Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make content for Bitcoin Mining . Info - earn ownership + advertising share  (Read 978 times)
lacedwithkerosene (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 08:47:13 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2011, 10:01:10 PM by lacedwithkerosene

Well, I own bitcoinmining.info and I fancy it as a great domain (for a .info) as the title can simply be Bitcoin Mining Info, and it can feed off of that generic search.

I already have enough bitcoin website projects going on and want to put more time into the rest of my life, so I haven't moved on it yet like I thought I would. However, now would be a great time to get this going while there is still a chance of rising up through Google. Also, it can be linked to and from Bitcoin Mining Accidents (which has had 13K unique visitors this month).

Basically I need a person very familiar with mining (just one) who writes well and is familiar with Wordpress. They will make a comprehensive guide to mining. We don't sell anything, we don't have users, just readers. This is mostly a static site, with updates when new technology is released. So the hard part is launching with great info.

I cover hosting, make edits accordingly (big stickler for coherent writing and you should be too), do the social media and advertising campaigns, various other things like picking the template, managing plugins and widgets. Basically I'm just trying to save myself from having to research and write the comprehensive mining pages that is the product.

This person will earn a 25% share of the domain name ownership when I approve the beta and it's launched. They also will get 50% of any advertising revenue through the rest of this year. Beyond that I will evaluate whether or not I still need a webmaster for day to day or whether I will make the content updates myself. There may be other sweeteners. Please PM.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lacedwithkerosene (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 09:57:08 PM

To the top of a better-suited subforum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: