Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting dumped before you even go out.  (Read 3608 times)
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:50:03 AM

This is why I call phonesex lines.

Seriously.

For the record I was referring to prostitution.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:14:20 AM

Seriously.

If I'm lonely and miss my ex wife I call a phone sex line.

Basically I ask the woman on the other end to scream at me for a half hour and tell me I'm stupid while I throw dishes around my kitchen. Then I slam my bedroom door and go to sleep on the sofa. Ah, the good old days.

should have done the force cuddle with her

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
AliceWonder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:25:32 AM

Seriously.

Oh I don't see prostitutes. Nothing against those who do, but for me, a few phone Mistresses are all I need to not feel lonely.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:32:34 AM

Seriously.

Oh I don't see prostitutes. Nothing against those who do, but for me, a few phone Mistresses are all I need to not feel lonely.

and blow a wad

AliceWonder

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:56:32 AM

Seriously.

and blow a wad

Actually I rarely do that with them. I just talk for the most part. Some kink talk and some kink play sometimes but rarely to the level of needing kleenex.

QuarkCoin - what I believe bitcoin was intended to be. On reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 12:28:39 PM

Seriously.

I wasn't implying you did Smiley
Remember remember the 5th of November (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:28:48 PM

I'm personally in it for a long term relationship that would allow me to pop the question. I personally know of people that dated MANY years before considering popping the question, but I feel I want to get on with my life sooner and get married. While that doesn't stop a woman from say cheating or leaving you, it still strengthens a relationship, does it not?

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:32:24 PM

Seriously.

and blow a wad

Actually I rarely do that with them. I just talk for the most part. Some kink talk and some kink play sometimes but rarely to the level of needing kleenex.

You know how I can tell your lying? Because your phone is so sticky it bubbles when you speak into it. lol

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:38:29 PM

I'm personally in it for a long term relationship that would allow me to pop the question. I personally know of people that dated MANY years before considering popping the question, but I feel I want to get on with my life sooner and get married. While that doesn't stop a woman from say cheating or leaving you, it still strengthens a relationship, does it not?

No, it does not. It gives her absolute power over you and changes the direction of your life. All of the dreams you have are null and void if you get married. Oh, sex is over too within a year of getting married. Anyone that wants to find out if I'm right or not, put a penny in a jar every time you have sex the first year of your marriage. After the first year take a penny out of the jar every time you have sex. The rest of your life will be spent trying to get the pennys out of the jar and she will spend the balance of them on her next husband when you're dead.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:39:55 PM

Marriage is primarily a financial constraint on the one making the most money to leave. I don't believe I'll ever get married without a considerable premarital agreement.

I don't think marriage has any influence on a relationship. Except when you're religious and won't have sex before marriage. Sex is a very important aspect of a relationship.
phantastisch
Legendary

Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 05:51:35 PM

No, it does not. It gives her absolute power over you and changes the direction of your life. All of the dreams you have are null and void if you get married. Oh, sex is over too within a year of getting married. Anyone that wants to find out if I'm right or not, put a penny in a jar every time you have sex the first year of your marriage. After the first year take a penny out of the jar every time you have sex. The rest of your life will be spent trying to get the pennys out of the jar and she will spend the balance of them on her next husband when you're dead.

You sound bitter. Get over it and choose a girl / woman that suits  you better... Seriously  ,guys like you are making me mad. You are probably 80 % responsible for what happened between you and your ex-wife. Taking the responsibility for this comes with your man-card. But it seems you revoked your membership. Renew it, move on and stop blaming somebody who was just acting accordingly to your behaviour. Women are like that. I guarantee you if you don't change some of your behaviour , history will repeat itself.

- A happy man.

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐       
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 06:19:20 PM

You sound bitter. Get over it and choose a girl / woman that suits  you better... Seriously  ,guys like you are making me mad. You are probably 80 % responsible for what happened between you and your ex-wife. Taking the responsibility for this comes with your man-card. But it seems you revoked your membership. Renew it, move on and stop blaming somebody who was just acting accordingly to your behaviour. Women are like that. I guarantee you if you don't change some of your behaviour , history will repeat itself.

- A happy man.

I'm not bitter at all. I just don't like being controlled in a relationship when all I was looking for is sex and friendship not a mommy. Women especially after they have had kids can't help but mommy their husbands and it's really hard to have your mom talk to you all day then have sex with her that night. My second wife was great and has lasted more than 18 years. I'll probably ditch her soon though because I'm a selfish prick and she's getting too old.

atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:46:11 PM

Yes, it strengthens it immeasurably if you're both committed to it.
atariguy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:46:53 PM

- A happy man.

I'm not bitter at all. I just don't like being controlled in a relationship when all I was looking for is sex and friendship not a mommy. Women especially after they have had kids can't help but mommy their husbands and it's really hard to have your mom talk to you all day then have sex with her that night. My second wife was great and has lasted more than 18 years. I'll probably ditch her soon though because I'm a selfish prick and she's getting too old.

Perhaps your problem is that you went into the relationship looking for sex. There's a lot more to a marriage than that.
atariguy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:50:26 PM

It doesn't nullify your dreams if your dreams included getting married and your wife has similar goals and values. And I'd have to say that while we may not have sex quite as often as we did the first 6 months, nearly 20 years later we're still having it pretty regularly. And this is after having several kids, too.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:00:44 PM

find a virgin and they're less likely to leave

http://eharmony.com

Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 10:36:15 PM

find a virgin and they're less likely to leave

http://eharmony.com
Well duh, OP is a virgin, which would be me. Anyway, back on topic, I finally spoke to the girl, on Facebook though, and apparently she likes someone else now, though maybe it will be just like me, a simple unrequited crush or something.

AliceWonder

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 11:12:37 PM

Yeah, sorry but that's just the way it goes. I suspect she's just looking to have fun and not anything too serious anyway. That's what a lot of them are after, and once you learn what lines not cross, soon that isn't enough for them and they crave more from ya.

Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:20:34 AM

Interesting thing is, that the girl is a bit vulgar, at times(on her Facebook wall) she mentions things like "su** my di**" and "bl** me" towards people she doesn't like, though no specific names or anything like that. No it's not in English. I have no problems with that, but nothing else on her personality ever suggested that she was capable of saying such things.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:25:36 AM

Interesting thing is, that the girl is a bit vulgar, at times(on her Facebook wall) she mentions things like "su** my di**" and "bl** me" towards people she doesn't like, though no specific names or anything like that. No it's not in English. I have no problems with that, but nothing else on her personality ever suggested that she was capable of saying such things.

Dude, that says something about you. You can't even score a foul mouthed slut. Damn, now you went and made me feel sorry for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: