Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptographer indicator  (Read 336 times)
Cryptographertm (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:57:38 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:15:15 PM by Cryptographertm

Kind of put this indicator together over the span of 2 years trading crypto, 5 years trading legacy before that. [image linking not working, explanation and screenshot below]

It's basically all the good stuff, boiled down and the crap scraped off the top. No noise or confusion, simple buy/sell signals. Formulated specifically for bitcoin/crypto. Comes as a 3 part suite.

I call it the Cryptographer series.

I believe that cryptocurrency, in its infancy, trades unlike any other market. We must account for this in how we look at the market.

Here's the gist of how it works (screenshot below): [EDIT - You may have to zoom in on the screenshot to see details, I took SS from a high res super wide monitor

https://imgur.com/a/YdSwm

Candles are painted off of a specific volumetric forumula. DISCLAIMER: This thing is boring and safe. You wont see buy signals all the time. This is meant to ONLY give trade signals with HIGH probabilities of success. Pinks are buy entries, whites/light greens possible exits. This is part of the volumetrics indicator. Also included with volumetrics are RSI breakout points as well as High and Low bull/bear indications. Bollinger bands also optional (recommended).

Market Cipher includes a modified bollinger heat bands to give better ideas of where possible moves may occur when experiencing outliers in price.  Ichimoku cloud included as well with settings tailored to the fast moving crypto markets.

Ichimoku buy sell signals are auto displayed at bottom with green/red diamonds (these are mainly so as to read the higher timeframe outlook even while looking at shorter timeframe.)

The Market Cipher also includes what I like to call a "picky PPO variable" PPO buy/sell signals are displayed on the bottom with red/blue/orange/purple B's and T's. Only using the most stringent criteria for bull/bear signals.

Blue B is a bottom, red T is a top, orange B is a bear div, purple B is a bull div. The bull/bear divs will not show up often as they are only generated when it is the most optimal. Tops and bottoms display as per normal market fluctuation frequency.

Support/resistance painted as circles, only showing actual support/resistances with multiple touches within a certain grouping, you wont see random junk printed everywhere that means absolutely nothing to price. It is advised to keep a close eye on these as they are usually quite accurate during fast price action.

At the top of the chart, the market cypher will display the top volume bitcoin exchanges leading in price strength (RSI) per period selected. This is extremely useful for finding breaks in trends, mostly on the higher timeframes. I have used this to find tops on the daily as well as 4 hour, probably the most useful part of the market cypher.

The cipher will also paint significant candle structures on top of the bar when they occur. The cipher will only display harmonic patterns that actually can cause a change in direction and will not spam bullish englufings every candle. It will look for structures involving one or more candle (3 black crows, 3 white soldiers etc..)

For swing traders, the cipher will give possible reversal points on a candle to candle basis with exclamatory notations and checkmarks, be advised these are to be used in conjunction with volumetric feedback. Whales can paint a candle any way they want. Coming from a person with experience, I always recommend looking at higher timeframes first to get a read on the shorter timeframes, than working with candle to candle data. However, the cipher will help you with that using specific moving average formulas.

The keyfinder is something special I put together as I traded - kind of a culmination of years of trading. I wasn't going to release it - but I felt that it is needed to really make this an all around working suite. Theres no way to explain it than its a jumble of code based on volume/moving averages/candle structures/exchange sentiment that I have found to work extremely well. I basically tried to code an indicator to think like me. Keep an eye out for "key/lock" signals, good volume bar colors and support resistances. Any other questions about this I can answer through PM.

This honestly didn't even cover everything that this suite does, but It's the basic gist. Color coded volume bars based off years of experience. Easy to understand bottom/top signals, exchange data, and some special sauce.

I'm not really hurting for money, but I am always trying to increase my btc stash. I always say, if a trader has to sell an indicator, he must not be good at trading.

I can tell you that this works. And it works well. It is better than anything you will find out there that will charge you hundreds of dollars per month. So if I can actually provide something that really works and help a few people out, whilst making some side dough, im cool with that. Probably just looking for something around 0.005 for a lifetime tradingview access to the entire series.

Happy to answer any and all questions, I work alot but Ill check here as often as I can. If you are interested in trying this out let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptographertm (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

Bumping the thread. So far had five satisfied users of the crypttographer suite. One of them actually cancelled his tradingview packages Because he believes they were a rip off now that he sees what can be accomplished with the cryptographer suite. Look forward to hearing from those who wish to enhance their trading without paying an arm and a leg.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: