Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZGR-ICO POSTPONED] ZIGGER: Marketplace for localized Shopping  (Read 2899 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:07 PM

One more facility which zigger is providing to its customers is that it is issuing a token named Zigger Token also known as ZGR. This token will help you in buying and selling of different kind of goods on this site and will be used as payment currency for zigger. This token will also help you to be the owner of part of 80% of the revenue which will be generated by this site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZIGGER (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

For your facebook page I saw that you are also starting PPA advertising. In which you give 10% commission of the investor amount which we give. Is that working here too. I want to deal here. I have an investor. I will tell him he will invest in your project. How how much time will it take to give me my commission?

This project is very promising and the investors will be billionaire after the project completes. That is why I am interested.

@Vikingr
we appreciate our affiliates. We have started different type of advertising campaigns  on different platforms and PPA is also available. If you provide investors then you will earn 10% commission and that will be paid to you within 24 hours.

Only 4 hours are remaining in 40% discount. Hurry up to grab this grand opportunity.

Join us on slack for more updates
https://zigger.slack.com/join/shared_invite/enQtMjY4MDc2MDU5NzgzLTFlNDA5ZTgzY2QwMjBjYzQwYTMyNTc0OWVlOWNjYTljYjYzNzc1MTA5ZTI3MThmZjRiNmExMjJlNzU4NjYwMzY
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:53:05 PM

There are number of reasons behind opting for this Zigger platform. The main reason due to which I was convinced to join this platform is that it will help all the people living anywhere in the world to buy and sell anything for bitcoin. This will help all those who are unable to buy or sell anything by giving away their bitcoins at local market.
yeah zigger platform really a great for us because bitcoin users need a marketplace where is people buy and sell everything with bitcoin locally, there is many people worry and said that they can not buy anything for bitcoin like as furniture , Electric machinery but for me zigger will providing this facility to everyone and then our life will be more easy with bitcoins , and there is i read that Zigger coin will also acceptable in Zigger platform so its appear that zigger coin value will be too much high in the future.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

I think this project is very brave to take steps to rival some big marketplace. Very interesting and I like this. Good luck dev.
Yes, this project is really brave enough to compete with other huge marketplaces like Alibaba, EBay, Amazon, OLX, etc. ZGR will be used globally and seeing its benefits, it will be a good and successful project in the future with some good profits for each of the contributor.
i think zigger will be more use globally than Olx , Alibaba, Amazon, etc because nowadays maximum people are using bitcoin for online shopping so i am sure Zigger project will be successful project of the world in the future.
studas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:27:51 PM

i saw that zigger.io project is going too much popular on bitcointalk forum , i would like to invest in zigger ICO i hope it will give us a bigger profit at the end of ico because a lot of people focusing on ZIGGER Project and its very beneficial project for investor and i am sure that zigger will play a main role in the future to buy and sell everything for local shopping.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:32:47 PM

I think this project is very brave to take steps to rival some big marketplace. Very interesting and I like this. Good luck dev.
Yes, this project is really brave enough to compete with other huge marketplaces like Alibaba, EBay, Amazon, OLX, etc. ZGR will be used globally and seeing its benefits, it will be a good and successful project in the future with some good profits for each of the contributor.
i think zigger will be more use globally than Olx , Alibaba, Amazon, etc because nowadays maximum people are using bitcoin for online shopping so i am sure Zigger project will be successful project of the world in the future.
and if we look at the benefits and the profits for the investors then it is really the best from all of them because it not only make rich one person but it make a lot of people who will invest in their ICO will make rich. They pay a bigger amount to their investors.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:15:27 AM

I suggest that in every update the site done, it must be updared to the OP like putting the updated spreadsheet to the campaign, putting the Bounty link in OP so it will be more clear and fast to see, it is for the convience o everybody, and very helpful. Do nit get me wrong for this sir. Smiley

Anyway, is somebody got the translation for filipino? Thank you.

ZIGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:19:14 AM

I suggest that in every update the site done, it must be updared to the OP like putting the updated spreadsheet to the campaign, putting the Bounty link in OP so it will be more clear and fast to see, it is for the convience o everybody, and very helpful. Do nit get me wrong for this sir. Smiley

Anyway, is somebody got the translation for filipino? Thank you.
Thanks for your suggestion. Your message forwarded.

filipino translation already taken.

$1,454.24 Raised for ZIGGER Project
35% Discount is Live. Don't Miss this Opportunity.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

WOW!!!!!
And the journey has been started of this amazing project. I am also talking with one of the investor he will invest in your project as my referral. I will send you his Ether address which he will use for investment. I wish to get the commission sooner from you.
ZIGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:38:13 AM

WOW!!!!!
And the journey has been started of this amazing project. I am also talking with one of the investor he will invest in your project as my referral. I will send you his Ether address which he will use for investment. I wish to get the commission sooner from you.
You will not be disappointed. We have enough funds to advertise the project worldwide. The team has spent an year for the struggle of this project and it is the aim of CEO to bring in existence this platform.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:11:23 AM

WOW!!!!!
You will not be disappointed. We have enough funds to advertise the project worldwide. The team has spent an year for the struggle of this project and it is the aim of CEO to bring in existence this platform.
I am giving you congratulation that your ICO started to collect funds for to start the project. 35% discount is a very good discount. I will like to invest in that period. After when the ICO end and the coin come to exchange then I will get a huge amount.
ZIGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:26:06 AM

WOW!!!!!
I am giving you congratulation that your ICO started to collect funds for to start the project. 35% discount is a very good discount. I will like to invest in that period. After when the ICO end and the coin come to exchange then I will get a huge amount.
@Hutalar thank you for congratulating us.

yes you can get the profit after trading it on exchange when ICO end and if you will keep them in your wallet till the marketplace come to live then you will get a monthly revenue share from ZIGGER.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

This ico is a nice project it give a lot of opportunities to earn for people. The investors have a huge profit in it which I found after reading their investors revenue model. You need some more advertisement on Google and Facebook to get more investors. As intelligent investors want to invest in projects like it.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

hello dev, how much total supply of token and how much to sell in ICO?
I do not see details in OP about that. Thanks.
ZIGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

I sent the updated OP to 0day. he will update when he come online.

You can see all the details on our website: www.zigger.io

Total Supply: 30,000,000
Token price: 600 ZGR/Eth
Minimum goal: 1000 Eth
Currency Accepted: Ethereum
Available for sale: 28350000 ZGR
Team Members & Developers: 1500000 ZGR
(The team & developers share will be locked for 5 months after that will be distributed as 5% per month among them)
Reserved for Bounty: 150000 ZGR
Westant

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:04:07 AM

(The team & developers share will be locked for 5 months after that will be distributed as 5% per month among them)
I want to join your bounty campaign but I do not find it on your first post. Do you have started it?
ZIGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:31:28 AM

I want to join your bounty campaign but I do not find it on your first post. Do you have started it?
thank you for showing your interest in our bounty campaigns. the link is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393667.0
Westant

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

thank you for showing your interest in our bounty campaigns. the link is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2393667.0
I got the link and applied for YouTube video creation. Waiting for your acceptance.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

A very good idea. If it is implemented it will be a great success. But I do not understand why do you need to compete with other trading platforms? Maybe you will be more profitable to negotiate with potential competitors. If they don't want to sell a product for bitcoins you can become their mediators. They get additional buyers and you will get your income from house. Thus nobody forbids you to simultaneously develop their own project.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
ZIGGER (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:22:56 PM

A very good idea. If it is implemented it will be a great success. But I do not understand why do you need to compete with other trading platforms? Maybe you will be more profitable to negotiate with potential competitors. If they don't want to sell a product for bitcoins you can become their mediators. They get additional buyers and you will get your income from house. Thus nobody forbids you to simultaneously develop their own project.
We put them as in the list of competitors because we mean to the level of them. The traders from most of the world are trading on these platforms and we know that most of the people want bitcoin to be implement there but because of lack they are not able. We are here to solve the problem of these people and to get the traffic to our platform. which we kept as a target to our project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: