Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $90,000 to invest in crypto for million dollars  (Read 1543 times)
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:38:11 AM

ETN was the most successfull ICO in the history of crypto, if your lucky you bought some coins before the ICO sold out.

Right now its at 5x the ICO price at 3.5 cents per coin. Once it hits Bittrex and POLO it will go up to 50 cents a coin.

Right now you can buy it on cryptopia, its only been live for 3 days.

You can mine it now!!!!! soon mobile phone mining! Just be patient, sorry you missed this coin but dont be bitter to other investors.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:40:47 AM

ETN was the most successfull ICO in the history of crypto, if your lucky you bought some coins before the ICO sold out.

Right now its at 5x the ICO price at 3.5 cents per coin. Once it hits Bittrex and POLO it will go up to 50 cents a coin.

Right now you can buy it on cryptopia, its only been live for 3 days.

You can mine it now!!!!! soon mobile phone mining! Just be patient, sorry you missed this coin but dont be bitter to other investors.

I am sure so many people havent even heard about ETN.
Why? What is the special thing about this coin? It looks like you have some ETN in your bag that is why you advise other people to buy ETN  Grin
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:41:08 AM

Chin, name one other low marketcap coin that has potential to 10x right after BTC2x fork? The only coin thats not a scam is Electroneum.

Please dont include your ERC20 coins, you cant even mine those!!!!!! And if Ether gets hacked and crashes so does your scam coin!!!!

A real coin has its own BLOCKCHAIN! That is why ETN is getting on all the important exchanges they want, they actually have to turn down lower quality exchanges. POLOniex is very strict, and doesnt accept Ether/ ERC20 coins. They will accept ETN due to it being a real coin.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

For 10x in profit, it is possible in crypto but on the other hand, the risks might bring you 10x in losses as well. Shift is high risk coin, I suggest you to diversify in a couple of coins and hold for long term.
cadilac9999

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:00:39 AM

Focus on COSS. This coin will be able to become the second BNB that mean 20x easy

Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:17:45 AM

You say you're experienced in the stock market yet are willing to risk 90K on shift, bluntly put, that's stupid. How can you have been on the stocks game, have this much disposable income and not understand to never put all your money in one asset? Diversify and make your portfolio top heavy with bitcoin and quality high market cap alts, ETH, XMR, etc. It's find to take a risk with a portion of your portfolio in an up and coming small cap, but if you're going to drop 90k on shift and it's all you've got you may as well go bet on black at the roulette table.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:27:00 AM

For 10x in profit, it is possible in crypto but on the other hand, the risks might bring you 10x in losses as well. Shift is high risk coin, I suggest you to diversify in a couple of coins and hold for long term.

If you buy ETN get it in the 3 cent or below range. You better not wait to buy ETN, this will pump up so high, tons of people missed this ICO due to China FUD. It is a underbought coin. The development thus far has exceeded expectations. It has its own blockchain and mobile app now. Bittrex and Poloniex will be launching this month. It's also got the largest community of supporters 400k plus.

A 90k purchase of ETN will be worth 15 million within 3 months mark my words. 400k community members.

Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:40:52 AM

If you want to invest 90k and make a million out of it You will have to take risks (get a top 100 or top 200 coin). BTC will not rise 12X
The entire market is at ATH, mainly because of the rise of bitcoin. On the other hand the Altcoins marketcap has been been pretty low (BTC domination)
and Alts may drop down even more the coming weeks.(btc fork 16 nov)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

hey guys im new with cryptocurrency market. i trade stocks. i want to invest in one small coin and chose SHIFT. do you think it can make me a millionaire or not? thanks

SHIFT looks to have been dumped 10 times from its highest level at 0.0012 and if you got in at such values or even half of it, you must have incurred a huge loss. But if not, try ADX and BTS as both possess better volumes than this coin. If I were to go trading alts at such times, I would never choose a single coin but diversify my portfolio into different coins as if one goes the wrong way, at least the other could recover my loss. Each coin has some potential and with your capital, you only need a 10-12x to become a millionaire. So why take chances?
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:23:51 PM

put it all in monero  Grin
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:44:39 PM

Honestly the only coin that’s still ripe for growth that I would consider putting that much money into would be Neblio.  Just now getting listed on exchanges but have had a working blockchain and wallets for months.  iOS wallet among others coming out soon.  Devs are working hard and providing frequent updates.  Other than that I know 0x is a great project with a stellar team and that token should awake soon but I still don’t think I would put that much money into it.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:51:06 PM

i dont think that to invest in 1 only coin is a good idea
i wont get into details about SHIFT because i dont know much about it
but there are many interesting coins that worth the investment
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:54:37 PM

i dont think that to invest in 1 only coin is a good idea
i wont get into details about SHIFT because i dont know much about it
but there are many interesting coins that worth the investment

I would focus only on HIGH quality coins, Shift is a scam coin. Electroneum is the best coin right now, the coin has its own unique blockchain and you can mine it on your mobile phones and pc's. It has the most community member support by a landslide. If you want profit buy Electroneum! Its an easy 50x within 2 months after ICO is finished!

Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

hey guys im new with cryptocurrency market. i trade stocks. i want to invest in one small coin and chose SHIFT. do you think it can make me a millionaire or not? thanks
there is no reason to ask you to choose SHIFT coins for the long term.
if you talk about investing it would be nice to choose BITCOIN instead of ALTCOIN else.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

there is no reason to ask you to choose SHIFT coins for the long term.
if you talk about investing it would be nice to choose BITCOIN instead of ALTCOIN else.

I would buy a coin tht can rise quick.

*do not buy the top of Bitcoin right now*

Look for a solid project, dedicated blockchain.

Mobile mining, pc, and low marketcap.

You can only have room for growth with Electroneum!

I dumped all my BTC and went all in on ETN. About $58k. Im going to pay cash for a nice mansion if it does what is promised.

It is undervalued because ICO was during China fud, and now with the market surge its going to play catchup.

newguy38 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:44:44 PM

Honestly man, shift looks like a pump and dump coin.

If you believe in the project then go for it. But be aware of the risks - you could easily lose more than half your investment in one day if the market conditions are turbulent. Don't expect too much from your investment is what i mean.

If the same run that brought it from under 0.0001 to over 0.0012 happens again, and you time your sell perfectly, you could well make a million dollars on paper. But, the liquidity just isn't there to make this practical.

seems like shift is a good project to me. they have a working product. not a pump and dump
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:45:23 PM

I would choose NEBLIO too... do your research before. Wink
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

The coin will launch soon, hopfully with anroid and apple mobile mining at the same exact time. And hopfully they launch after Nov 15 so it can pump from the BTC fork completing.

Its an easy 75 cents by the end of the year (we already hit 25 cents a few days ago, 75 cents is just tripple that)

75 cents is our teams target sell price, which is equal to %1500 gain from ico base price. Very realistic. and coming up soon.

There is not a better ICO than this right now.

ETN is way to popular to ever go below 1 cent. You are forgetting ETN got worldwide attention with it having the biggest online commuinity. It has the longest threads on these forums, and the most rigistered users signing up for ETN.

You are forgetting that it achieved all these records during China fud, which made the market tank during this ICO. The market has recovered just in time fo ETN to get released on major exchanges, and mobile mining APP on Google, and possibly apple store.

If your lucky you will hold ETN though its next all time high, shattering $1.00 is the next wave its heading for, it already hit 30 cents which means it 70x'ed a few days ago. This will be the next NEO! But better!

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

I dont have shift and I dont know if this altcoin become you a millionaire person. I suggest if you have really 90k dollars and if you want to invest to altcoin its better if you buy different altcoins like 20-40 altcoins and for sure you will become millionaire in the future but you need to choose good altcoin . Maybe make a research so you see what coin is the best to invest or good to buy.
cafetools

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:06:33 PM

Just buy Electroneum, its the newest project, most community support, and a real mineable blockchain. Easy +%15,000. If you feel like you missed out with Antshares/ NEO, try electroneum for the similar profit margins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: