Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:57:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HURRY-UP]--> !!! MY 3 x 300MH/s M USB MINERS 4 SALE!!! EU (Shipping-Worldwide!)  (Read 2485 times)
up.debug (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:16:24 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 10:28:54 PM by up.debug

Hurry-up folks!!! Smiley

!!! FIRST COME = FIRST SERVE !!!

I'm here simply to sell 3 2 (two) of my AsicMiners Usb Block Erupter that could run @ 330MH/s ( 1 0.67 GH/s TOTAL!!!)

I bought them about 3.5 weeks ago since a friend of mine convinced me, but I'm not able to stay on pc or to deal with such things (yes, I know I'm stupid! Tongue)
So, I decided to sell and so I joined this forum.. but still I can't get out of newbie-zone Sad where maybe I could post this offer in a more appropriated section..
I just want to quit with bitcoin-world!!! Please help me!!! Smiley I wasted my time & money and now I would like to recover everything I can and go straight forward on my not-bitcoin way!!! Smiley (sorry for my english!)

I've bought them @ 2.05BTC each, from a bulk order and received by hands thanks to a friend of mine.. I know that there are group-buy here that nowadays sells it @ 2 but please consider that I can send your package even tomorrow!!! Smiley I'm not asking 2BTC each, I'm not that fool, but I'm asking just for a REASONABLE price, simply to not waste other money.. Sad

I would prefer to sell all of them to one buyer, just to simplify my daytime! Smiley Anyway I reserve to evaluate other options..

I can send them worldwide but I would prefer to send in EU because of the fees and taxes...

- EU shipping @ 0.3BTC INCLUDED (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)
- WW shipping @ 0.7BTC INCLUDED (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)
- Anti-Static bag/s (from an old motherboard! Smiley)

Any question, please PM me or post here! Smiley

Thanks for reading!!!

EDIT 19-06-2013:

- 1 sold to user "anykeywhy" @1.75BTC final price!

- 2 AM usb miners remaining atm

- Free traceable shipment included

-- ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED --

Smiley

Best Regards!

So what's the latest on this?

up.debug, what's your best offer including shipping to the U.S.?

I've edited the first post, sorry, you'll find it updated regularly from now.. Smiley

I think that a US shipm-included price would be 1.9BTC ONE or 3.65BTC BOTH ... isn't it a fair price? Smiley
I can mark the package as a gift Wink Wink Wink

You know the rest... Smiley
Let me know!

My bests!

up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:30:41 PM

..anyone interested??  Smiley
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:35:25 PM

All 3 for $300.00

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:53:49 PM

All 3 for $300.00

..maybe I could sell my house too for $300!!! Tongue
shahgarpett

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:56:19 PM

all for $600 or EUR or whatever

and i pay for shipping

i'm europa too
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:59:00 PM

all for $600 or EUR or whatever

and i pay for shipping

i'm europa too

Where from Europe??? Smiley
btceic

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:59:57 PM

You do realize that @ $200.00 a piece they will never ROI?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:02:26 PM

You do realize that @ $200.00 a piece they will never ROI?

In the future, someone could sell them to a museum for $1000000 !!! Smiley
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:07:17 PM

I just want to underline that you are buying HARDWARE, then you could see @ daily income as a dividend............  2x usb miners means DAILY the weekly dividend of one AM share I think.. Tongue
btceic

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:13:02 PM

I just want to underline that you are buying HARDWARE, then you could see @ daily income as a dividend............  2x usb miners means DAILY the weekly dividend of one AM share I think.. Tongue

If they are so great then why are you insisting on selling them at cost?

1 GH/s yields about .025 BTC per day you bought them for what 6+ BTC?

It will take you at least 240 days to ROI and this is not taking into account diff rising. Diff is now at 19.3 MM

These will NEVER ROI at this price EVER

up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:16:24 PM

It will take you at least 240 days to ROI and this is not taking into account diff rising. Diff is now at 19.3 MM

Sorry, but you are not getting the point...

AM shares ROI is about 2.5years atm but people still go crazy buying them... ...blades @50BTC and so on.................
I repeat you are buying HARDWARE anyway... if you have time, you could re-sell it on ebay or to a collectioner in one year maybe.... Wink

regards!
btceic

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:21:19 PM

I just want to underline that you are buying HARDWARE, then you could see @ daily income as a dividend............  2x usb miners means DAILY the weekly dividend of one AM share I think.. Tongue

AM shares ROI is about 2.5years atm but people still go crazy buying them... ...blades @50BTC and so on.................
I repeat you are buying HARDWARE anyway... if you have time, you could re-sell it on ebay or to a collectioner in one year maybe.... Wink

regards!

Sorry, hardware in the IT world does not work like that. Prices on ebay are plummeting, 1 week ago the prices were easily getting 500+ now they barely get 300.00 and that is for retards on ebay that cannot do math.

Which is also why people are selling off their blades left and right, because of the price! They overspend and want to get their money back, just like you are.

up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:25:00 PM

I just want to underline that you are buying HARDWARE, then you could see @ daily income as a dividend............  2x usb miners means DAILY the weekly dividend of one AM share I think.. Tongue

regards!

Sorry, hardware in the IT world does not work like that. Prices on ebay are plummeting, 1 week ago the prices were easily getting 500+ now they barely get 300.00 and that is for retards on ebay that cannot do math.

Which is also why people are selling off their blades left and right, because of the price! They overspend and want to get their money back, just like you are.

..as you know, business is business.... Smiley
..and I don't care of whatever happens in the bitcoin world... just want to sell my units and quit... Smiley

Why you are against me?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
do you have some usb miner shutted off to protest in the meanwhile?? Tongue
regards!
btceic

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:34:02 PM

Not against you at all, sorry if I came on too harsh, but the greed factor around hear is palpable.

People are dreaming of instant riches hearing about folks that bought 1000's when BTC was $.0001, and those days are simply not coming back.

The folks that bought 100's of these things are either really really greedy or have a cost basis in the single or very low double digits.

People are buying these units for more then they will ever pay back and leaving allot of people with bad tastes in their mouths and may not have good things to say about BTC when asked about it... This is the last thing that we need at this crucial point in time.

So you said that you are getting out of BTC?

Could this possibly have to due with the fact that you have not earned allot yet?

Edit: case in point:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195004.msg2494921;topicseen#msg2494921

That's setup in the photo will probably cost you well over $14,000 and has a total lower net hash than a BFL little single $1,299.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

M

Your BTC is the bird in the hand, the USB sticks are the birds in the bush.

Ouch when difficulty just hit 19 million. The block eruptor is now making just $0.75 a day (0.0078btc) at current prices. Forecast 1 year from today now is to just make $90 profit in total if the price remains around $100/btc.  This means in 12 months from today this usb stick will not even have mined 1 btc, despite costing 2btc+, with difficulty rises of 30% a month or more.

These are turning into a far worse deal quicker than i imagined!

M

Edit: btw the reason why I put a bid on them is to give them to a few friends at work that are susceptible skeptical, I wont be buying them a PC with a GPU in it to test with but I can do a simple USB stick to get them started.

up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:42:53 PM

SIMPLY I'M NOT A NERD ON COMPUTER, I WANT TO QUIT THIS ADVENTURE.
..... I'VE MINED ABOUT 0.632115BTC IN A DISCONTINUED WAY TILL NOW WITH MY USBs...................

PLEASE, WHO IS OFF-TOPIC SHOULD OPEN HIS OWN THREAD............................................

I hope you understand. YOU MISSED THE POINT.
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:56:07 PM

let the guy sell his miners and stop trolling
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:05:12 AM

let the guy sell his miners and stop trolling

THANKS !!!  Grin MUCH APPRECIATED !!! :

respect!
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:22:23 AM

Grin this shop is going to close for today = I'm going to sleep = see you tomorrow (CET)!!! Grin

I will dream that during the night someone would offer to me 2000BTC for my usbs!!! Grin

((and please remember, if you are in hurry... simply PM to me!!!))

Good Night/Morning to Everybody Smiley
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:42:05 AM

!!! THIS SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN !!! Smiley

Good Morning/Night to anybody !!! Grin

regards!
Chrithu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:53:28 AM

I was telling from the get go that those things were massively overpriced. Material costs is something between 10% to 20% of the price they charged. Maybe add another 20% of the price for actual manufacturing. So the guys making them already earned an estimated 60% to 70% of the price as pure profit. Anyone buying the things to actually mine with them is indeed a moron that cannot do the simplest maths.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: