Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OTX] Octanox: Provides Virtual Economy Infrastructure - Official  (Read 8455 times)
Ontological0

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

Guys we need to start focusing on the positivity. Focus on development of the team, the product, the service, software development, marketing, blogging, website and much more.
This team is the real deal. We all know the team is. They have done so much already in the last couple of weeks.
Are we all ready to make some huge amounts of money this month?? We ready?? We all are?? Yes!! We are!!!

The team have been so transparant with us. They commit their whole entire careers, reputation, life on this project to succeed.
People who put their whole life on the line, should get lots of credit!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Locker5000

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Wow! This business on the move. I believe the target of 100x before the end of year 2018 will be reached.

This is an epitome of a project with focus. Every step taken in this project is towards its success. By the time This coin is listed in more exchanges it will find its way into Moon. This is even an understatement, it will be a successful project that will amaze so many people.
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

OTX has the supply of only 8,500,001 but It can not move, sell it all and move to other coins  Huh Huh Huh
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

OTX has the supply of only 8,500,001 but It can not move, sell it all and move to other coins  Huh Huh Huh

Fuking OTX team.. Cheated with Eth base coin... Fuken coin OTX
neptunenice

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

did you seen the heads of team members ? it smells fully scam . exactly like electra , a scamcoin too .
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

nice project so far,hope that  we get more information about ti and ill follow it,its going to be a great i think
Gembul

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

WARNING!!!!

DONT BUY OTX AND DONT BELIEVE TO DHIMRICH AND ADEEL!

IT IS A SCAM! A LOST MORE THAN 2000 USD!!!

HALF YEAR THEY SAY EVERY DAY ONE WORD - "WAIT WAIT WAIT"

AND NOTHING HAPPEN! THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

If you lost on trading its normal, if you trade bitcoin and lost money you will say btc scam?
danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

As you can see, NEVER trust a startup that doesnt even take the effort to have an appropriate symbol to coincide with their name!   that mishap saved me a huge chunk of cash  as it prevented me from contributing to the ICO ,   now that its down to a 65000 MC it is all but O! V! E! R! ,   cant wait to all these frivolous ICOs poisoning the eco-system are eradicated and gone so we can restart with a clean slate and get on with the real deals!!!
danielsinn

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:27 AM

fold up your tents boys!!!!!   its over...........................................................
RoelTe

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

Good day
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
hertractfh

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:02 AM

I see this is a very unique project, fast, cheap and easy. Also, I found that the project is environmentally friendly, help our planet grow, beautiful
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

Octanox aims to create a faster and cheaper payments than we have now with bitcoin. Moreover it is not mineable and doesn't use up that much computing power, therefore is more environmentally friendly as it won't turn out to have many mines set up using our energy. It will have it's own secure wallet. The team behind this project seems like already experienced in cryptocurrency projects and blockchain technology.
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

i can not access my tokens again my on android phone,the wallet is prompting for 2fa to open which i did not activated.
annie9771 (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:11:06 AM

Good day
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Good morning RoelTe.

The point is to build a decentralized crypto paypal. The Octanox Payment System will provide a gateway for merchants to buy and sell products using Octanox tokens.
Our new whitepaper is currently under construction and will be released in a couple of weeks (November is announced on our new website).
This Whitepaper will also include the Cewords' platform description, our new product that will be released by the end of the year.

Feel free to ask here if you have further questions.
annie9771 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

fold up your tents boys!!!!!   its over...........................................................

Good morning Daniel,

We can assure you it is all but over, it is actually just the beginning.
We have recruited new members and we are merging with another project is order to provide OTX' users a new decentralized news platform called Cewords.
New members, new exchanges and new products!
You don't have to blindly trust me on this, just follow OTX for the next couple of months and see for yourself.

We plan on organizing a writing contest on the Cewords' platform as soon as the beta is live, allowing writers and reviewers to earn tokens on a daily basis.
No ICO, we are releasing new and innovative products for OTX' users in order to expand our audience and create momentum.
annie9771 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

WARNING!!!!

DONT BUY OTX AND DONT BELIEVE TO DHIMRICH AND ADEEL!

IT IS A SCAM! A LOST MORE THAN 2000 USD!!!

Hello Alexander,

We are sorry to hear so but you cannot blame us for losing money while trading.
Trading is not a simple thing that can be treated lightly and we are certainly not responsible for the pump and dump happening on all the coins at various moments.

However, we are doing our best to revive OTX with new team members, new exchanges and new products.
See for yourself, we have gathered more than 20k people around the Cewords platform and we intend to boost those numbers considerably as soon as the beta is live.
annie9771 (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:25:33 AM

Guys we need to start focusing on the positivity. Focus on development of the team, the product, the service, software development, marketing, blogging, website and much more.
This team is the real deal. We all know the team is. They have done so much already in the last couple of weeks.

The team have been so transparant with us. They commit their whole entire careers, reputation, life on this project to succeed.
People who put their whole life on the line, should get lots of credit!!

Good morning Onto and thank you for the good words.

We are indeed working hard to revive OTX' brand and bring in new uers.
Our new products will gather a new audience and certainly increase our daily volume on exchanges.
We are currently working with HitBTC and several other exchanges and once the Cewords platform will be live, it will be a completely different story.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

Have a good day
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:06:31 PM

Octanox (OTX) — Newsletter I
https://medium.com/@OctanoxPlatform/octanox-otx-newsletter-i-e5236c8e901e

I. The OPS
The OPS has been rebuilt in nodeJS and we are pleased to announce that its beta version is now fully functional (thanks to Adeel and Dhimas) : create a new merchant account, manage your profile and wallet, send and receive tokens, chat and manage your merchant statistics.

II. Exchanges
OTX is now tradable on Mercatox.
We are working on increasing the daily volume and getting listed back on coinmarketcap. Those are not simple things but we work daily on those issues and we hope to be listed on cmc again by mid January.

III. Bounty distribution
We are pleased to announce that we have solved our issues with wapinter and the bounty has been resumed and terminated.
I am currently calculating the number of OTX tokens that will be distributed for each CEW stake and when this calculation is completed (by the 10th of January), the distribution will start.
We expect all the OTX bounty tokens to be distributed by mid January.

IV. Octanox & Lesfex
Several users are asking us about lesfex project and tokens.
Please note that Lesfex and Octanox are 2 different projects and Octanox is not responsible for Lesfex inactivity. It is still possible to swap back your lfx tokens to otx by contacting us on telegram.

V. Partnership
We are currently negotiating a partnership with a smart city in order to implement the OPS and make it the one and only official payment system.
This is a huge opportunity for OTX and its users and we expect a good news by the end of January.
Moondreams

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:20:17 PM

Fuking OTX team.. Cheated with Eth base coin... Fuken coin OTX

Trueee

they are just scammers..you don't believe in what they say .. I lost money with them..they threw my account on the web wallet and they took all my money .. thieves
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: