Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 07:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help with Emercoin please...  (Read 163 times)
P0rny (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

As the title says, but here are the details:

I have my emercoin client opened up, I see 300 EMC but it is in the "stake" and I can't seem to send it to an exchange to change it $$ I can use Sad

Help would be appreciated  Cheesy Kiss
MessyCoin

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:56:22 AM

answered on the emercoin thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362513.msg24097730#msg24097730

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:34:10 PM

As the title says, but here are the details:

I have my emercoin client opened up, I see 300 EMC but it is in the "stake" and I can't seem to send it to an exchange to change it $$ I can use Sad

Help would be appreciated  Cheesy Kiss

This is emerocoins as you said  is  stakes not converted to tokens and to become a coins so how  would this your 300EMC would been accepted if it is in this form,no one should accept this maybe there's no platform site's would recognize it this kinds of tokens or no  bargaining attached between emercoins  to the black chain market.,like hitbtc,polyneix,bitfineix ,to accept this emerocoins,but as you said i doubt it,that  it would not become  fiat money  because its only a stakes.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: