Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEP ONION SCAM!!!!  (Read 2360 times)
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

DO seems strong to me, and a lot of others. just check out the website..

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

The team isn't currently visible on the website https://deeponion.org/

It's a red flag to me if I can't research the team.

Apparently the whitepaper hasn't been created yet because the devs don't have the time!!??? Oh yeah but they have time to design silly onion posters, avatars etc.

Wtf, does that even sound legit? Why would you miss out on potential gains from this.

Coz they are focused on pumping and dumping the coins every week. And the entire forum they have is a big joke. Too many blindfolded followers hoping to get a few bucks from their drops. What they don't realize is that they are being played by the devs to market their coin for free.
now the project is a little untwisted, but at the beginning there are very signs of dubious almost skam: foggy coin technologies, and instead a huge emphasis on message-campaigning.
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

deeponion is similar to bitcointalk they want to copy but the idea is cheap to duplicate they came with intention now they have shown the real face
martushka27

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

This is not a scam, but an excellent anonymous coin. I think that in the future this coin will become very popular, because people are interested in anonymous coins. Now is a good time to buy this coin.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:52:05 PM

This is not a scam, but an excellent anonymous coin. I think that in the future this coin will become very popular, because people are interested in anonymous coins. Now is a good time to buy this coin.

Smart words @Martushka27, I joined community and airdrop in November and so far things are looking more than fine.
The dev team is always there to help just like the community, they are expanding and recruiting more top notch programmers, many exciting things happening at the moment like Woocommerce plugin, Vote central and Android mobile wallet about to be finished, OBFS4 and MEEK implemented, Kucoin lisiting (some big exchanges soon as well) etc.
Requirements to join airdrop are lowered, so more and more people are joining, 10 more weeks to go, not too late for any of you guys to get 5% weekly ONIONS.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

I don't think DeepOnion is a scam, do you think Bitcore is a scam, to me not. What I see is that they team copied the working strategy of Bitcore project and add privacy to it, but time will tell if this is a scam or not but the community is very strong on this forum

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

Ha ha,  Deeponion is now one of the best anonymous cryptocurrency.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

First of all its not anonymous. You can see list of richest DO holders right on their forum. AND you can figure out who is this person is right away.
Marketing team is awesome. This is best airdrop campaign ever. Its blows my mind to think that they did all of that wthout proper dev team , they hired some guys like a month ago.
I have high hopes for this project, its good to see such dynamic and professional teams working and getting so much support.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:18:40 AM

First of all its not anonymous. You can see list of richest DO holders right on their forum. AND you can figure out who is this person is right away.
Marketing team is awesome. This is best airdrop campaign ever. Its blows my mind to think that they did all of that wthout proper dev team , they hired some guys like a month ago.
I have high hopes for this project, its good to see such dynamic and professional teams working and getting so much support.

So they don't have a team of developers? Where do you get your high hopes? I mean so, those in the forum are marketers? Like It looked like they know a lot.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Haven't i heard this story before. you fudders just re-hash the same crap over and over again. Deep onion is obviously NOT a scam. If it was do you honestly think that huge exchanges like Kucoin would have listed them? cmon guys, enough of the mud throwing, deep onion has done great over the last 6 months. the forum has grown to something that rivals bct and they are being listed on new exchanges left right and centre. I am not in the airdrop but i like and am a regular user of there forum.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Old thread but wanted to drop my take for what it is worth. i dont think it is a scam due to how active their forum is and the nature of their roadmap and development plan. Their rules for the airdrop seems reasonable so I wouldn't label that a scam based on their rules. Either way and most importantly, nothing is guaranteed in this crypto business so have a set target and goal and stick to it when met.
andjd

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:22:07 AM

i hope that is not a scam, deeponion seems a good coin and only the future will tell us the truth
talaveraa

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

lol how funny, people always instantly judge a coin in the beginning, look at DeepOnion now, it's progress on their airdrop is almost over. The 100 onions requirement is now pushed down to 50onion requirement because the price pumped up to $18, but now its value is pretty low, I know after all their airdrops the price will reach up to $100. People laugh and judge, but this time they did it on a coin that has a great future.
meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

lol how funny, people always instantly judge a coin in the beginning, look at DeepOnion now, it's progress on their airdrop is almost over. The 100 onions requirement is now pushed down to 50onion requirement because the price pumped up to $18, but now its value is pretty low, I know after all their airdrops the price will reach up to $100. People laugh and judge, but this time they did it on a coin that has a great future.

sorry what? are you delusional? Just because a lot of people on a forum all shout "to the moon" "$100 SOON!" doesn't mean it will happen. You couldn't be further from the truth. The airdrops are ending and the price is likely to plummet down to between 10-50cents. You have to look at things logically, most of the deep onion forum are from 3rd world countries so do you think they won't dump once the gravy train has ended? They have a large community of basically free airdrop people similar to when you make a coin and advertise airdrop on BCT. 15 thousand people apply over 2 days usually. Where do you think there loyalty will be after the airdrops are going to end? Deep onion is a 3rd world coin with a few people running the show that have set themselves up with millions of coins. The dev fund is 3 million onion so that means when it was $20 they had 60 million dollars. I also have not seen any proof that there are actually any other devs other than deeper who has pretended to be 4 people. I could clone a coin just like he did pretend to be 4 people name it dark onion and gather thousands of 3rd world airdrop scabs shouting "to the MOON" in about a day. Does that mean my coin "dark onion" has a great future. Please learn to think critically or you will just end up supporting deeper and his 3 imaginary friends in lining there pockets more. They do NOT have a real community only people after free coins. Basically they have bought there community and mercenaries leave when the money runs out.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

A coin can be a scam only if the devs dump their coins on the community and run away with the money. In all other cases a coin can just be a good coin or a bad coin or a mediocre coin or a whatever coin - everybody will reach their own conclusions on that. But certainly we should learn to use the appropriate words when we express ourselves. The word "scam" is largely abused in the world of crypto.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:05:44 AM

Yes, how many can already))) he is alive, living and will live! Even if you consider that this is not a token, but a coin that has its own product, the audience is a big, huge turnover of investments. The coin was on top, now of course it's already down like most, but I remember the moment when I was 20 dollars!

12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:14:40 AM

This is called a marketing strategy for their token and the airdrop is very in favor to thus who in first and not to came late, they maybe change their airdrop rules for a while but the deeponion airdrop is almost finish. We can found out it if it is really a scam or not after they finished their airdrop sooner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: