Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:37:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time Traveller John Titor is Satoshi Nokamoto  (Read 608 times)
BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

Thoughts?
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Why not Popeye the Sailor Man? Or Dumbo the Flying Elephant? Or Peter Pan?

(You do not really want to know what Satoshi is, because reality would make you unhappy)
BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

Where the rabbit hole goes..

nobody knows...
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

nobody knows...

Somebody knows.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

The question is, does anyone who is currently alive know? Perhaps everyone who was involved in the project (if more than one person) is dead - by natural causes  Lips sealed

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:58:43 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 06:50:28 AM by Sasuke102001

Really a time traveler and he is the real Satoshi Nakamoto it is actually difficult to think about it and believe. I personally don't think there is someone like a  time traveler that is alive and he is Satoshi. John Titor who is said to an American military time traveler, he  made many regarding calamitous events in 2004 and beyond but I don't think that there are any hard shreds of evidence about John TItor being Satoshi Nakamoto.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:14:57 PM

I see to this day the story of who and where satoshi sakamoto is just a fantasy and still uncertain its truth  Smiley
shacc

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:32:42 PM

the shadowy creator of the cryptocurrency, satoshi nokamoto the person or a group name, the reality is too difficult to understand it
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Satoshi nakamoto = JL777  Cool
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

I can confirm this speculation as Doctor Who told me personally that this was true. Satoshi Nakamoto was indeed a time traveler. This is from Doctor Who so you know it's true.

Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:05:52 PM

Satoshi nakamoto = JL777  Cool

I know @jl777 and I can confirm he is not Satoshi. But he is a good guy and apparently a very productive programmer.

The question is, does anyone who is currently alive know? Perhaps everyone who was involved in the project (if more than one person) is dead - by natural causes  Lips sealed

My theory is Satoshi is not a person. It is a decades long “Manhattan Project” of the Zionists. Bitcoin is to be the one-world reserve currency, controlled by them. It will enslave the nations. That most of you think it will liberate us, is by design.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

Nope, Alan Greenspan is Satoshi.
Sphere_Official

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:25:39 PM

The real question is How do we not know that Satoshi Nakamoto is not John Titor?

Hyperme.sh

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:51:18 PM

Satoshi nakamoto = JL777  Cool

I know @jl777 and I can confirm he is not Satoshi. But he is a good guy and apparently a very productive programmer.

The question is, does anyone who is currently alive know? Perhaps everyone who was involved in the project (if more than one person) is dead - by natural causes  Lips sealed

My theory is Satoshi is not a person. It is a decades long “Manhattan Project” of the Zionists. Bitcoin is to be the one-world reserve currency, controlled by them. It will enslave the nations. That most of you think it will liberate us, is by design.

Do you still think John Nash helped them? I read some old articles where you mentioned him.

I think they used John Nash for his Ideal Money concept both to spread the concept and set up Bitcoin as something idealistic and good, but that Nash had no idea he was involved in that capacity. I have as evidence that when Nash was asked about Bitcoin, he seemed genuinely clueless as to why it was mentioned in the context of his Ideal Money speech. However, Nash had suffered from split personalities, so we can't know for sure he was not involved and did not know it from his other personality. The game theory of Bitcoin is within Nash’s expertise. He was researching a new game theory concept just before Bitcoin which is applicable.

Also they apparently murdered Nash in order that we can not verify he was not pushing Bitcoin as Ideal Money.

Note that key players in Bitcoin were from Princeton such as Gavin Andresen.

It’s very intriguing as we are watching the 666 system take form in front our eyes and even trying to help it form. Who would have thought we geeks would create and cheer on the 666?

Of course this makes me a kook. So everyone should just ignore everything I ever say or do from now on.

Why did Hal Finney a runner suddenly succumb to ALS? Okay maybe it is unrelated and just bad luck. But the incidence of ALS is very, very rare.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

Ya this is a good thought,this man John Titor claims to have come from the future i.e from.the year 2036.We can estimate that around the year 2036 that is almost 19 years from now the cryptocurrencies would rule out the normal currencies and technology would be far better in the future as compared to now.As we all know that bitcoin is based on a very high technology we can say that maybe the so called time traveller John Titor is Satoshi Nakamoto.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:51:57 AM

Thoughts?
Whoever or Whatever Satoshi Nokamoto is, they did a good job in making people ask who and what he is

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:43:04 PM

These two absolutely opposite persons. Satoshi Nokamoto just a pseudonym of crypto genius. John Titor is just a liar with a lot of pridictions of future which wich almost all haven't come true. So I more likely will believe in "force" and "jedy" than in John Titor's predictions.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

John Titor had made many predictions which came true.Like the IBM 5100's secret technology. And before vanishing he also said there are a few people who would know when i'm gone. Maybe  Satoshi Nokamoto was one of them!
Bitcocoin

Merit: 271

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

The real question doesn't matter
Who knows the answer?
I don't know anyone who knows a lot about them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: