Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ¦¦¦ AltCoinBit.com ¦¦¦ ☞ New CryptoCurrency Exchange ☜ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  (Read 3074 times)
sopchs

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:01:11 AM

my dear I'm not talking about what worked, but the withdrawal I made bitcoinque for some reason / platform error has gone strangely Huh, another situation is that this security pin is not working because I'm trying to transfer and an error saying that the number is wrong, the same error as when trying to access the platform saying that code 2 factors is wrong.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agricoin

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:22:32 PM

my dear I'm not talking about what worked, but the withdrawal I made bitcoinque for some reason / platform error has gone strangely Huh, another situation is that this security pin is not working because I'm trying to transfer and an error saying that the number is wrong, the same error as when trying to access the platform saying that code 2 factors is wrong.

now i can wd but status pending

AGRICOIN.ASIA   [ ACCELERATE FARMING ECOSYSTEM ]
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

now i can wd but status pending

Now just leave it pending and within 24hrs. you should get coins. I'm thinking withdraw done manually, but mine completed.

sopchs

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

yes my dear, it stays pending and then it goes, but my first serve that I did was bitcoin that was pending and then disappeared, because it is not appearing nor in the historico, it is as if I did not have this bitcoin, this is strange!
agricoin

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 01:27:29 AM

market offline?Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

PyramidsCoin

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:45:05 AM

New Secure the withdrawal. You must now enter a PIN. The new PIN is sent to the email address. Please read carefully the email content

Thanks altcoinbit dev, keep up the good work  Wink
the exchange came down hours ago btw
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:48:26 AM

hey Altcoinbit, i wish i didnt have to say this shit, but i wish you have not stolen my NYC or the 283LTC that i traded into(thats 22000AUD) then banned my account just after i submitted a support ticket!   ie:    (withdrawal issue, not enough LTC in hotwallet! #802192)

In light of what has happened to me and what is coming from others as well, your exchange and conduct ticks all the boxes for fraud and scam.
 Please prove me wrong, all i wanna do is get back to trading, not fuck around trying to get my NYC back 1month before Christmas!

why has my support ticket not been answered? why am i still banned? and consequently blocked from my balance in my account with you? why has this been ignored?
agricoin

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:14:50 AM

Can't connect to the wallet daemon!

come on dev make your market better

romeonik

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

Are there problems with the withdrawal of coins?
sopchs

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:45 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:33:42 AM by sopchs

it's very estranger, I've asked for a ticket for 10 days and so far it has not been answered, they have not yet solved my request for my bitcoin service, this platform will soon be on http://www.badbitcoin.org, now you get it , even though the pin does not work anymore. to enter the platform have to insist several times with the code of two factors until he accepts, need to find the problem, find the answers to my questions.

left the Altcoinbit bitcoin wallet and sent it to this 12uC1cTkLnxQKDb8o63NY2yNbTk3wVyzdA, but it did not arrive or was. Huh
dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

Yes i have the same issues as well, i tried withdrawal my bitcoin and having issues with no-email confirmation that sent back to my e-mail.

if admin is come back here please my ticket #416148

Thanks

dagoz87

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:38:31 AM

My issues was fixed, so for next user. you better to register your account using a gmail account, so you can receive confirmation email when withdrawal.

Good luck with the project altcoinbit.com

All the best. Cheesy

JSEcoinPROMO

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:10:49 AM

My withdraw coins works fine Smiley

good luck Altcoinbit.com Wink
danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

SCAM!
fil286n

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:59:33 AM

SCAM!
I'm get my BTC stuck too. Can't withdraw. Please, send help!!!
AltcoinBit (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:03:03 AM

SCAM!

what?
you get coins. now you delete your post!! You're blaming our exchange!!
danycoman

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

SCAM!

what?
you get coins. now you delete your post!! You're blaming our exchange!!

I have never heard that before! Well, no one uses it, do not you see? You do not notice that you only have problems and that in your ann everyone complains about you!

There's also a lack of common sense when you are guilty! Better you should shut down your miserable platform, you want to make money, but professional services do not exist.

You have no idea to talk to customers, you have no market idea and no platform to help you. Cryptodao or South, considered a bad platform is over you!

You have 5 coins. and you block them for 12 hours, I understand that you are busy having 10000 tickets per day, how bad this platform is ...

So he goes after the bitcointalk and fools others.
danycoman

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:37:18 AM

@AltcoinBit

Do not you notice everyone has problems with you?

Everyone report to this ANN! This is an SCAM, do not deposit BTC or other currencies!

You will receive them whenever you want to!

Today we will build a warning ANN for this exchange!
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:16:20 PM

So far I have managed to withdraw without any issue, but I'm wondering why it takes so much time for withdrawals to be pending. Are you doing it manually?

To withdraw you need to:
  • be logged in
  • type your password again
  • type in the pin
  • -have access to email so you can confirm the withdrawal

In my opinion, those steps are sufficient safeguards to protect the user. After confirming the withdrawal, the withdrawal should proceed to completion.
AltcoinBit (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

So far I have managed to withdraw without any issue, but I'm wondering why it takes so much time for withdrawals to be pending. Are you doing it manually?

To withdraw you need to:
  • be logged in
  • type your password again
  • type in the pin
  • -have access to email so you can confirm the withdrawal

In my opinion, those steps are sufficient safeguards to protect the user. After confirming the withdrawal, the withdrawal should proceed to completion.

This is not enough, I do not withdraw manually. The script does it by itself, but it checks to see if it's a fake payout
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: