Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I am new in the virtual coins field, I never invest and i would like to find information about what I should know in the begninning?
What is the minimum to invest? - 17 (73.9%)
Is it to late to start know? - 6 (26.1%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to invest!  (Read 2345 times)
Ismay

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

Then invest into bitcoins. That's always a good idea based on the history of bitcoins. I think it has beaten almost all investments as of now, since bitcoins has already almost grown to %1,000 just this year.
A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:29:08 PM

# I don't think its too late to invest into crypto currencies. Of course you won't get such a big profit in such a
short time how early adopters of bitcoin did. But there are a lot of interesting projects available.
cryptojedi

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

DMD Diamond, the only PoS coin worth of real attention. It makes me money and I really like their community. Highly recommended from my side.
dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:30:59 PM

It's not too late to start investing in crypto-currencies. The main thing is to know which ones to choose. After all, there are a lot of crypto-currencies, more than a thousand and 90% of them have no prospects. Personally, I took a subscription half a year ago from the club of free investors Golden Island. In it, analysts work and offer a list of prospective crypto-currencies and ICO. Now there are more than 45 in the list. For each crypto currency, an article is offered with an overview of why this crypto currency will grow. Registration for subscription purchase by reference http://gisland.info/r423383 Cool Wink
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:43:51 PM

Is it to late to start know in 2017 to invest in virtual coins and is any advice for "dummies" around here?

No, every single person that's quite new to bitcoin keeps on asking the same like this. But I'm not going to get tired of saying to you guys that it's never too late for everyone of you.

What if you know are knowledgeable in bitcoin and 2025 has come and by that year there are people that are asking you the same question, what would you feel and say?

And for beginners guide that you need go at this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0

It will help you a lot that you wanted to know about bitcoin from scratch.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:01:54 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 09:46:12 PM by Bagaji

Is it to late to start know in 2017 to invest in virtual coins and is any advice for "dummies" around here?
I believe that is never too late to invest in Bitcoin, but all depends  on whether you want to invest for a short or long period of time all are not late Op. Bitcoin is the future when its come  to good turn over on investment, so it is better for you to invest now than to wait till later hoping for price drop which may not come to the level you want.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:12:13 PM

I believe that is too late to invest in Bitcoin, but all depends  on whether you want to invest for a short or long period of time all are not late Op. Bitcoin is the future when its come  to good turn over on investment, so it is better for you to invest now than to wait till later hoping for price drop which may not come to the level you want.
no mate its still good investing with bitcoin even we seen a big jumped already happen but there's still a lots of  opportunities to ride with
not only with bitcoin but also with other alts which also promising to support with just continue reading and studying your investment.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

No its not too late! you can invest in bitcoin incoming future bitcoin make you rich. bitcoin price increase day by day.  but every investment have risk so invest your own risk.

sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:34:03 PM

Its never too late since it will just circulate it is a matter of timing when to buy and sell your bitcoins, try to wait after the hardfork then when bitcoins price fall down buy some and hold then wait until its price goes up the way you wanted to then sell to earn your profit.

kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

ICO's have come a long way and continues to exceed our expectation. ICO as a new business model leveraging blockchain technology will sustain as the digital way , combining crowdfunding and a new hybrid asset class of equity ownership and currency.

The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:55:08 AM

Invest is good.  But not for all time. Its perfect time if there are simple and low profitable amount given the investment company.  But if you see the largest amount of profit they will give, then you think they can fraud.  Not sure, but it can be. Investment project always not good as I think.  So try to investment in a goods project.

Be hardworker
Kyon

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:58:00 AM

No, it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. At the moment it's just the start of Bitcoin and it'll much more develop in the future so I think you should take advantage to invest in Bitcoin right now cause Bitcoin is increasing very quickly and maybe this is the last time you can see Bitcoin price under 8k$ Cheesy. But before invest in Bitcoin I think you should have some knowledge about Bitcoin cause it'll be very risky if you invest in Bitcoin without any experience and knowledge.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:39:12 AM

it all depends on the future of the object you want to invest. many say that virtual coin will be the currency that is widely used in the future later but we do not know the certainty and if we believe with it then to invest virtual coin it's not too late.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

Yes. I completely agree with you because bitcoin is unstoppable and growing fast day by day eventhough it has som corrections sometimes. It's better to invest on bitcoin with any amount of money you have today.
KeeKit

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

Wow! That is great. It is indeed best to invest! You might also want to take part on one of the top cryptocurrency - Ethereum. Find out more about them at https://www.propthereum.io Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT.
zhuangxingyue1

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

It is only now that we are beginning to regret it. It is time we should seize the opportunity.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:33:15 AM

It's never too late to invest in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency will always to grow. every year the price continues to rise, you could compare what will happen the next few years, just as saw a few years back.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:46:02 AM

For me is not late, because as about three years ago the price of bitcoin was bellow $250/BTC then people who invested as at 2009 when the price of bitcoin was still less than 0.50$/BTC would be thinking that they it is late. Now think of last year when the price of bitcoin was less than $1000/BTC, many people will think that is late to invested then think about today the price of bitcoin is now over $7000/BTC more people will think is late to invest. think of tomorrow if the price hit $10,000/BTC then it wouldn't be late again. My advise is that you should invest with what you can afford to loose.
RohrerAlex

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

We are Swiss law firm (Zug/Zürich offices) and would like to offer our services for companies formation, Foundations, Trusts, Asset Management/FX/Crypto/Exchange/Money Remittance licenses.

Drop me a line if you are interested.

www.goldblum.eu
info@goldblum.eu
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrijpichugin/
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:11:21 AM

It's never too late to start, and with the ability to buy fractions of cryptocurrencies or tokens, I'm not so sure there is a minimum amount to start -- after transaction fees are taken into account. I think you can start building your portfolio and start learning with as little as $50. The same is true with other types of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: