Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INVIA World - Paradise for Mining  (Read 573 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Before I start, I must say is that I have seen NOTHING like INVIA World before! The simplest reason for this is that they allow us the opportunity to be part of this giant Crypto field and able to do mining!

Currently, I have their “PRO PLUS MINER” package and it is just EPIC! Their whole concept is amazing as it’s based on unique software that allows them to scan the entire crypto mining market for the most profitable coins, and then they adjust their equipment to it. After the plant has mined various Altcoins or Bitcoin, they flow into the INVIA World Kryptowallet and are switched to Ethereum or Bitcoin for us (customers), and this concept is known as actively managed cryptomining.

So, this is just what I always wanted! That too without having to go through any complicated process for altcoinmining or bitcoinmining, so really Invia is the way forward for miners! BUT, that is not all, as you can have a chance to win a NEW iPhone X by joining it from here and purchase any package of your choice! Good luck to all!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben271286

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

Its a Cloudservice?
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:02:39 AM

So, to keep it short, more cloud mining scam?
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

Reflinks not allowed in here I think.. Smells like a scam too.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:12:32 AM

Before I start, I must say is that I have seen NOTHING like INVIA World before! The simplest reason for this is that they allow us the opportunity to be part of this giant Crypto field and able to do mining!

Currently, I have their “PRO PLUS MINER” package and it is just EPIC! Their whole concept is amazing as it’s based on unique software that allows them to scan the entire crypto mining market for the most profitable coins, and then they adjust their equipment to it. After the plant has mined various Altcoins or Bitcoin, they flow into the INVIA World Kryptowallet and are switched to Ethereum or Bitcoin for us (customers), and this concept is known as actively managed cryptomining.

So, this is just what I always wanted! That too without having to go through any complicated process for altcoinmining or bitcoinmining, so really Invia is the way forward for miners! BUT, that is not all, as you can have a chance to win a NEW iPhone X by joining it from here and purchase any package of your choice! Good luck to all!

If you are for real you're really naive.

You want to earn mining profits without actually doing any of the work. If so, you're looking down a road filled with scams and disappointments because there's no such thing as free money.

If a company has the infrastucture for a sizable mining site and the money for the hardware, they won't be renting out the hardware and take care of them for you. They'll be mining for themselves for much higher profits. Or they might rent you out the hardware knowing they will make more that way than as if they were to mine themselves.

But the biggest issue with cloud mining services is the lack of transparency and that you have to trust them. Auto converting mining profits to BTC/ETH sounds convenient but it also makes it trivially easy for them to you know, not even own any mining equipment just pay out bits from new investors ponzi style until they'll disapper like the dozens of cloud mining scams before them.

They also use cheap marketing tricks such as;
 - calling tiered packages like basic/pro/pro plus/founder to play with people's ego and to incentivize they invest the most;
 - having a referal system (ponzi charasteristic - if something is good, people will come, no need to pay people to lure others in);
 - having a countdown to make people feel like they might miss an opportunity and rush into decisions.
 - oversimplified interface, rounded and easily memorable prices, lack of info;
 - and there's also a carrier page which is another investment opportunity with packages ranging from aluminium to BLACK DIAMOND (huge image warning: https://i.imgur.com/qvB9DJ3.png). You can't make this shit up.  Grin Grin Grin

They also doesn't have many technical details that's very important to actual miners, like: electricity/maintenance cost (are they included?), guaranteed uptime, level of control over the miners, minig speed for different algorithms (weird that it's just says one hashrate in Mh/s for the packages while they're saying they offer mining hardware for 10 different algorithms), no option to get paid out in the coin that's mined instead of autoconverting into BTC/ETH.

So yeah, stay away and if want to earn money spend the time learning how to mine instead of spamming referals.

Not your keys, not your coins!
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

scam, stfo!
Snakeit

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:31:01 PM

Hi all,

As a newbie I gave it a try with EUR 100.- to see what will happen and because it is a company here in Vienna where I live. I also gave it a try at hashflare.

Is the following circumstance technically explainable in any way?
Inviaworld: EUR 100.- for 3 MH/s for 3 years
Hashflare: USD 150.- for 1 TH/s for 1 year
So basically Inviaworld is about 1000 times more expensive than Hashflare or do I miss something here?

The previous post basically makes sense to me.
Is it really possible to make some revenue lets say with one Asic miner e.g. Bitmain S9 mining in a pool - electricity cost here is EUR 0,15/kWh? I also want to give the self mining a try.

Thx,
Best regards,
Stefan
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:58:01 PM

OMG this is a shit seriously.

In Hungary, a so called celebrity is promoting it with his own affiliate link on Instagram, Facebook (https://www.instagram.com/p/BcxDBCFHzpL/) etc. I do not know what to do against these cockroaches, but it is rampant and I am very afraid that many people will loose lot of money thanks to this obvious pyramid scheme. Is it possible to do some legal action against them?

I am not a paid troll (in fact, I am running a news site in Hungary), but apart from Genesis Vision, Hashflare and Hashing24, I do not know other legit cloud mining service providers. And this, with it's amateurish website, with its Las Vegas event (why the fuck a cloud mining company wants to make a show in Las Vegas?!) is just terrible and the problem is, so many folks in HU follow this guy, register to the website, pay in xyz amount, while they have zero amount of idea about bitcoin, what it is for and it is gonna give a very bad reputation to cryptocurrencies in the future. Bitcoin awareness campaign for the public --- that what it is needed. At least in Hungary (btw a Hungarian blogger Csabai Csaba organizing one, but the scale is just too small).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: