Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC still alive  (Read 480 times)
Lionel (OP)

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

Why is that BCC price is resisting so much time at such a high value ?

I thought that a few days after 1st August everybody would have dumped it to make it go down as low as $0.01... but now it's still worth hundreds of $

BCC does not have marketing, does not even have a decent forum !

The only one i found is this http://bccforums.net/index.php
and it does not even work properly

Maybe the people buy and hold BCC because they believe that bitcoin may have scaling issues in the near future and everybody would switch to BCC.
Most people are not technical though, so they may not be aware of that and they only trust BTC which is the real known "VIP" of the currencies.
Common people don't even know what Litecoin or ETH are, so...

And also, now we have B2C as an alternative for an eventual migration when BTC network will have issues, so it's gonna be tough for BCC
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

It's like bitcoin with 1/10th the fees...  it's not totally useless.  Anyone who wants to seriously use a crypto to transact, rather than invest, would be better off using BCH for the time being.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

Because it's almost solely traded on their own exchange (93.55% volume) that only deals with BCC. They can make up the numbers as they please and nobody would know.

They can send whatever numbers they want for the price and volume to coinmarketcap through their API - which is the only requirement.

I'm not sure why coinmarketcap is dropping the ball here both with the fake circulating supply and listing the untrustworthy exchange.

It's like bitcoin with 1/10th the fees...  it's not totally useless.  Anyone who wants to seriously use a crypto to transact, rather than invest, would be better off using BCH for the time being.

BCC is in question, not BCH. And Bitcoin had near free transactions... when it wasn't used. A fee market is necessary both to combat bloating the blockchain with millions of dust transactions and flooding attacks. If BCH would be used, it would have much higher fees.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

It looked like it has to be dead soon. But it is not. I wonder what will be in few months when there will be BCC, BTG, B2X, may be bitcoin silver and so on.

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:07:27 PM

May be people are believing in its pump that may happen in the future. Plus they saw enormous prices earlier since when they are holding the BCC and they might think that they will sell that much high again in the future. This could be one of the possible reason. After all people are greedy when it comes to the money and also what do we have to loose in the long run if we have gotten the free money. ;-)
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:29:08 PM

It looked like it has to be dead soon. But it is not. I wonder what will be in few months when there will be BCC, BTG, B2X, may be bitcoin silver and so on.
Nope, the bitcoin gold will be dead but the bitcoin cash will still exist. In so many times those people are saying about the bitcoin cash gained a lot of the support and backers by the miners.
that different with crappy coin just like bitcoin gold as the scam coin with pre mined for the developer.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
swaptaker

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:31:23 PM

Don't mix BCC with BTG garbage, I think. BCC has real bitcoin celebrities behind itself and those guys are pumping it hard obviously. I don't think BCC will die soon. It's still very strong in the market after BTC's rise.
razzor85

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Don't mix Bitcoin cash (BCH and here in this post with BCC) with Bitconnect (BCC).

BCH has no own exchange
Bitconnect has their own exchange.

Because it's almost solely traded on their own exchange (93.55% volume) that only deals with BCC. They can make up the numbers as they please and nobody would know.

They can send whatever numbers they want for the price and volume to coinmarketcap through their API - which is the only requirement.

I'm not sure why coinmarketcap is dropping the ball here both with the fake circulating supply and listing the untrustworthy exchange.

trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

May be people are believing in its pump that may happen in the future. Plus they saw enormous prices earlier since when they are holding the BCC and they might think that they will sell that much high again in the future. This could be one of the possible reason. After all people are greedy when it comes to the money and also what do we have to loose in the long run if we have gotten the free money. ;-)
I agree with you. A gift is forever a promotional gift. If it has a real value it will be value item not a valuable promotion.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:58:13 PM

BCC is the best at this times, Price grown up and up!
Need to buy some coin, may be we have BTC again!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

given that BCC was first fork for bitcoin, it gives it special place between all other altcoins. As we can see people are not adjusting to bitcoin gold and they will not adjust to future fork. I know some exchange that are only accepting BCC or converting your btc to bcc. demand is there

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HashFace

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:16 PM

BCC is in question, not BCH. And Bitcoin had near free transactions... when it wasn't used. A fee market is necessary both to combat bloating the blockchain with millions of dust transactions and flooding attacks. If BCH would be used, it would have much higher fees.

No, he's definitely talking about BCH, he just used the wrong symbol.  His link to a Bitcoin Cash forum. 
chaosfourever

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

I just hate all of these bitcoin forks. They mess with the market and don't do much. I wish we would just focus on better alts coins and less on basic Ethereum tokens and bitcoin forks.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lionel (OP)

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:38:54 PM

Yes i was talking about Bitcoin Cash , which has 2 symbols AFAIK : BCC or BCH , right?

For example on Bittrex and Yobit they use BCC to refer to Bitcoin Cash: https://yobit.net/en/trade/BCC/BTC

But BCC can be confused with Bitconnect ...  Huh

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:09:34 PM

All need to be careful with BCC and do not fall into their trap and get stuck. The owner are the one managing and influencing the market.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:12:16 PM

Most of the people think that BBC will be end but we are not support those people talk who told me that BCC will be die. We just want to say now BCC support many crypto currency site and many binary site BCC support in a short time latter BCC must be pump. Hope it is make a best place with this market place.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:46:53 PM

Why is that BCC price is resisting so much time at such a high value ?

It's because many miners are supporting it and BCC = bitconnect so it's Bitcoin Cash.

I just hate all of these bitcoin forks. They mess with the market and don't do much. I wish we would just focus on better alts coins and less on basic Ethereum tokens and bitcoin forks.
You're not the only one that hates these fork coins as even me, I hate them too since it is dividing the people who are solely into bitcoin at first.

Don't worry about it there will be the day that everyone will be sticking into one coin and we are coming to that point soon.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

BCC still alive yes it is i think they recently made an airdrop for that one and i missed it. it is without a doubt an interesting token.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:55:02 PM

It is alive but I believe after the x2 it will drop dramatically!
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 970

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:03:55 PM

All need to be careful with BCC and do not fall into their trap and get stuck. The owner are the one managing and influencing the market.
I don't agree with you at all. So many people call Bitconnect a ponzi, pyramid scheme etc just because of their lending program. I agree that their lending program cannot be trusted completely, but the true value of the coin is holding it for long term profits. Just imagine how much money someone would have earned if they bought the coins during the ico phase last year. Many people called bitcoin a scam also, but what happened? Bitcoin keeps rising in value no matter how many forks it goes through showing how dominant it truly is.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: