Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Signature Bounty's [Suggest Here to Help Other]  (Read 508 times)
bhaveshm94 (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:52:07 AM

Hello Friends,
Their is lots of Signature, Facebook and Twitter Bounty Running,
But Problem is Its Very Hard To Find That Which Token Has Very Good Progress In future And Paying Really Good Amount For All Bounty.

So i Need Help Of All Active Member Of This Forum, Please Suggest Your Favorite Signature Bounty Here With Some Reason to Help All Members To Wear Most Profitable Signature And Also It Helps To Build A Good Community For Real And Good Project.

I m Full Member So Please Suggest me Best Signature Bounty You Know. Wink Wink

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

There are a lot of bounties prevailing at the moment. You have to read white paper, road map, team experiences, future potentiality, ICO ratings for a good signature campaign.
Great. And when it is over you will be cheated like cartaxi
It also has to be a good known bounty manager you can trust
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:00 PM

There is no defined rule which ico will be successful. I participate in several social media bounty campaigns and It often happened that somewhere where I was expecting a lot i got almost nothing or dust, but some ICO's who's looks as small they were better off rewarding me.
I think campaign, where is open for a huge number of users, can be profitable.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:33:53 AM

There are a lot of bounties prevailing at the moment. You have to read white paper, road map, team experiences, future potentiality, ICO ratings for a good signature campaign.
Great. And when it is over you will be cheated like cartaxi
It also has to be a good known bounty manager you can trust

Yeah this is a problem really.  Ive been also with some reputable manager in an campaign and seems me and the bounty manager both are not rewarded. Well maybe only me,
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

In my opinion there are a few good signature bountys running at present. But I cant assure you at the end of the campaign you will get your payment. After all it depends upon the ICO team. If you want, you can try milkcoin signature campaign. They are paying all their campaign participants with ethereum. The other good campaign which is running at present is universa bounty campaign. They will reward all their bounty participants with universa coin at the end of their ICO.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:28:07 PM

It is almost impossible to know what is good project which will success in the future. The best you can do is, looking for a fair project and having good feedback from community to prevent you joined in scam campaign
ranman09

Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:41:17 PM

I think the best way is to really dig in the ICO, join instant chats of that ICO look for someone to talk to and ask every single questions you have. If the question you express is not well answered or sonds a lil bit fishy someone from the community will surely gives attention to it also. Digging more and more to the ICO. Showing you what it really is.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:39:36 AM

It is really necessary and hard to identify icos that are desirable to join. Can you give you standards how to do it please?

udayantha11

Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

You join ethererum blue and ins eco system .

Eth blue is best

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:43:27 PM

Until now you have not got any suggestions, i know a good paying signature and social media campaign where you can join all their bounties and earn a decent amount of tokens which you can sell after the ICO gets listed on exchange.
Tokens are also helpful if the project is based on constructive ideology. They have limited open slots, so  etter to join now.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2313255
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:17:50 PM

Grin Grin Grin

just check the bountie thread , hope that playkey will give me an christmas smile  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

my suggestion is latium and fidentiax
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:15:59 PM

Hello Friends,
But Problem is Its Very Hard To Find That Which Token Has Very Good Progress In future And Paying Really Good Amount For All Bounty.

So i Need Help Of All Active Member Of This Forum, Please Suggest Your Favorite Signature Bounty Here With Some Reason to Help All Members To Wear Most Profitable Signature And Also It Helps To Build A Good Community For Real And Good Project.

Thank you.

I think you should try out DeepOnion airdrops and read about it.  40 rounds of airdrops, currently the 18th will happen on friday (tomorrow).

Just use my link and learn more about it Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

Hello Friends,

Thank you.
No one smart will suggest you something like that.
If you join bounty for which you think it will be successful and that will bring you nice profit, would you like to share that profit with others even thought that you will earn less money?
I can only suggest you to do research about project first and after you do that join bounty  Wink
PatStyle88

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Hi.

I, for example, always like to write with the operators of the campaign and see if they are open for questions and tell me everything about the project right away
oskalisa

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Hi! The signature is an individual matter for each participant. Read the terms, not for all they are suitable!!! Shocked
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Hi! The signature is an individual matter for each participant. Read the terms, not for all they are suitable!!! Shocked
Yeah exactly. Some even turn out to be scam. I wanted to join a particular signature campaign because the returns was really good. But after doing a little research, they havent reached softcapin over 2 months qnd Just a 1 eth contributed so far. My little research saved me.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Hello Friends,

Thank you.

join into this bounty signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2996537.0 or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.0
with a very large token allocation and the price is somewhat expensive and the achievers are very impressive. did not rule out this project will be successful and much in demand by people
and if i answer your question or help you give me merrit thanks
Lay

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:28:37 AM

I think the signature gifts that promise benefits to the bounty Hunter is MoneyToken (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407082.0) because it has a very large allocation for signature campaigns. this is evidenced by the seriousness of this project put an ad in every website. also supported by a team that has a great vision to pursue this project

bakery506

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

It's best to look for this yourself. You can go to the reward channel, where there are many reward programs online every day. There will always be a good reward!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: