Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEP ONION SCAM!!!!  (Read 2352 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

That's kind of hilarious in a sad way.

But then again, I'd advise staying away from all airdrops. You never know how many coins the "dev" team holds because it's easy and cheap to buy hundreds of sockpuppet accounts to redeem airdrops and manipulate the coin. And they have too much control anyway... just look at Onion.

Yeah man, look at their forum right now, new members are complaining and the mods are there acting like GODS saying they deserve more as they stayed longer. I mean For christ sake, what kind of airdrop does this? You invite people to join, but you obviously want to keep the coin for yourself as well?lol

They accepted a lot of people in first airdrops and all insiders. After that, there was no way to get in. I have tried from round 7 to 14 and I give up. They accepted me and after few hours I was banned with no reason. They did not reply on the forum at all and there was a lot of angry people. Because they ask you to wear signature, avatar, sign in to the forum, etc. and after that apply. I made free advertising for them. This is a scam they will dump free coins.

Dlikrot

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:22:16 AM

I don’t know of it will be a success or not, but the deepvault feature that is already implented can be used to secure intellectual property. I like people who don’t always do things how everyone expect them in order to succeed. How abou cutting them some slack and see if it takes shape..

To btc or not to btc - that is the electrum
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:17:00 PM

That's kind of hilarious in a sad way.

But then again, I'd advise staying away from all airdrops. You never know how many coins the "dev" team holds because it's easy and cheap to buy hundreds of sockpuppet accounts to redeem airdrops and manipulate the coin. And they have too much control anyway... just look at Onion.

Yeah man, look at their forum right now, new members are complaining and the mods are there acting like GODS saying they deserve more as they stayed longer. I mean For christ sake, what kind of airdrop does this? You invite people to join, but you obviously want to keep the coin for yourself as well?lol

They accepted a lot of people in first airdrops and all insiders. After that, there was no way to get in. I have tried from round 7 to 14 and I give up. They accepted me and after few hours I was banned with no reason. They did not reply on the forum at all and there was a lot of angry people. Because they ask you to wear signature, avatar, sign in to the forum, etc. and after that apply. I made free advertising for them. This is a scam they will dump free coins.
Now they accept everybody for the campaign, if you have been banned in the past you can reapply.
But now your earning will be calcute on the basis of the number of onion in your wallet, and you must have 100 onion at least to be accepted and receive 10% of all your portfolio.
So you will have to wait 3 month for a ×2.5 and if after this 3 month the price drop(high that happen) you will have much less, so stay away of this scam
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:10:47 AM

Wow! Looking at everyone's post, I am not sure what to say. It does seem like a scam but how do you know for sure? I read in one of the threads that the devs are working on the white paper and may soon come out with one. I am sorry for being ignorant but what exactly is the definition of a scam? If it is so Ethereum is shady as shit. Is that a scam too?
angohanta (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:29:53 AM

Wow! Looking at everyone's post, I am not sure what to say. It does seem like a scam but how do you know for sure? I read in one of the threads that the devs are working on the white paper and may soon come out with one. I am sorry for being ignorant but what exactly is the definition of a scam? If it is so Ethereum is shady as shit. Is that a scam too?

You can google "scam" and see DeepOnion. You'll understand what a scam is lol.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
onionpepper

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:02 PM

Actually, I'm interested by DeepOnion project.
This discussion is important for me. I hope people argue their opinion.
I do not know if it's scam or not but I have some answers.

First, people can got free onions from Sunday Airdrop without baying 100 onions.
I received 20 in 4 weeks and I'm not an active member.

Second, people can got much more by helping and doing some tasks.

Third, Bounties are for people do translation and védio, etc. (3 000 000 Onions reserved)

Many features looks amazing, DeepSend, DeepVault and VoteCentral

But, still I try to understand more things, especially how developers own and how it is managed. To be continued ..
dustybooks

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:55:02 PM

I was super excited about it when I learned about it since it has such a low market cap and so much positive feedback from people. I ended up signing up to their forum to try and participate in the airdrops, and that's where I saw that they're basically just paying people (in onions) to do all of this shilling for them. It really left a bad taste in my mouth and, while I don't fault them for marketing, a coin should stand more on its merits and less on bribing people to shill for them.
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:29 PM

This is why we should all stay away from any coin that has massive airdrops or ico bonuses ... unless you can get them. Don't see how anyone would pay for these coins post airdrop.

EnViRoNmEnT

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

This is why we should all stay away from any coin that has massive airdrops or ico bonuses ... unless you can get them. Don't see how anyone would pay for these coins post airdrop.

Can you explain me why we should stay away from airdrops like DeepOnion? I mean what is the negative thing about it, if you haven't paid any $$$$ to participate? In my opinion you can only win and nothing else. Of course if you wanna be 100% sure and secure you should use separate E-Mail, Wallets, accounts etc... So nothing can happen to you.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:20:13 PM

So i was scouting BCT for some new airdrops and found the Deep Onion one. It seems to have a solid community at first but upon deep research in their forum it seems like there's a problem with their new airdrop system. The new participants are now required 100 Onions to participate and the previously BCT rank based distribution was changed to a percentage. This sounds fine when you first here it but when you do the math, all the top holders will be holding 1/8 of the total airdrop distribution system!! There is a very large gap with the old participants vs the new ones, imagine the top holders having 100K onions that receives 7k onions a week vs new participants which receives a mere 7 PIECES - that's right you read it properly, 7 pieces.

And to think that they removed the 90% hold rule, the top holders gaining a massive 1000 times Onion per week could just dump their onions to all the new participants who needs to buy 100 pieces to participate in the supposedly "FREE" airdrop.
1. What you said doesn't make it a scam.
2. Before the new rules, they were giving coins according to forum rank and were pushing people to keep them.
3. The ones who hold longer deserve bigger rewards, they're promoting it for a long time and you just came here and want to be equal? No.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
onionboy

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

So i was scouting BCT for some new airdrops and found the Deep Onion one. It seems to have a solid community at first but upon deep research in their forum it seems like there's a problem with their new airdrop system. The new participants are now required 100 Onions to participate and the previously BCT rank based distribution was changed to a percentage. This sounds fine when you first here it but when you do the math, all the top holders will be holding 1/8 of the total airdrop distribution system!! There is a very large gap with the old participants vs the new ones, imagine the top holders having 100K onions that receives 7k onions a week vs new participants which receives a mere 7 PIECES - that's right you read it properly, 7 pieces.

And to think that they removed the 90% hold rule, the top holders gaining a massive 1000 times Onion per week could just dump their onions to all the new participants who needs to buy 100 pieces to participate in the supposedly "FREE" airdrop.

Yes, I really do believe its a scam. I purchased some Onions and thought the community was OK, until I delt with the Admin's. I contacted them prior to developing a website because it was so hard for the average person to be able to purchase them.

I contacted DogLover and Impressive contacted me back and said I could develop any site I wanted, as Long as I put something on the home page saying it wasn't the official site, which I did. I even put a link back to the site saying visit the official website deep onion.org.

I said to them if they had any issues, please let me know so I can alter it. They didn't, they reported it to Google as a scam site, posted my personal details from my account all over the forum and completely lied about everything the agreed on. Not to mention banned my account, stole my deep points, so I Immeadietly took the site down and deleted it feeling betrayed by the Deep Onion team.

I am lucky that I saved a screenshot feeling that something like this may happen dealing with these people. So am glad I did. I had an office phone number that anyone could call, An Australian office you could visit, and also a service to help people understand how it all works. You'd think anyone would be happy to have that kind of support behind their product, but......

BE CAREFUL OF DEEP ONION, THEY ARE NASTY PEOPLE!

IMPRESSIVE WAS THE ONE WHO SAID I COULD DEVELOP THE SITE.

Please see the screenshot below for anyone who has doubts or actually believed I would create a scam site, anyone that knows me, knows Im not that kind of person.

VIEW THE SCREENSHOT HERE

https://imgur.com/a/8b3LQ

Regards,
Troy Overend (OnionBoy)
reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:31:07 PM

really, then what is the basic reason for your topic at this time because I do not find any discrepancy happened to this project?

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
Gabb

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

2. Before the new rules, they were giving coins according to forum rank and were pushing people to keep them.
3. The ones who hold longer deserve bigger rewards, they're promoting it for a long time and you just came here and want to be equal? No.

It is more than evident that such a committed defense is due to the fact that you are involved in the signature campaign of DeepOnion and you must be one of those who are currently receiving a large number of onions. I would ask that any of the moderators of the forum investigate your account, I am convinced that this is an alt and that would explain your passionate defense of the bounty campaign (not airdrop) of DeepOnion.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:47:03 PM

I thought scammers tried to steal your money not give it to you?  Huh I have seen nothing to actually make me believe Deep Onion is any type of scam at all. If it is then we might as well call every coin created a scam including bitcoin. The developer of Bitcoin still holds a huge amount and could crash the price at any second.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:16 PM

i have been with this project since the beginning and i am no "insider" or "mate of the dev"
i have followed the rules and gotten my airdrops. My onions are worth nearly $40k, if it's a scam then it's the best bloody scam ever and if you know other scams like that the please PM me the like where i can sign up.
lakimens

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

It is more than evident that such a committed defense is due to the fact that you are involved in the signature campaign of DeepOnion and you must be one of those who are currently receiving a large number of onions. I would ask that any of the moderators of the forum investigate your account, I am convinced that this is an alt and that would explain your passionate defense of the bounty campaign (not airdrop) of DeepOnion.
Do you see their signature under my post? No? Well, shut up.
Yes, I was involved a long time ago, got banned for a stupid reason too, still don't think it's a scam.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:56:34 PM

Deep Onion is not a scam, You are telling lies
this is a great coin, so it will be better to invest some money in ONION because will hit some good prices in the next few weeks

Not Scam at all

N O T !

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
moomba99

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

i have been with this project since the beginning and i am no "insider" or "mate of the dev"
i have followed the rules and gotten my airdrops. My onions are worth nearly $40k, if it's a scam then it's the best bloody scam ever and if you know other scams like that the please PM me the like where i can sign up.

Good for you. Not good for a newbie that didn't sign up before Dec. 1st. 
onionpepper

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:59:51 PM

Good for you. Not good for a newbie that didn't sign up before Dec. 1st. 

I joined the project at beginning of November and because of the rule at that time "Must join before 1 November".
I'm still discovering the project.
Rules are already changed a many times. It will change again.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:32:31 PM

That's a lot of coins and a lot of money to put it at that. If you have that much then there should be many other people with the same amount.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆