Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Tokens News  (Read 927 times)
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

I see your channel is still small in terms of audience. Why is that do you think? Also interested: do you assess projects to make sure they are good or trying to list all the airdrops there in the channel?
PrettyLi

Activity: 63
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

The free tokens always like the bounty program, if you don't do task or get referral, you always don't get coins. I joined some coins, and even i invited some users, finally i still couldn't get the tokens just because my referees did not buy their tokens, which is so unfair. So please try to be active to judge the projects and share some good ones. Thanks anyway.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

As you may know, some ICOer offer free tokens if you sign up their website, in order to make their ICO coins/tokens known and help them to promote the ICO.
This is really a reasonable way to get some good coins/tokens before they can be traded, like nowadays WCX tokens.

However it is not easy to get those information. So I plan to create a Telegram channel to offer those news in the first hand.

Please join us: https://t.me/freetokensnews

Thank you for the channel)
Mariobtc

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

Thanks for the channel. It would be great if users could offer news on new programs and to share with all.
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

Thanks for create a dedicated channel about free token. I have joined and waiting for new free token announement :
Free isn real free, you should do some social media job, I don' t really like free token, it is worth less than 100 USD for many tokens. Better do bounty jobs, I earn more liquidity than free tokens. social media bounty is not free token but it is paid social media job. It fair ecosystem and better than free tokens.

Good effort for creating this channel, i think it will help people know free coins earlier.
 sometime free token is not worth. So i prefer to do bounty than get free coin.
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

Hey man! Nice idea, I like that you post only airdrop-related messages without any spam.
Would be great if you will rank airdrops with grades (like A, B, C or something like that), so people will know which token is more serious.

But I think you should promote it more aggressive if you want to monetize it Wink
Anyway, it's a nice channel. Wish you a good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: