Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - Official  (Read 8452 times)
Moondreams

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

I can not access my web wallet
I tried to access my account, but it tells me that my acount does not exist  Huh Huh Huh
it's incredible. what happened? I sent my coins from Livecoin to your web wallet...I can prove the transaction I made to your address..
what happened?

OTX token value is going to die OTX.. Team is baasterred fraud and cheater. forget your OTX. HITbtc also said OTX wallet  is in maintenance.. what foking

something must be done!

even just talk about it here as much as possible. people must know that octanox is shit

OTX supply very less and bought 50,000.
 Anyrime 1$. Dont miss now upgrade is coming

they are undoubtedly scammers. thieves. today those of octanox blocked me twiter. I can no longer write about their profile

been away from this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marizy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

I like the concept in this project, I am more interested when reading on the website and made me interested to invest in this project.
Moondreams

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

but have you read what I wrote? or do you are an accomplice? Huh Huh Huh
NoSOYuNrOBOT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

i think the main problem with this shitcoin OTX is the CEO, who doesn't know how to manage all this. The suit is too big for the kid.

The team is just 2 guys... Adeel (dev) and Dhimas Pambudi (ceo, pretentious teenager)

Swaps, swaps and more swaps coming, broken wallets issues, "balance zero" issues...

Oh and they have an EMPTY exchange too. Lesfex, terrible name, with near zero volume.

Keep your satoshi safe. Keep them far from this project!

Moondreams

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

i think the main problem with this shitcoin OTX is the CEO, who doesn't know how to manage all this. The suit is too big for the kid.

The team is just 2 guys... Adeel (dev) and Dhimas Pambudi (ceo, pretentious teenager)

Swaps, swaps and more swaps coming, broken wallets issues, "balance zero" issues...

Oh and they have an EMPTY exchange too. Lesfex, terrible name, with near zero volume.

everyone has to know what they're dealing with ...
my battle will be to recover my money and inform people of what these useless people are doing.
from now on it will be my mission.
I have already denounced their account to Twitter, I explained that they are scammers and that they use twitter to defraud people
bastaxds

dasniz888

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

I see this project quite promising  Smiley Smiley
annie9771 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

your email address don't exist in our database , you have fake screenshots , i dont know why you have 8 months old screenshots , let suppose i am going to invest in any coin each time i will make screenshots ? , please stop Scamming Octanox , all this money of investors , your big red writing can't stop working of our team , that's all
Moondreams

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

your email address don't exist in our database , you have fake screenshots , i dont know why you have 8 months old screenshots , let suppose i am going to invest in any coin each time i will make screenshots ? , please stop Scamming Octanox , all this money of investors , your big red writing can't stop working of our team , that's all

yes, sure ... even the transaction I made from livecoin to the web wallet is false...
I'm on the side of the truth and I will never stop !!!
and then why I should do all this for a coin with so little value, even if it were eth, mine is a matter of principle, you stop lying...
as I said I have proof of what I say !!!
It's unbelievable. Thieves who accuse me of being a thief..
I will never stop !!!
At best you will not be able to manage a web page and lose user data (if this is it .. but I do not think)
I will never stop !!!
people must know who you are...in the best case of you are a incompetent
Moondreams

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

by the way, I never asked for money, I just ask to be able to access my wallet, I never dictate how many coins I had or wanted back, this makes you understand your bad faith

of course ,if it is said by a newly registered user it is to be believed
octanox (team) how many accounts have you created?
annie9771 (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

share your secreenshots  , email address and all details here
by the way, I never asked for money, I just ask to be able to access my wallet, I never dictate how many coins I had or wanted back, this makes you understand your bad faith

of course ,if it is said by a newly registered user it is to be believed
octanox (team) how many accounts have you created?

annie9771 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

everyone has to know what they're dealing with ...
my battle will be to recover my money and inform people of what these useless people are doing.
from now on it will be my mission.
I have already denounced their account to Twitter, I explained that they are scammers and that they use twitter to defraud people
bastaxds

I am still waiting for your reply ?
rajravind

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

With the release of the OTXpay beta on 20th April, expecting for its 450k USD cap to shoot to at least USD4.5M Cap.
Plus please do more listings on renowned exchanges such as Bittrex, OkeX, LiveCoin, and so on.

BlockHell

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

Wowww!Looks really good, let's see what happen in May.
kuznar

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:13:26 AM

I transferred the coins on the web wallet  but they did not exchange, why?
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

OTX tokens ERC 20 came to me!
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:32:03 PM

I transferred the coins on the web wallet  but they did not exchange, why?
Because the OTX CEO took the brilliant decision to change token and made a swap again and does not want to negotiate with hitbtc to make the necessary modifications for the new token.
Soon that token without exchange will be worth $ 0 and delisted from Coinmarketcap. They talk about Lesfex, their own exchange that does not work. Also, the CEO made the decision to increase the number of tokens to 11,000,000, making all the people who have OTX lose money. If you have the opportunity, run away from that project.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

A secure, decentralized and low-cost payment system should compete with centralized giants.Low fees and speed-will be the key qualities of the product. If the team follows the road map, success is guaranteed.
Transformers

Activity: 310

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

I transferred the coins on the web wallet  but they did not exchange, why?
Because the OTX CEO took the brilliant decision to change token and made a swap again and does not want to negotiate with hitbtc to make the necessary modifications for the new token.
Soon that token without exchange will be worth $ 0 and delisted from Coinmarketcap. They talk about Lesfex, their own exchange that does not work. Also, the CEO made the decision to increase the number of tokens to 11,000,000, making all the people who have OTX lose money. If you have the opportunity, run away from that project.
You can sell all your OTX and buy other coins
Or you want everybody sells OTX to you with cheap prices ?
OTX is very cheap now, only $0.031613, supply: only 8,500,001 , very less....
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

You can sell all your OTX and buy other coins
Or you want everybody sells OTX to you with cheap prices ?
OTX is very cheap now, only $0.031613, supply: only 8,500,001 , very less....

Octanox Supply now: 11,000,000  (https://etherscan.io/token/0xf8fd58e7df025bb1ae62e522425e0f44df323c20)  do we always have to tell the truth.
I do not need anyone to sell me octapoop. I would not buy a coin that is handled in the worst way, as they have shown.
Soon octanox will run out of exchange and will come out of coin market cap.

Octanox original post --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875620.new#new
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

Nice project... The quality is beyond amazing!!

This coin is severely undervalued right now!!
We are just starting people.  Buy now! Before its to late. A ferrari, Masserati, or Lambo awaits you!

The dev is working hard, and a lot of development updates are coming this month.. Stay tuned everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: