Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raiden Network is very bullish at the end of November.  (Read 855 times)
dennyd999 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:48:56 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:01:27 AM by dennyd999

https://cryptobriefing.com/raiden-rdn-sleeper-hit-of-2017/

Great article explaining what Raiden Network would be about and what it would not be.  Personaly after microRaiden at DevCon3 was announced to be laucnhed in the end of November I am very bullish on RDN.

If someone missed Raiden Network ICO, there is still some chances to buy it on ICO price or maybe cheaper after it hits EtherDelta.

vfalla

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:45 PM

Today the tokens have been released and the price has so much up potential. Just you wait until it hits real exchange

Ranyar

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

Be kind to each other

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

So, what do we have here? Growth is almost 2 times, huge walls are eaten in seconds, the price of orders for purchase is higher than the price of warrants for sale. What happens when the token goes to other exchanges, except for the Etherdelta?
herma

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Raiden Network ( RDN ) list on Binance exchange

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/928584131574841344

Congratulation !
bitcoinerik

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

I have created an unofficial Raiden Network group on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/D4nnnk-cJZkakNXkU70vlw
Feel free to join and to share the invitation link!
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:55:42 AM

Raiden Network ( RDN ) list on Binance exchange

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/928584131574841344

Congratulation !

Now listing on binance and trades with very high price, I expect RDN will go lower than ico price, so people who lost the chance to buy in ICO can buy cheaper like other ICO projects.
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:08:40 PM

I dont think price will go down, Raiden working for this project since long time and they have real product which can solve some real problem.

ti988co

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

Looks bullish on Binance  Grin
JVicente

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:52:10 PM

In my opinion, we could see and special behavior on RDN. Don´t think its going down, as many have said here, there is a working product already. That alone in ICO world is speciall. One of the really special aspects of this token was that it may have heaps of users right at the start. There´s no fork, that have 2 consecuences. First, there´s a bunch of BTC, that otherwise was going to stay as BTC, going for altcoins. RDN is an altcoin. Second, as there´s no fork, there´s no solution to the scaling problem and higher fees, and that´s exactly what RDN want´s to solve. In traditional finance when the "The Oracle of Omaha", Warren Buffet, talk´s everybody listen. In crypto when "The Oracle of Kolomna", Vitalik Buterin, talks, we listen. There´s a big audience that saw Vitalik talk about RDN at devcon. We are going up.

Im a newbie so probably u should take this too seriously.
JVicente

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

"shouldn´t" take this too seriously.  Shocked
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

I dont know why a lot of people are trying to hype this altcoin, anyway, it seems like a good project but i dont know why, i have been looking at their marketcap and they seem to be a good project, anyway, i dont think that it is going to be a huge one like everybody is saying on this forum.
But how do you know that it is going to be bullish by the end of the month? i have been following the price for more than two days and i can say that it is a very stable coin, and we are on a bullish trend right now.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

I don't like the raiden network and the fact that they did an ico instead of helping ethereum. Vitalik also don't like them, 1 single tweet from vitalik can crash the pirce, and also the price is very high now...

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:23:20 PM

https://cryptobriefing.com/raiden-rdn-sleeper-hit-of-2017/

Great article explaining what Raiden Network would be about and what it would not be.  Personaly after microRaiden at DevCon3 was announced to be laucnhed in the end of November I am very bullish on RDN.

If someone missed Raiden Network ICO, there is still some chances to buy it on ICO price or maybe cheaper after it hits EtherDelta.

Are you actually going to purchase that coin to make money or are you investing in something that you think will be of value within a couple of years?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:29:11 PM

I'm not a fan of etherdelta, although I now a lot of people have used it without any problems, I'm one of those paranoid ones that keeps his seeds and keys locked up tight.  Like the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto no one will ever find out what my keys are.

Raiden Network was one of the ICOs I was looking at, until I got all salty on Icos in general.  I am going to wait until it hits a different exchange to get some.
I'm thinking an end of the year december bull run rather than a november one, but my predictions have seriously been like 50/50 so there's a 50% chance I am totally off.

BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

This is a big bullish trend if I ever saw one.
sinner

Activity: 615

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

Why does Raiden have its own token?  Isn't this analogous to bitcoin selling, say, a BIP148 token?

What exactly am I buying if I buy Raiden Network token?  Is the network development complete?
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:24:14 AM

Why does Raiden have its own token?  Isn't this analogous to bitcoin selling, say, a BIP148 token?

What exactly am I buying if I buy Raiden Network token?  Is the network development complete?

https://token.raiden.network/

I am very interested in RDN too. I think also this is just the beginning. End of Nov. will be exciting.
ti988co

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:50:52 PM

Anyone know if exvhange listing is soon? The price is moving upward fast at the moment...
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

Anyone know if exvhange listing is soon? The price is moving upward fast at the moment...

I don't know if there will be a listing right now but it is only a matter of days till it gets listed on (more) major exchanges.
ti988co

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:07:38 PM

I don't know if there will be a listing right now but it is only a matter of days till it gets listed on (more) major exchanges.

Great, that will be a boom  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: