Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ex-HYIP and other possibly toxic domains I have acquired.  (Read 124 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

I wasn't sure where to post this information, so if this is the wrong place, then mods, please could you move it.
My difficulty in using these names comes from old references and links on various boards, and the crypto ones appear on Bitcoin Talk. some of them refer to HYIP programmes, and I do not support those. In fact I think that anyone who is gullible enough to fall for them is really stupid.

The first of these names is Bit Monthly.com - it was used in 2014 for a wallet deposit site, by a member with no negative trust, and an apparently genuine interest in promoting Bitcoin and Monero. However, the name was subsequently acquired by an owner who used it to run a pay per click programme, and it looks as if this was spammed fairly heavily. I am not ( and never have been) involved in these or similar projects, and I plan to use this name to list crypto names for sale.

Please note - this domain name is not for sale.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: