Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum-Beta  (Read 1688 times)
J@soN

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

You should name it Ethereum Congested, why your token is one of a kind? What's the difference?
What do you mean by "cheaper and more reliable but also transactions will be much smoother"
transaction fee is cheaper or the token is cheaper?
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:15:21 PM

Ethereum Beta? a pretty good name. I see in the thread announcement very little information about the project. In fact I can not find the total supply of this coin. well i will be waiting for more details about this project.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

what is the purpose of creating this fork? Just hidden emission?
duongtien86vn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

Hello Dev I'm interesting in this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks! Good luck success!
hollaback

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:07:24 AM

tokens are cheaper to buy. The purpose of forking it off ethereum blockchain is in our about section on the website and total supply is in our contract section on ethereumbeta.io. If you want to be part of this project then I would like to know what type of help you can give?
cryptosamuri

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

lets make money together!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:01:32 PM

Granted the announcement is lacking in information which auto,matically makes people think bad things. But from the conversations I have had with the team they appear hard working , committed , and intelligent. I think the important thing is to let the team have the time they need because there is two things to note about great things 1. they build excitement and I think thats what caused the premature posting of the announcement and 2. great things take time and the team told us it wasn't ready. I think with time and support the dev team will make Ethereum Beta into the alpha project. You have my support.  Thank you for being true to the things you have said you would do .

Ethereum-Beta (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:31:23 AM

Our launch date is confirmed on Dec 15, 2017 due to our facebook account hack. we are working hard and wish all investors best of luck!!!
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:50:10 AM

Awesome tomorrow this fork is going to take place and there is not much awareness in public about this project. I think OP need s to be updated with latest development about exchanges which are going to support this and also some words about expected partners will be great for the moment.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:47:54 AM

Very remarkable, will appear the latest coin as ETB or Ethereum beta.
When will this teralisasinya? Whether it is new or how.
I'm impatient with this ETB presence, I'm sure the future will soar if this ETB is on every exchange

Ethereum-Beta (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

It will be available on etherdelta shortly and hopefully added to coinmarketcap.com next week and half. It will appear as Ethereum Beta but you can always look up an abbreviation ETB and will show up. Thank you!!!
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:13 AM

waiting for the launch. curious about this project.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

It seems that this project wants to repeat the same success with bch or btg, as it is known that both coins arise because of fork on btc network, so the price of bch and btg is equal to btc.
Is etherium beta also like that ??
Is there also a fork on etherium network ??
If yes, it could have the advantage of having etherium beta equal to etherium coin.

Ethereum-Beta (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

@Iqrasalsabila correct. This project is off the ethereum blockchain.
Ethereum-Beta (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

We are waiting on etherdelta...
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:23:31 PM

There is no activity not even by team now after one week. I understand there is some security issue with etherdelta now but this is recently appeared issue. What is the status of the development and how the project is moving ahead now ? Any update will be very good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: