Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:28:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Edit) DO  (Read 221 times)
defc0de (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:12:35 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 05:06:50 AM by defc0de

I have to remove this guys as I don't want to be labeled spreading FUD here. there's no way to delete this without the mod so I just better edit this one for now.

13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

With so many accusations against it and the lead developer even being tagged on here, it is definitely not worth participating in the airdrop, the value of the coin which decreased by over 60% in the last few months. I did try to join the airdrop myself when it initially began but the mods being very selective denied me without any particular reason. No wonder another story of a shitcoin which was pumped by deluded new entrants to the 'anonymous token' market.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

Another testimony and statement against DeepOnion. In my opinion FREE MONEY isn't real you should know it OP. This coin is a very good example of Pump and Dump Coin, Check the other thread for another accusation for DeepOnion and the evidences are posted there and think again if you will still continue supporting that Coin.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:16:53 AM

i think DO has a thriving community full of members that assist each other. Just because you have fallen foul of 1 mod isn't really a reason to hate on the whole project.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: