Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  (Read 2747 times)
yron51

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

Yes for me because many people like us who take the opportunity to work hope that Bitcoin can live forever that bitcoin can be the first world currency.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin
Bitcoin will in future be used as a currency for the purchase and sale of goods and services. However, it is difficult to say that this will be the main currency. Prevents this use of too much volatility bitcoin. Individuals will use bitcoin as mutual settlements, but how will legal entities and especially at the international level come to show experience and practice.
You say in the future but are we not using it already as means for payment? That means we have the future now I will say. I begin to think that the so much talk and media concentration around bitcoin is making it look bigger than it is. If not how can we begin to think of 9years old bitcoin leading others in the world. Gold and silver are there.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

All could happen if in the next few years bitcoin can still maintain its top-rated position of crypto coins and even continue to make innovations so that the potential of bitcoin is well preserved, the most important is that we must also support all the developments they will create against bitcoin in future

KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

Yes definitely! Ebay is now starting this trend. They are now accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. And we are expecting that other online shop all over the world will be up for this trend. Easier, faster and secured transation offered by bitcoin, y not?
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:02:57 AM

Unfortunately i don't think that way anymore because it becomes an investment tool rather than a tradeable one. It can be an exchange money but it's difficult for now as it has high transaction fees.
v.berstein

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

Initially, bitcoin was conceived as a global currency of the future. From the very beginning, the mechanism of price growth was incorporated. And the price of bitcoins will certainly grow. There is one question. Until what time? The technology of the blockchain is constantly being improved. The speed of transactions has grown many times. New projects open up entirely new horizons for the future. In a few years everything can change. It is clear that BTC did not fulfill his mission to the end. But will it remain on the market in the future? This is a big question. I think when BTC collects a huge mass of money then it disappears. Together with him, the dollar will disappear. A new world currency will be announced. It is unlikely that it will be BTC. Something with the speed of transactions many times higher than bitcoin. Decentralization is under pressure from governments already. Bitcoin was originally conceived to solve the global problems facing the global financial system. And bitcoin will not become a world currency for sure. BTC has a completely different task...
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

It will take a lot of time for bitcoins to reach that position but it is possible. I think it will happen in developed countries in next 5 years.
nikay12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:35:21 AM

I doubt it, maybe it will not happened, but hoping in the future let's see because I feel it takes time for bitcoin to become the first world currency for buy and sell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
stimliall

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

In fact, many e-commerce websites now support BTC's payment methods!
And many tourism cities also support BTC payment!
This year in the Russian world, some hotels also support BTC's payment!
With the development of blockchain, BTC will be accepted by more countries and people!
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

Yes I think bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell maybe in the future but not now because as I heard some countries now BTC was accepted in their area and by then maybe other countries will followed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Do you think Bitcoin will become the first world currency for buy and sell ?  Grin

I think it will be possible that bitcoin wil be the first world currency, but we cant predict what will happen in the future
Maybe other cyrpto will coming up soon and replace the bitcoin position. Who knows? Let’s see what will happen next
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

I don’t think I strongly believe that bitcoin will be the first currency to be use as a transaction. Bitcoin was introduced in 2008 and I guess this is the first crypto currency to be introduced and now it has become the largest and more popular crypto currency among all and moreover we can also see that controversies are going over mostly on bitcoin and bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has millions of investors so I strongly believe that bitcoin will be the first crypto currency to be use as a transaction currency.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

I think this can happen. Bitcoins are the most valuable digital coins. It’s technology is the most modern and it’s transactions are safe.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

The current bitcoin is being supported by more than half the world because bitcoin is king in the crypto market. If in the future, bitcoin is more trusted then indeed bitcoin will become the world currency to buy and sell

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

to me yes it will only government will give it chance because bitcoin as to say has all it take to becoming the first currency it very fast and it also very secured but it only depend on the government.

I think if you mean that the Exchange of the most valuable will be made to buy and sell bitcoin? sounds very logical because price and popularity increased also at the same time + daily mined more bitcoin + half that will skyrocket price. incredible. don't understand what you mean. if you buy bitcoin, you have to pay $ or other currencies and if you sold bitcoin, you should do the same.
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:14:03 AM

I do not think that Bitcoin is designed to be a world currency Bitcoin does have great potential and is quite interesting. It's a matter of time before most countries will turn to crypto currency as their national currency. It needs a lot of improvement before we can use it in our daily lives
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:18:44 AM

Bitcoin is definitely a promising cryptocurrency and will win the market in the future.But it is unlikely that bitcoin will be the only one and will replace other currencies.

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

if worldwide. i think bitcoin is the first buy and sell currency in internet. but there is a lot of currency before that has been buy and selling but tangible. like dollars.

bitcoin is the first buy and sell in crypto world, before the ethereum, waves and other coins comes.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

No I don't think so, maybe it will be so but not now. However, bitcoin is accepted in buying and selling already and I think thats huge for it but becoming world currency for buy and sell is way too huge and I dont think anyone should focus on that for now because its going to take a long time. The community is still growing , adopting is increasing, exposure is increasing, publicity is increasing. So we should be happy with all this.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

If all governments in the world agrees on the need to have a single currency someday then it might be happen soon. The world currency will be into a debate first then miht be followed by a summit on proposed single world currency that involves all leaders of different countries. Some of the developing countries might opposed the plan because their economies is yet developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: