Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is best Dogecoin wallet?  (Read 948 times)
foxydoxy (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:59:33 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 06:43:54 AM by foxydoxy

Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogechain.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

Could you share your experience here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:27:49 AM

Doge has a long time. So if you using the wallet, the synchronization time too long, if the need to use only send and receive, you can use the web wallet!
You can try this: https://my.dogechain.info/#/overview
Must backup wallet before used!
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:39:21 AM

Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogecoin.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

You mean dogechain.info right?

If you mean that then yeah, it is safe. You have control over your own private keys and the company that is operating this is block.io and if you have any problems you can contact them. I've also used multidoge, and it works fine too.

But right now i'd definitely go with dogechain for convenience.

foxydoxy (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogecoin.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

If you mean that then yeah, it is safe. You have control over your own private keys and the company that is operating this is block.io and if you have any problems you can contact them. I've also used multidoge, and it works fine too.

Thank you for fixing yeah I meant my.dogechain.info, so you believe this is safe to send and receive?
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

Hey guys, I wanna know what’s the best online and desktop wallet that support dogecoin. I recently opened an account on my.dogechain.info but don’t know is it really safe or not?

https://my.dogechain.info is the safest doge wallet, I have never found trouble keeping doge there.
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

used dogechain before its pretty good imo
mlindjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

I have using dogechain since 3 years ago , never had an issue at all. I could say dogechain the best online wallet for doge.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

You can used online wallet for fast times to sync!
Core wallet verry security but need more time to sync!
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:09:52 AM

i use dogechain too and i think safe
i never have problem use dogechain, thats great wallet for doge with low fee  Grin

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

Thank you for fixing yeah I meant my.dogechain.info, so you believe this is safe to send and receive?

It is safe. I have used it from 2015 with absolutely 0 issues.

Of course there is a slight chance that they may scam you or your account gets hacked for whatever reason. After all you don't really know whether your private keys are flowing to their servers or not, but pretty sure they're not.

But then it's going to be the same as everything, there is no perfect security. It's only going to be as secure as your computer setup.

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:35:12 AM

Dogecoin is old joke coin, you should find a new one for profit. You can use its own wallet if there is one, or use a mobile wallet if it is supported by one of them.

rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

Dogecoin is old joke coin, you should find a new one for profit. You can use its own wallet if there is one, or use a mobile wallet if it is supported by one of them.
This may be true because Doge coin numbers are quite large, the value is not high and does not fluctuate much. Should play to try, not invest
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:11:30 PM

all is safe as long as we ourselves must be careful in its use because things that enter the internet can all happen.
note: wallet that is on the internet or pc is also vulnerable pishing.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

I am using the official Dogecoin wallet at its official website, so far as good.

http://dogecoin.com/

I haven’t try Dogecoin.info wallet. But since there is official wallet, why do we need to use another one?
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:29:47 AM

Use Doge wallet. I have been using it for some months yet. Understandable interface, easy to work. I don’t see any troubles with the security. It’s all right.
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

Dogecoin (DOGE), which was launched in 2013 as a joke, was an instant success and gained widespread popularity in the crypto community. Dogecoin manages to be one of the top 25 of the world’s cryptocurrencies by market cap.

Some of the best Dogecoin wallets are Ledger Nano S, Exodus, Dogecoin Wallet, Guarda, Trezor and Dogecoin Paper Wallet. You can read about all the dogecoin wallets comparison and can get the one from here - https://coinswitch.co/news/top-6-best-dogecoin-wallets-in-2018-latest-doge-wallets-compared

DaCryptoRaccoon

Activity: 1202
Merit: 582

OGRaccoon

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:55:53 AM

Why are high ranking members here telling users to use WEB WALLETS!! 

Stop trusting you money to 3rd party..

Download the OFFICIAL Dogecoin wallet yes it might take a while to sync but your keeping your funds safe this way.

I am shocked to see members of such a high rank telling people to use a web wallet where there is a QT available for it.

DO NOT USE ONLINE WALLETS -  DOWNLOAD THE OFFICIAL DOGE COIN WALLET TO ENSURE YOUR FUNDS ARE SAFE!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃   💎 Mine Solo with CKPool 💎    ┃
┃    ➤ Hit Blocks on Your Own!      ┃
┃ ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓  ███▓▓┃
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Do you really keep your dogecoin for the long term? and you have a lot of it? I would not consider dogecoin seriously. this is definitely a good tool to earn money because it is constantly growing and falling, but as a long-term investment. so its better to keep it on exchange)

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

although there are many shortcomings in the online wallet, especially for security, but while using my.dogechain.info, I have not had any difficulties or serious problems, I think, so far it is still the best

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

You must get out of the desktop wallet sir and just create your own wallet with your android device. On my experience, desktop application wallet are the main target on the hacker, so stay out with it. Use Coinomi wallet in android device. It supports dogecoin wallet so you have a good chance that your doge's won't be touch in there.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: