Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HURRY-UP]--> !!! MY 3 x 300MH/s M USB MINERS 4 SALE!!! EU (Shipping-Worldwide!)  (Read 2485 times)
acs26

June 18, 2013, 12:33:08 PM

You seem like a joke and unprofessional to me, though, that's just me.

----

Do you have pics of the USB miners?
up.debug (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 12:40:08 PM

Today update:

I buyed/payed one!!!!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Can't wait !!!! Grin

I asked to that guy if he could wait untill tomorrow for shipment, just in the case one of my friends from Italy wants another one miner, and he is OK to wait!

I will update here tomorrow, as I'll receive the tracking number of the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao!

I can confirm this! Smiley
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 01:05:23 PM

I'm buying one for 1.75BTC too. I'm in Italy with the other guy. Escrow or paying at arrival. Let me know

I've changed my mind, i'm buying one when they are cheaper.

ilpirata79

Activity: 353
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:09:58 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 05:49:10 PM by ilpirata79

I offer 75€ for each.

regards,
ilpirata79
peterlex

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

250€ for the 3. Interested?  Cool
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:18:49 PM

250€ for the 3. Interested?  Cool

Sorry, only 2 remaining! one sold!  Cool

let me know... Smiley
macintosh

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:43:43 PM

do you pay for shipping?
lmontrose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 05:47:30 PM

would you like to buy my 7950 card for $400 instead.  It does 650 mhs

Hurry-up folks!!! Smiley

!!! FIRST COME = FIRST SERVE !!!

I'm here simply to sell 3 of my AsicMiners Usb Block Erupter that could run @ 330MH/s ( 1 GH/s TOTAL!!!)

I bought them about 3 weeks ago since a friend of mine convinced me, but I'm not able to stay on pc or to deal with such things (yes, I know I'm stupid! Tongue)
So, I decided to sell and so I joined this forum.. but still I can't get out of newbie-zone Sad where maybe I could post this offer in a more appropriated section..
I just want to quit with bitcoin-world!!! Please help me!!! Smiley I wasted my time & money and now I would like to recover everything I can and go straight forward on my not-bitcoin way!!! Smiley (sorry for my english!)

I've bought them @ 2.05BTC each, from a bulk order and received by hands thanks to a friend of mine.. I know that there are group-buy here that nowadays sells it @ 2 but please consider that I can send your package even tomorrow!!! Smiley I'm not asking 2BTC each, I'm not that fool, but I'm asking just for a REASONABLE price, simply to not waste other money.. Sad

I would prefer to sell all of them to one buyer, just to simplify my daytime! Smiley Anyway I reserve to evaluate other options..

I can send them worldwide but I would prefer to send in EU because of the fees and taxes...

- EU shipping @ 0.3BTC (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)
- WW shipping @ 0.7BTC (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)
- Anti-Static bag/s (from an old motherboard! Smiley)

Any question, please PM me or post here! Smiley

Thanks for reading!!!

up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:21:33 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 07:53:15 PM by up.debug

do you pay for shipping?

..if you read all previous posts, you can understand that mow I'm to the point in which I MUST include shipment costs.. obviously if the offer the buyer makes is a bit reasonable! Smiley

ATM I've sold for sure (received payment) only 1 miner @ 1.75BTC all inclusive to a guy from Italy.

I repeat: 2 remaining (not yet confirmed by who requested them)

regards!
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 07:54:01 PM

see you tomorrow! Smiley
msdrahcir

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 08:04:27 PM

if $300 for all three guy doesn't reply, I'll buy all three for $150. And HOPE there is an ROI. Three hundred is too rich for my blood- that is a 120 day roi before calculating electricity and the rising difficulty.
macintosh

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 09:51:55 PM

Hurry-up folks!!! Smiley

I'm here simply to sell 3 of my AsicMiners Usb Block Erupter that could run @ 330MH/s ( 1 GH/s TOTAL!!!)

I bought them about 3 weeks ago since a friend of mine convinced me, but I'm not able to stay on pc or to deal with such things (yes, I know I'm stupid! Tongue)
So, I decided to sell and so I joined this forum.. but still I can't get out of newbie-zone Sad where maybe I could post this offer in a more appropriated section..
I just want to quit with bitcoin-world!!! Please help me!!! Smiley I wasted my time & money and now I would like to recover everything I can and go straight forward on my not-bitcoin way!!! Smiley (sorry for my english!)

I've bought them @ 2.05BTC each, from a bulk order and received by hands thanks to a friend of mine.. I know that there are group-buy here that nowadays sells it @ 2 but please consider that I can send your package even tomorrow!!! Smiley I'm not asking 2BTC each, I'm not that fool, but I'm asking just for a REASONABLE price, simply to not waste other money.. Sad

I would prefer to sell all of them to one buyer, just to simplify my daytime! Smiley Anyway I reserve to evaluate other options..

I can send them worldwide but I would prefer to send in EU because of the fees and taxes...

- EU shipping @ 0.3BTC (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)
- WW shipping @ 0.7BTC (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)

Thanks for reading!!!

Shipping seems a little expensive for this
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 10:01:57 PM

So what's the latest on this?

up.debug, what's your best offer including shipping to the U.S.?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
ilpirata79

Activity: 353
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:09:37 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2013, 10:26:34 PM by ilpirata79

I lower my offer to 60€ for each of them, shipping included in italy...
paid when received.

Regards,
ilpirata79
up.debug (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:17:05 PM

I've edited the first post, sorry, you'll find it updated regularly from now.. Smiley

I think that a US shipm-included price would be 1.9BTC ONE or 3.65BTC BOTH ... isn't it a fair price? Smiley
I can mark the package as a gift Wink Wink Wink

You know the rest... Smiley
Let me know!

My bests!
Alexander The Great

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:41:40 PM

Hurry-up folks!!! Smiley

I'm here simply to sell 3 2 (two) of my AsicMiners Usb Block Erupter that could run @ 330MH/s ( 1 0.67 GH/s TOTAL!!!)

I bought them about 3.5 weeks ago since a friend of mine convinced me, but I'm not able to stay on pc or to deal with such things (yes, I know I'm stupid! Tongue)

- EU shipping @ 0.3BTC INCLUDED (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)
- WW shipping @ 0.7BTC INCLUDED (I can offer signed/traceable package for the locations where available)

Thanks for reading!!!

EDIT 19-06-2013:

- 1 sold to user "anykeywhy" @1.75BTC final price!

- 2 AM usb miners remaining atm

- Free traceable shipment included

-- ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED --

Smiley

Best Regards!

I've edited the first post, sorry, you'll find it updated regularly from now.. Smiley

I think that a US shipm-included price would be 1.9BTC ONE or 3.65BTC BOTH ... isn't it a fair price? Smiley
I can mark the package as a gift Wink Wink Wink

You know the rest... Smiley
Let me know!

My bests!

I want to buy how much would shipping be to california??
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 10:44:22 PM

Hi, i'm from italy.
I Offer 300 Euro for the 2 Usb Card.
150 Paid Before Shipping, 150 After receive.

All with Paypal.

It's OK?
Frode84

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:45:10 PM

EDIT 19-06-2013:

- 1 sold to user "anykeywhy" @1.75BTC final price!

- 2 AM usb miners remaining atm

- Free traceable shipment included

-- ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE CONSIDERED --
i would like to buy your two other Usb miners. 1.75 btc each like anykeywhy . you can save some shipment costs on that one. i would also like to pay 1.75 before you send and 1.75 after i recive the product as anyone can send a empty box by mail. some cute .jpg with you and the usb miners would make this very interesting for me.

I also have a paypal account if u want cash.

mooijman

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 12:09:47 PM

Any left still? Smiley
Frode84

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 01:30:29 PM

Good to hear. we can ofc work out the shipment and payment details once you decide who get the last ones.
I got some nice ps3 games aswell if you are interested Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: