Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting BITCOIN GOLD from Electrum BITCOIN wallet  (Read 1901 times)
manupadillaph (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

Brothers, i just donwloaded the last verision of the coinomi wallet and follow this steps, but after i confirm the operation nothing happends.
My BTG wallet is still in Zero.
Any idea?
where i can trace the operation to see what is happening?
I already give the private key to make the sweep wallet.
Somebody tried this? and get everything working

Follow procediment from
https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000016909-i-didn-t-have-btc-in-coinomi-at-the-time-of-the-snapshot-how-do-i-claim-btg-

For BTG, since you didn't have BTC in Coinomi at the time of the snapshot, you need to do the following, (only after we enable the wallet and the coin actually launches):

1. Create a BTG wallet in Coinomi, WITHOUT altering the derivation path (our instructions in the link above were for people who had BTC in Coinomi at the time of the snapshot).
2. Get the private key of the BTC address that contained the BTC at the time of the fork. Consult your wallet provider's FAQs on how to do this if you have trouble doing so. Consulting our article for the (near similar) situation of the Bitcoin Cash fork, might help you get your private keys from your wallet provider: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000013719-how-to-get-bitcoin-cash-from-many-wallet-software-services-with-coinomi
3. From your new BTG Coinomi wallet's Overview page, click on .../Sweep Wallet, and enter the private key you got at step 2.

Thanks and regards!
Manu
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:49:39 AM

Note: Our BTG wallet is not yet enabled.

Very first line of the coinomi link. Mainnet is not live yet, only the testnet.

Not your keys, not your coins!
manupadillaph (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:28:36 AM

Thank you! so anybody has bitcoin gold yet?
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:10:47 AM

Thank you! so anybody has bitcoin gold yet?

Thus far bitcoin gold remains vaporware. We'll see if that ever changes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: