects only occasionally. And if there will be an airdropped coin in my wallet, which will moon some day, I will be glad, that I didn't sold it. So nothing to lose, but a lot to win. Maybe.

Airdropped coins in my wallet with more value (for example PosToken, eBTC, onion, OmiseGo, ...) - I am holding them too. But I am watching a little bit more the development of this coins and the mood in the community. In order that I can react, if something important will happen.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: