Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP  (Read 1271 times)
tradingcryptocoach (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:37:35 AM

do airdrop really can give huge benefits??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ayesha201009

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

Huge benefit for who? the issuer of the new coin? the final user? potential investor?
Btw I think in some case these are a good way to earn money so there are some benefits. also for the issuer of the project have a return with massive visitors to project site.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:51:35 AM

Huge benefit? No, most of them are trash but the possibility on making some serious money is there but on small chances specially if its being hyped up you can really make money but if not then those coins are just trash but much better to be kept and collected and pray for that coins to have some good value.If not then theres still nothing to lose since you just got it for free. If you do have the spared time for those airdrops then its still nice to join those ones.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

huge benifits from who? i think the benefits of it from you is  earning a profit if you exchange those tokens once it get listed on exchanges. but as the others said most of them are just trash with no real value and no real developments or projects and they are only backed by airdrop hunters.   the benifits from them is they can also earn a profit when someone invested on thier token and also to make thier token more popular to the public.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:45 AM

Huge benefit? No, most of them are trash but the possibility on making some serious money is there but on small chances specially if its being hyped up you can really make money but if not then those coins are just trash but much better to be kept and collected and pray for that coins to have some good value.If not then theres still nothing to lose since you just got it for free. If you do have the spared time for those airdrops then its still nice to join those ones.

I agree with you. most airdrop does not have a good concept and most will just be a coin of entertainment. but there are some that can provide small benefits though.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:57 AM

Yeah, airdrops can have the potential to make you some serious cash. I'm currently in the DeepOnion airdrop and it's the best system for an airdrop I've ever seen. You can join the official forum (check my signature) and earn free onions there just for posting as well. They really work well with you too so the whole experience is painless. Otherwise, you're going to be hard pressed to find an airdrop that will make you a lot of money, but you never know. Many aren't very good, but every once in awhile you find one that sets a new standard.
flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:22:09 AM

I did pretty well out of eBTC and am doing ok with Bitcore/BTX.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:44:42 AM

I did pretty well out of eBTC and am doing ok with Bitcore/BTX.

Please are you at the same time trying to demonstrate an existence of eBTC or bitcore Airdrop presently, or over the years? Thanks.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

Maybe if you jackpot 1... the first i saw a huge airdrop was eBTC and that's it
superman22

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:13:22 AM

I believe that some of coins could benefit us.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:24:15 AM

Of course it's benefit if it's free. After you get the tokens/coin from airdrop if there is an exchange that receives the token/coin you can get bitcoin for free is not it? but be careful not to carelessly follow airdrop if they want you pay fee before giving the token/coin (for this depends on having to do research from factor to factor) or your private key. Good luck then and be careful!
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:29:29 AM

Yes, I've earned profits on airdrops and you can definitely get benefits on that one since its just a free coin. The question here is how much? Well, the answer is not easy and leads to other questions...Is the project solid? Are devs committed to that project? It really depends on a coin potential.
Anyway, it just takes a little of our time to sign up for some free airdrops. Nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Smiley
quarl

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:48:06 AM

Yes, I've earned profits on airdrops and you can definitely get benefits on that one since its just a free coin. The question here is how much? Well, the answer is not easy and leads to other questions...Is the project solid? Are devs committed to that project? It really depends on a coin potential.
Anyway, it just takes a little of our time to sign up for some free airdrops. Nothing to lose and a lot to gain. Smiley

The problem is that many AirDrop are scams or on stillborn projects for the most part.
The worst thing is the scam with the collection of data such as wallet addresses for all the more currencies you really don't have to be afraid to communicate your mail because in my opinion is likely to be drowned under spam and other phishing attempt.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:25:44 AM

I think airdrop is beneficial. for us and investors and token teams.
we can get money from airdrop easily because usually the airdrop project just ask us to register our account and include MEW and publish its token.
for investors is usually profitable in terms of token progress. by distributing tokens through airdrop can lure traders to buy tokens with so can provide benefits for investors.

barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

Actually airdrop is bonus coin but not as big as the other coin.

Blocks

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:15:32 PM

Airdrops work in two ways one side they benefit project to get publicity and hunters to get free coin , if project gets success , both are winners .. most of big project are example of such airdrops
ahmetaysenbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:16:17 PM

You can but you must wait long long time and just %5-10 gets better.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Free money is free money.  As long as the airdrop is legitimate the receiver has nothing to lose.  There have been a few scam airdrops that ask you to provide your private keys and now there are airdrops asking for donations from you in order to get your coins.  I stay away from those. 

As a developer it's a great way to get y our coin or token out into the wild.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

Maybe not all but some give a good amount of money but anyways airdrops are free so we should not expect more even if it is 5 dollars its totally fine because we aren't  paying for anything and we getting that for free. A few days ago I joined an airdrop of PosTokens which was pretty good I got 25 tokens and now each token has a value of more than a dollar so that is still  a good amount for doing nothing except I waited for 2-3 weeks.
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:35:43 PM

for me airdrop has great benefits if the coin price is good, but not useful if coin is not valuable and does not have a market, can be called a junk coin. but I hope the airdrop I follow has a good price

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: