Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Tokens News  (Read 927 times)
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:01:32 AM

As you may know, some ICOer offer free tokens if you sign up their website, in order to make their ICO coins/tokens known and help them to promote the ICO.
This is really a reasonable way to get some good coins/tokens before they can be traded, like nowadays WCX tokens.

However it is not easy to get those information. So I plan to create a Telegram channel to offer those news in the first hand.

Please join us: https://t.me/freetokensnews

Great idea to publish this information over telegram.

However just a tip, you should probably filter out all of the duplicate projects out there that basically offer the same thing as existing projects as they are likely not to reach an exchange at all and not be worth anything.

Also, airdrops should be ignored, since most are completely BS right now.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djaliel

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:30 AM

good idea, the more airdrop channels, the greater my income  Grin, thanks for shared, i will join
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

I have joined on similar group chat like that in telegram I don't know who invited me to join in.
It very helpful to get some airdrop as quick money  Grin
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

Wow, a dedicated channel to publish about fake news. Looks like we might actually be in a bubble here! Anyways, thanks for making this as it was much needed. I have joined.

Alt.Estate

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

Wow, a dedicated channel to publish about fake news. Looks like we might actually be in a bubble here! Anyways, thanks for making this as it was much needed. I have joined.
Fake news? Which one and why?

Maybe I missed something out there
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:40:49 AM

I think what u have done is great but air drops coin are useless especially eXXX,wXXX etc. Some people are saying they made money out if those duplicate air drops but except for ebtc nobody ever posted which other coin they made money from and how much.all those air drops are just a classic waste of time.it better to participate in bounties.they may be stressful and takes more than a month but u end up with more valuable coins.beside most bounties don't even require u to post the links of ur work in their bounty thread anymore since they check them automatically.all u need is just to retweet or share in Facebook like 4 to 5 times a week.another thing is most of those air drops that gives u free coins for registering in their website won't allow u sell ur coins unless u take part in their ICO e.g bitbase ,pecun.io and I won't be surprise if universal,wcex and others employing this strategy will do the same. I might be wrong though but I think social media bounty are the best route for reputable coins
WillingnessCrypto (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 38

Chinese and Japanese translator

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:49:16 PM

do you promote the telegram channel to get many referrals? I see your telegram channel full of your refferal links  Cheesy
no problem, but try to be selective in promoting ICO on your channel, I have known about WCX since July 24th, but when did their ICO start?
it's been a long time ago and I think you just wasted time promoting it

I am trying to do a better job.
Sometimes it takes time to select good information from loads of resources. Might give some coin information which do not seems to have good vision or kind of other things.
I will try to offer some good  ones. Okay, I put my referral links, but i don't force my members to use it.
If anyone of the group uses it, i will be great appreciate.

CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:53:38 PM

Free tokens are not always free, if you mean bounty tokens it's not free , you need to promote ICO to get it. Howewer if you mean airdrops it's almost free yes. I whould like to jin telegramm chanell about airdrops.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

This will be a very useful tool provided it will not be used for spamming links and if someone has actually care of posting all new tokens givaway, not just a few now and then.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
WillingnessCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:54:27 PM

This will be a very useful tool provided it will not be used for spamming links and if someone has actually care of posting all new tokens givaway, not just a few now and then.

Thanks. I will try to provide the latest news about the free tokens and airdrops.
Regarding free tokens, it can be sure that you can actually get some coins, although kind of few.
But for airdrop, you need to action fast into the newest information, or you will get nothing.
I saw a lot of people begging in the group for the airdrops which i don't like.
That's the start that at least i can make some contribution to make sure members to get coins.
Thanks for your comment.

WillingnessCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

As you may know, some ICOer offer free tokens if you sign up their website, in order to make their ICO coins/tokens known and help them to promote the ICO.
This is really a reasonable way to get some good coins/tokens before they can be traded, like nowadays WCX tokens.

However it is not easy to get those information. So I plan to create a Telegram channel to offer those news in the first hand.

Please join us: https://t.me/freetokensnews

Great idea to publish this information over telegram.

However just a tip, you should probably filter out all of the duplicate projects out there that basically offer the same thing as existing projects as they are likely not to reach an exchange at all and not be worth anything.

Also, airdrops should be ignored, since most are completely BS right now.

Thanks very much for your advice.
I will be more strict with the news resource.

WillingnessCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:57:00 AM

Free tokens are not always free, if you mean bounty tokens it's not free , you need to promote ICO to get it. Howewer if you mean airdrops it's almost free yes. I whould like to jin telegramm chanell about airdrops.

Yes, you are right, a lot of them are not free.
But sometimes you can get a few coins even if you don't do bounty.

tegalrejo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

I think it's a good idea, especially for airdrop seekers, because I think airdrop is the easiest and free way to get a coin or token, almost all account rank in bitcointalk can follow it, although in reality most coins or airdrop tokens are very low on the market (but not all)  compared with coin or token from bounty campaign, and I think it is very reasonable when compared with the result of bounty, because bounty has some requirements especially so not all accounts can follow, especially for newbies.
cryptofangirl

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

I'm new to this airdrop concept. Are there any airdrops that are completely free? E.g. you don't have to do media promoting for them or having certain coins in your wallet in order to join the airdrop?
The first time I've heard about airdrop was with this ico: www.xmastoken.com. I don't usually invest in this sort of icos, but their idea was so funny and cute that I decided to buy some xmas. And I read they also give this big airdrop on xmas day. Anyone interested in this one? I think it could be really hyped for xmas, cause people are all about giving and spreading some fun and joy indeed. Wonder if I will receive some xmas from others Grin
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

I think you need add more airdrop token also, and some easy bounty program.  Grin

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:36:37 PM

Thank you for creating a channel with useful information. For a beginner, it is difficult to determine which project is not scam
WillingnessCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

I think it's a good idea, especially for airdrop seekers, because I think airdrop is the easiest and free way to get a coin or token, almost all account rank in bitcointalk can follow it, although in reality most coins or airdrop tokens are very low on the market (but not all)  compared with coin or token from bounty campaign, and I think it is very reasonable when compared with the result of bounty, because bounty has some requirements especially so not all accounts can follow, especially for newbies.

Yes, as soon as you get the information at the first hand.
My group are dedicated to offer this kind of information.
Hope you enjoy your free token and airdrops there.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

That actually is a great idea to help people with the same interests to help each other in finding good airdrops or free tokens. But the thing is, I don't think a lot would really be into airdrops since a lot are scams and most of the time require too much effort for less or sometimes scams. I mean, even i do not care that much anymore for airdrops. I surely won't risk my hard earned tokens or coins for small bits of free tokens or coins.
Inprefer to work on bounties where i can get more and be sure i do not get scammed( you wont get scammed if you choose bounties wisely.). But still, this is a nice idea for airdrop lovers. But these things just isn't for me anymore.
WillingnessCrypto (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:31:49 AM

That actually is a great idea to help people with the same interests to help each other in finding good airdrops or free tokens. But the thing is, I don't think a lot would really be into airdrops since a lot are scams and most of the time require too much effort for less or sometimes scams. I mean, even i do not care that much anymore for airdrops. I surely won't risk my hard earned tokens or coins for small bits of free tokens or coins.
Inprefer to work on bounties where i can get more and be sure i do not get scammed( you wont get scammed if you choose bounties wisely.). But still, this is a nice idea for airdrop lovers. But these things just isn't for me anymore.

Thanks for commenting. After I posted here, some members join my group.
I hope they can enjoy the free tokens.

darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

I know somebodies receive for such tokens something about 100$. It was so called pre ICO stage of investment. Sounds really ridiculous. Such airdrops in ICO is common thing today. This is just a promotion action.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: