Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] !!BIG BOUNTY!! Metta World's First Uberization APP For Any Offline Service  (Read 6350 times)
Alexs7

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

This is very intriguing.  Seems like a really well put together plan and the description and marketing seems very professional.  I'm in the US so not sure if I can contribute but then again there isn't much stopping me... hmmm...

Thank you very much for the good evaluation of our project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

New article "METTA project team — Who we are ?

https://medium.com/@mettaplatform/metta-project-team-who-are-we-c271d67fbc5d
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:12:26 PM

I think Pre-ICO and ICO pricing has too much difference, almost %100. It's good for Pre-ICO investors but I suspect a lot of money come for ICO stage when you can almost half tokens as Pre-ICO. You should reconsider this decision if you don't want to see failed ICO stage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yan_Kovalksy

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:47:09 AM

I think Pre-ICO and ICO pricing has too much difference, almost %100. It's good for Pre-ICO investors but I suspect a lot of money come for ICO stage when you can almost half tokens as Pre-ICO. You should reconsider this decision if you don't want to see failed ICO stage.

Hello, thank you very much for your answer and your analysis. That is the very good point. Please consider the fact, that there is average Pre-ICO price for token  presented in Whitepaper
The average price is calculated regarding the discount scheme that is different for each week of Pre-ICO company. It is changed from 55% of ICO nominal price for the first week to 70% for the fourth week of pre-sale (please see page 44 in our WP: https://metta-ico.com/docs/whitepaper-metta-en.pdf)
Also, we consider providing discount to nominal price during the ICO.
Finally, total token quantity to sell during Pre-ICO is only 10% sharp comparing with overall emission.

That should reduce the gap between Pre-ICO and ICO prices enough to keep ICO tokens interesting for participants while preserving benefits for Pre-Ico early investors
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

Metta project is a one aplication with multiple service provider, right??. I was know project like that, as I know the project is successfull. Metta is a interesting project. good luck dev. I will support this project with join to campaign program.

Alexs7

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 11:53:21 AM

Metta project is a one aplication with multiple service provider, right??. I was know project like that, as I know the project is successfull. Metta is a interesting project. good luck dev. I will support this project with join to campaign program.

Yes you are right. Metta project is a one application with multiple service provider.
We are also planning to use Blockchain (Ethereum) to hold terms of the deals, store reviews and making payments for such businesses who wants accept cryptocurrencies.

Thank you very much for supporting. Wink
Alexs7

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

METTA cuts down on the expenditure

https://medium.com/@mettaplatform/%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%82%D0%B0-cuts-down-on-the-expenditure-a885f113a0ba
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:44:08 PM

a good project I will probably invest a large amount
Alexs7

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

a good project I will probably invest a large amount

Thank you very much. Others think the same,  at present, we are negotiating with large investment funds and it is possible that soon we will complete the hardcup of pre sale successfully Smiley

Please feel free to contact us info@metta-ico.com

https://metta-ico.com/
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:49:18 PM

Hello everyone, pre sale is ongoing. Do not miss out 40% discount.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:55:41 PM

what kind of services do you offer and whether you are planning to use the latest system and what kind of system thats ands vie in running this platform
Alexs7

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:36:38 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:42:39 PM by Alexs7

what kind of services do you offer and whether you are planning to use the latest system and what kind of system thats ands vie in running this platform

Thanks for the question,
Here's the video ( https://youtu.be/pCMtKe2x31s ) there about some examples of services that the Metta platform offers. We will not only assure the taxi, (which has already been done), but also other markets - which are HUGE quantity.

Last week I met with the owners of large dental clinics. It is not a secret that this sphere of services is sufficiently closed and has a high margin. How many last time did you pay for the treatment of your teeth?
Imagine that you can upload your x-ray pictures of teeth in Metta and send to all dentists in your location to evaluate the treatment and choose the one that suits you in terms of budget and quality. Can you do it now?
Add Blockchain where this information will be stored and you will receive a project, analogues of which I have not seen here before.

Metta connects you to providers of various services directly without intermediaries - is not it great!

Why reinvent the wheel, if there are already requests from all of us to make the market cleaner? Is not this about most of the conversations here? Smiley
Alexs7

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

Hello everyone , Metta team has started referral program from 5 Dec. This program is included in smart contract of pre sale. Each who will invite somebody to invest in Metta may have 15% from investing volume. There is an article how use it:

https://medium.com/@mettaplatform/how-to-buy-tokens-referral-program-on-metta-ico-78e7fbab8e79
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

I can see that the task of Metta is to provide an opportunity for direct, rapid and secure interaction between customers and service providers. What kind of services does this connect with customers or is it just any random services at all.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:07:33 AM

Hello everyone , Metta team has started referral program from 5 Dec. This program is included in smart contract of pre sale. Each who will invite somebody to invest in Metta may have 15% from investing volume. There is an article how use it:

https://medium.com/@mettaplatform/how-to-buy-tokens-referral-program-on-metta-ico-78e7fbab8e79

Introducing the referral program is good because it encourages participants to refer people into the platform while getting some bonuses for it at the same time this will service as a marketing/campaign tool for the project.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:01:31 AM

Introducing the referral program is good because it encourages participants to refer people into the platform while getting some bonuses for it at the same time this will service as a marketing/campaign tool for the project.
This greatly facilitate people toward a technological platform with there developed many semkin benefited by this project exists.

Alexs7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:58:52 AM

Hello Taras. We`ve already emailed to you our dicision 5th December http://joxi.ru/GrqKLg7cNE88K2
Have you received one?

I hope it's a misunderstanding to repeat here again this topic 4 days after our answer.

Thank you
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:00:53 PM

We are crypto media house based in india... besides have huge target audience and investors for such promising projects...
buyercontact

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:34:44 PM

I think this project will make sence. Just following.
Alexs7

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:49:17 PM

I think this project will make sence. Just following.

Yes i agree with you that Metta has a huge potential taking into account that shared and peer economy are growing fast around the world and market will grow to dozens times.
The next  advantage is tokenization Metta,  including Metta coins into ecosystem of project that will provides growth rates of tokens in exchanges and additional profit for all token holders and investors.
 Blocking technology allows us to organize safe transactions between the customer and the service provider, ensure the formation of a database of reliable reviews and store the real history of the car (or other object of the deal). Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: