Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What factor need to check before buying a Coin  (Read 369 times)
btcformula (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:47 AM

When I have some coin wallet or market showing RED signal I can't stop myself to buy a coin. But maximum time price goe's deeper. Lot's of time it's happening for me, maybe the same story happens to you.

So let's start discussing what factor need's to check like Volume, moving average, price history etc..
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:34:40 AM

When I have some coin wallet or market showing RED signal I can't stop myself to buy a coin. But maximum time price goe's deeper. Lot's of time it's happening for me, maybe the same story happens to you.

So let's start discussing what factor need's to check like Volume, moving average, price history etc..

first of all you need to check the upcoming hard forks, and then you have to check the percentage of price increased per month, if this sounds profitable to you then you can invest on that altcoin. Also check the growth value of that altcoin.

filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

When trying to buy an altcoin when there is red signal,then you have to be much cautious.Buying a coin when the price falls is not a bad idea.But you should get caught yourself by buying a coin which has been earlier pumped and now getting dumped.You must check its previous price history.

If you still find it to be an under valued coin,then you could buy it confidently as its price would increase in future.Otherwise,just stay away from it.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:45:50 PM

The most important factor while buying into a coin is its roadmap and if you believe it could make the impact that the team actually intend on reaching. In the current altcoin market with thousands of new tokens, it gets hard to choose and many of these die out before they make it through to the end.
One more interesting factor that I have noticed is that investing during ICO phase of almost any project is pretty much useless as the coin is bound to fall way below ICO price once it hits exchanges so investing post ICO is a far better choice.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

The most important factor when checking before you buy a coin is how decentralized it is, in every aspect. A lot of coins talk about decentralize this decentralize that, but their developing team, investors, marketing team, etc are centralized and therefore this means that the whole purpose of the project is for greed, and ultimately speculating in the markets in hopes of making money from a coin, not the idea.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
btcformula (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

The most important factor when checking before you buy a coin is how decentralized it is, in every aspect. A lot of coins talk about decentralize this decentralize that, but their developing team, investors, marketing team, etc are centralized and therefore this means that the whole purpose of the project is for greed, and ultimately speculating in the markets in hopes of making money from a coin, not the idea.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion
Can you tell how can I check A coin is decentralize or centralize
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 03:12:09 PM

I think you need to analyze graphic on coinmarket. Understanding how the price was changing in the past can help you to understand future. Also, it will help you to see was this coin pumped or not. Because it might be a dump. You will buy it and lose your profit.

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

Usually buying a coin for long term, will get you out of the scenario you are facing now. Every coin has a moving pattern and one need to identify that by extensive monitoring of the price trends. But there are few things that you may want to check before investing in it,

1. Trade volume: This is a very important factor. because if the trade volume is high, that means the coin already has a market where people are engaged in trading. So you will have a chance to sell it at the right time.

2. Market cap: Higher market cap means a lot of investors are active in this coin. So the chance of price increase is also high because of its acceptance by the community.

3. Exchanges: If the coin is listed in only one exchange, then the chance of getting active investors is very less. The more exchanges it will be listed, the more visibility and investment it will get.

4. Price trend: It is also a very important factor for a good coin. If the coin is active in exchanges and scoring a good amount of trade, you need to monitor the price movement very closely to identify the pricing trend of that coin. The more accurate you can identify, the more profit you can possibly make.

I hope it helps!

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:11:39 PM

Yes, you need to check everything before going on, there are a lot of people who are buying altcoins only for making thousands of dollars only by investing one hundred, and this is why most of them fail with them, because there is no such an altcoin that can give incredible profits.
just make a good research, ask people for advices, and then invest as max as you can afford, dont invest your life savings because you are probably going to lose that money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:34:27 AM

The road map of each project is the main factor to be considered. Also the team
Team is important yes. Bitcoin have been developed by the best persons around that time. And see the results. Bitcoin have changed the lives of everyone who have used it and maximum of them are praising it. Team is important for the best coin because their efforts can be seen in that coin progress. You are investing money in it so must check every aspect before joining it.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:15:18 AM

We should check future project of coin,experience of the marketing team, application of the coin in future.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:22:31 PM

The marketcap of the coin and what the whitepaper says about the coin is the most important factors of the coin because I need to know what the coin is about before purchasing it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
crypt0naut7

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

Just go on YouTube. Search for Technical Analysis
Watch like 50 videos.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: