Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:38:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin get banned ?? Will it happen.  (Read 1052 times)
theborngeek (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Many might already have read about this in the past one week.

One of my friend who works at one of the bitcoin BTC company in india has confirmed to me that he has indeed heard his exec manager talking about an official notice which government has sent out to them to submit the details of business after which there is tensed atmosphere in office.

I however have not been able to confirm if this was a full ban notice or an audit notice from government.

What do you think about it. ??

https://inc42.com/buzz/cryptocurrency-bitcoin-india-cme-group/
sana gull

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

One of my friend who works at one of the bitcoin BTC company in india has confirmed to me that he has indeed heard his exec manager talking about an official notice which government has sent out to them to submit the details of business after which there is tensed atmosphere in office.

I however have not been able to confirm if this was a full ban notice or an audit notice from government.

no i think that will not happened and will never happened because people all over the world investing in bitcoin and like bitcoin and also their life are connected and depend on bitcoin so what will they do when bitcoin get banned? so according to me this will not happened.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

Well, India did ban certain banknotes to help "fight" money laundering and tax evasion that's what they are planning to do with bitcoins. Though it seems they just want more control of the finances and gov'ts always like more money in banks anyway.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Many countries have already banned Bitcoin. Hope it will not happen in Europe and in the USA.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

Outright ban it? And risk people going underground to use it? I don't think even the Indian government is that stupid. If they completely ban bitcoins, those with money in local exchanges could just move those to other exchanges and continue trading and then convert is to cash f2f. Now they'll find it harder to track the money.
theborngeek (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:16:25 AM

There was a an initial ban on some of the exchanges like btcxindia which got official notice to stop serving bitcoin business and that is where they only deal with ripple and ethereum now.
mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:36:49 AM

Every day I am very interested in the bitcoin information: price, transaction, market, users ... There are also some information that bitcoin will be banned. But not sure, without legal intervention. Previously because of the ban Chinese BTC discount quickly then the rise too high.

kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:02:45 AM

It's hard to say!!! Because many big investors are into it and its a very popular financial tool.
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:10:02 AM

I think you should move this article to another topic that will fit better.
You can move to bitcoin disscuss, I think there will be more people interested

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
simplejg

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

I doubt that the US will ever ban Bitcoin or ever be able to pass the legislation to do so if they (US govt) ever attempts to. It's literally an intangible, digital thing that really could never be fully stopped or shut down. I think it would actually be entirely unconstitutional, because who is anybody to say that people are not allowed to trade an intangible digital item that technically has no real value?
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:00:40 AM

Government control will not affect Bitcoins outright because of its decentralized nature. I don't think it can be ban,however there might restrictions.
Urbanbypas

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

It all depends on the government's decision. It remains only to wait and hope for good.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:29 PM

It is already banned.
In many part of world.
Including my part of world.
Yet, I'm using it.
It's the beauty of cryptocurrency.  Kiss
Talenter

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

It's hard to say!!! Because many big investors are into it and its a very popular financial tool.

Yes, but it´s a game changer. The game of the establishment. They want loose their power. They will fight against it.
But I think they will loose this fight.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:35:42 PM

Think bit. How this can be possible. Government can ban that company by puting regulations. How they ban bitcoin. For example, I have botcoing an i need to sent it to u. I get ur address and send it to u directly (p2p). How government ban that. If they ban exchangers we can store bitcoin in hardware wallets. So i think its proberbly a audit for introduce new tax 😆😆😆😆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

Many countries have already banned Bitcoin. Hope it will not happen in Europe and in the USA.
Its only the major countries like the USA, China and most of the EU that when they do indeed ban bitcoin will be very bad for the bitcoin economy because it is going to drive the value down and as far as i am concern, OP is just creating FUD and their is nothing to show that bitcoin is going to get banned in India.
Bakukang

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:11:45 PM

Thete is a possibility that bitcoin can be banned.There are some countries that is banning bitcoin from their country.Sad but true.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:31:55 PM

It has been already banned in several countries. If it is banned in my country, I'll find the ways to deal with it.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

i think there are many countries have already banned bitcoin, we those countries still not have good regulations to control bitcoin, so they ban bitcoin temporary.
theborngeek (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:11:25 AM

One good thing is India follows USA a lot no matter what it be about.  Wink So i just hope it doesn't get banned. If it does, we have localbitcoins for buying and selling all the time. And VPN's to use it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: