Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:47:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEP ONION SCAM!!!!  (Read 2356 times)
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

sometimes airdrop are a good things  Wink

but this airdrop rules are weird ..

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:38:06 PM

I visited their forum and got to understanding it's a scam. Almost all posters had an avatar of different onion pictures. That was really weird and looks like a joke. In addition to that, you have to download some app and install it onto your computer. Suspicious!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:40:55 PM

If you think that is a scam, stay away for us. Do your own way.

But if you are saying these things, seems like you are angry because you have not received you tokens.
cryptocurry

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

The team isn't currently visible on the website https://deeponion.org/

It's a red flag to me if I can't research the team.
rafter_01

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:04:22 PM

Apparently the whitepaper hasn't been created yet because the devs don't have the time!!??? Oh yeah but they have time to design silly onion posters, avatars etc.

Wtf, does that even sound legit? Why would you miss out on potential gains from this.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

What a shame, it looked like it had real potential. Will be staying well away from it. Thanks for the info.

Yeah me too. This is my first into the crypto scene and my friend told me to start with airdrops if I don't have a capital yet and Deep Onion was supposed to be what i was joining. Unfortunately this didn't turn out as it's supposed to be.
yeah unfortunatelly about this project, in first timei look the dev premined more than 20% from total supply (CMIIW) but good luck for any participant.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:04:39 AM

I think personally they made a mistake by asking new members to buy before they receive - now it looks like a scam.

What the new members will receive is vastly disproportionate to the old members (who will have accrued thousands and never spent one single penny and continue to receive huge amounts of tokens each airdrop based on their holdings).

So a member from the start might have 16 airdrops x 900 tokens = 14,400 tokens - rough calculation to give an example - each new airdrop will give this dude 7.5% extra = 1080 extra tokens

New member buys 100 tokens - costs $70 - able to join airdrop - receives roughly 7.5% of his holdings as tokens from airdrop = 7.5 extra tokens

To say this is disparity is an understatement in terms of token distribution.

I'll be watching it closely to see how it pans out - I hope it is successful and I am proved wrong but there's something fishy going with deeponion imho lol

Loopylew113

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:20:26 AM

Honestly, i'm hoping and HODLing. This coin could have huge potential if the team focused, reduced the rules and further decentralized it. Personally i've been using DeepOnion within a week of it's initial release and i love the coin, i'm trying my best to support the community. Anyway back to the point, i think there are some fishy elements to the rules and systems they have, moreso now they have the new drop rules. I feel like they kicked 70% of people out and left them no entry back, no chances back. Which i think is wrong for a new coin needing growth. So as a total, i suggest to newcomers. Be wary, and question everything.
ezhui

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:26:58 AM

Actually, new members don't have to buy 100 onions, from last week there is another airdrop, totally 25000 (10% of weekly airdrop quota) coins are distributed based on DeepPoint. You can earn DP if you post, get likes or replies. Just for example, last week 1 DP equals around 2500 coins. I knows guys who received more coins than they got in the "real" airdrop. Have to buy 100 coins to be qualified for the airdrop, NOPE!

I don't wanna argue if it's scam or not. Time will tell.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:27:49 AM

That is ridiculous that they are requiring people to purchase onion coins so that they can join the airdrop.  This seems like a way to pump the coin up so that the value will increase just in time for the whales to dump their coins to make a big profit.  If it smells and walks like a scam, more than likely it is a scam.
angohanta (OP)

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:53:23 AM

Apparently the whitepaper hasn't been created yet because the devs don't have the time!!??? Oh yeah but they have time to design silly onion posters, avatars etc.

Wtf, does that even sound legit? Why would you miss out on potential gains from this.

Coz they are focused on pumping and dumping the coins every week. And the entire forum they have is a big joke. Too many blindfolded followers hoping to get a few bucks from their drops. What they don't realize is that they are being played by the devs to market their coin for free.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:47:39 AM

sometimes airdrop are a good things  Wink

yeah why they have some idiot rule for airdrop. Just an airdrop and no one get scam.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:06:53 AM

DeepOnion is slowing down the process of humanity from accounts inflating Bitcointalk with useless content.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:11:50 AM

sometimes airdrop are a good things  Wink

airdrop are free and dont required more rules or task bu deep onion airdrop is not really an airdrop because they have so many strict rules and users are required to post a certain amount of qouta per week in order to recieve a  stake. though i think its not really a scam because they are still paying thier participants if they are qualified and reach the minimum post per week. yet some exchanges that supports this coin are closing down like nova echange.
ludygiram1011

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

I've just signed up at the official website of the onion, very much like the onion design, and now it's so anonymous, I think the onion will have a good future.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

I've just signed up at the official website of the onion, very much like the onion design, and now it's so anonymous, I think the onion will have a good future.

Perfect example relevant to my comment above. 3 posts, all garbage.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

Perfect example relevant to my comment above. 3 posts, all garbage.

yeah signing up for the sake of spamming BCT with DO trash.

Talenter

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

Checked it out just yesterday, luckily I stayed away from it...

After your post I have also decided to stay away.
Think this was a good decision. Thanks.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

You guys really interesting. New rules are promoting project much, why not? For new and for old users who posted on DO, get totally free tokens, what are you want more?) Yes before it was steeper and more solid, well, the community is growing and developing, which can not but rejoice.
angohanta (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:09:30 PM

You guys really interesting. New rules are promoting project much, why not? For new and for old users who posted on DO, get totally free tokens, what are you want more?) Yes before it was steeper and more solid, well, the community is growing and developing, which can not but rejoice.

You are more interesting, you know why? You keep on following a ponzi scheme. Here's a cute story of one whale dumping his coins and another whale looking to bag more:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/wtb-100-000-onions.7780/

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: