Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an exchange with low fees and acceptable support (verification failed)?  (Read 127 times)
Aensel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:33 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 03:39:37 PM by Aensel

Hi,

ive been trying to get verified  with bittrex and gemini. Even though i tried to be serious with verification and provide all required documents, it failed. Wrote a ticket and  ive been waiting for almost 2 weeks and no reply from their support except some automated mail BS not helping at all. Meanwhile bitcoin skyrised. Kraken and poloniex are not available where i live. Are there any other exchanges where i can buy bitcoin and ALT without this horrible support service that doesnt care at all to bother replying? I dont want to trade with coinbase, its too expensive.

thanks a lot for your help
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 8303

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

Hi,

ive been trying to get verified  with bittrex and gemini. Even though i tried to be serious with verification and provide all required documents, it failed. Wrote a ticket and  ive been waiting for almost 2 weeks and no reply from their support except some automated mail BS not helping at all. Meanwhile bitcoin skyrised. Kraken and poloniex are not available where i live. Are there any other exchanges where i can buy bitcoin and ALT without this horrible support service that doesnt care at all to bother replying? I dont want to trade with coinbase, its too expensive.

thanks a lot for your help

Do you live in the state of New York?
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

Well CEX.io is an option but unless you do the full verification, the fees are a bit high.  With my basic account, $900 in Bitcoin will cost me $1000 right now.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

For some reason I though New York was good to go.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: