Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:36:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] EMU PROJECT |Pre ICO 1 December|  (Read 3979 times)
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

The EMU project is a transaction solution for future virtual money services that has reached hardcap within ICO
now we are waiting for EMUs listed in big exchange like kucoin and binance. and I hope EMU successfully enrolled in the coin marketcap afterwards with a very significant trading volume

cryptobits3

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

The EMU project is a transaction solution for future virtual money services that has reached hardcap within ICO
now we are waiting for EMUs listed in big exchange like kucoin and binance. and I hope EMU successfully enrolled in the coin marketcap afterwards with a very significant trading volume

it would be very wonderful if we go to such exchanges.
but for now many are waiting for the rest of the distribution of bounty, since somehow 30% of the bounty did not reach ETH wallet
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

What news does the project have?
Twitter is silent. The blog on https://medium.com/@emuproject is also quiet.
  How are you?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/emu

Thanks for the link. I'm sure this will make the project more visible to investors.
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/emu

Thanks for the info!
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

but for now many are waiting for the rest of the distribution of bounty, since somehow 30% of the bounty did not reach ETH wallet

as we know the payment of a lot of EMU not in full pay ..... I am happy because EMU reach hardcap but very in pity until now the exchange is still .... Huh?? and not according to their promise

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

as we know the payment of a lot of EMU not in full pay ..... I am happy because EMU reach hardcap but very in pity until now the exchange is still .... Huh?? and not according to their promise
in telegram many members also ask about when to exchange ....... Huh?
and admin still can not give answer .....
we should wait patiently

fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:15:50 AM

in telegram many members also ask about when to exchange ....... Huh?
and admin still can not give answer .....
we should wait patiently
as we know that the market is now so uncertain that the team may be waiting for the right time so that the price of the EMU will be in accordance with the plan and I hope the team enrolls the EMU in very high volume exchanges and is also listed in coinmarketcap

annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

hallo EMU how are you, is there any information about the EMU token trading market? since the end of the sale of tokens there is no more news we can hear
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

What happen with this project? I still didnt saw the news of EMU on Social Media? I Suggest you to always update more info on social media, this will give a confidence in EMU project
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

What happen with this project? I still didnt saw the news of EMU on Social Media? I Suggest you to always update more info on social media, this will give a confidence in EMU project
you are correct, the extent to which the development of this project and it seems they are more active in telegram than on the thread and other social media

cryptobits3

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:24:19 AM

you are correct, the extent to which the development of this project and it seems they are more active in telegram than on the thread and other social media
but were there any hints at listing on normal exchanges? and then the truth as something very quiet
ninis45

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

but were there any hints at listing on normal exchanges? and then the truth as something very quiet

until now even none, even in the telegram admin has started off again so many of the members are asking all about the exchanges for the EMU

cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

how the result of this project's tokensale? has all tokens sold out, or there are some remaining tokens? i don't see the information about tokensale progress on the website
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

how the result of this project's tokensale? has all tokens sold out, or there are some remaining tokens? i don't see the information about tokensale progress on the website
you should join the telegram EMU https://t.me/emuproject maybe you will get an answer because so far no updates from the team about the EMU project

dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

what's wrong with this project they leave all the good updates in the media even in the telegram they are silent. Is this project a scam, please explain

ninis45

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

in the telegram chat they said they would be listed on hitsbtc at the end of this month but it seems they will be like what they used to give promises not certainty and I also do not understand whether the project idea is running or it stops because on social media they have no updates

zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 10:36:37 PM

in the telegram chat they said they would be listed on hitsbtc at the end of this month but it seems they will be like what they used to give promises not certainty and I also do not understand whether the project idea is running or it stops because on social media they have no updates

Is the project still live?

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
SanSan163Ch

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

can I have more details, please ? Theme interesting )
ninis45

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

Is the project still live?
it's not visible ... because we can't find much information about it, even what we expect with the team activeness in the renewal can not be found, maybe only in the telegram, they are active but nothing positive, I hope this project continues to be developed and can enter stock exchange in the near future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: