Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can i buy an Antminer S9 ?  (Read 9401 times)
niceacrobtc (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:15:47 PM

Hello,

I'm pretty new here, but i've read lots of informations around ...

I' would like to buy a Bitmain Antminer S9 (delivery to France) and it seems to be out of stock on every trusted websites, everywhere... maybe you have some good website to order ?

Thanks

PS: i won't wait untill 25th of decembre to order Smiley

Thanks

A newbie among the newbies
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vongkasem

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

try everyday at bitmain.com, the manufacturer.
you have to pre-order for the next batch (waiting time about 1 month).

or at alibaba.com (many resellers who buy by batches and resell at higher prices, I think), but more expensive (twice the price).
niceacrobtc (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

try everyday at bitmain.com, the manufacturer.
you have to pre-order for the next batch (waiting time about 1 month).

or at alibaba.com (many resellers who buy by batches and resell at higher prices, I think), but more expensive (twice the price).

Hey,

Thank you for your answer...
Every day i go on bitmain... but it's writed as "sold out"...

An on alibaba, it seems to be Fake antminer S9...

Do you knwo / have a good seller on alibaba ?

HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:32:16 PM

Just hold your horses and wait till Bitmain has them more for sale at shop.bitmain.com  ...

OutMySphere

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

Hello,

I'm pretty new here, but i've read lots of informations around ...

I' would like to buy a Bitmain Antminer S9 (delivery to France) and it seems to be out of stock on every trusted websites, everywhere... maybe you have some good website to order ?

Thanks

PS: i won't wait untill 25th of decembre to order Smiley

Thanks
Hi Everyone!!
 My name is  Pedro, and i represent an International Seller that trades with lots of  Electronical  Stuff, From Smartphones to 4K UHD Tv`s.and now they bring to the market to reach everyone with ANTMINERS of all kind, such as, D3, L3, S9, S7, and Innosilicon A5!!;

if  anyone is  interested in buying please contact me and i can tell prices for the quantities  you need,
here`s  and advance  on some prices.

2017 New ANTMINER D3 15GH/s DASH DASHCOIN ANT MINER W/ PSU       USD 1800
NEW ANTMINER L3 + 504M MINER SCRYPT ASIC 504MH/S 800W BITMAIN LITECOIN LTC W/ PSU   USD1400
New Antminer S9 13.5TH/s Hashrate at 098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner     USD 850
New Antminer S7 4.73TH/s Hashrate at 25W/GH 28nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner      USD 650
New INNOSILICON A5 Dash Miner X11 Algorithm 30.2GH/S                   USD 4400

Hope to get in touch with everyone!!
Pedro B.
I want 10 asics ... this joke, how can we believe it?
niceacrobtc (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:24:49 PM

Just hold your horses and wait till Bitmain has them more for sale at shop.bitmain.com  ...
Ok,
good advice...
i'll follow it

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:49:35 PM

eBay if you want it right now, but you'll encounter some pretty bad price scalping. I'd personally wait for the best prices. Don't buy from any other places except Bitmain or you'll encounter scams. If you're ever unsure whether or not something is a scam, search or ask us here.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:02:01 PM

eBay if you want it right now, but you'll encounter some pretty bad price scalping. I'd personally wait for the best prices. Don't buy from any other places except Bitmain or you'll encounter scams. If you're ever unsure whether or not something is a scam, search or ask us here.
Yeah, i agree with this a lot of website's out there are selling a miners, some of them selling with a low price miners. Don't get easily fooled by this tricks because this is a scam website. They'll ask you to pay for it by using your creditcards but don't ever do it without doing some further research because the only website that i know with a good reputation is Bitmain. So, please be advised.

niceacrobtc (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

Ok i'll do this..
So let's wait..

Thanks

niceacrobtc (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:48:56 AM

From here : shop.bitmain.com

Sold out

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

I forgot to mention this, but forum members also sell S9s and other miners too in the Computer Hardware section under Goods in Marketplace. Just make sure the user is somewhat reputable and always use escrow for the least risks. Escrowing with users like Sebastianju or Philipma is a good idea, I think there's a list of reputable escrows somewhere or the user you are escrowing with can help you find it. Just watch out for fake accounts pretending to be the escrower. Escrows will most of the time have dark green trust.
AntMinerIreland

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

Hi All,

I'm also new here and in the same boat as OP. I put this in the wrong section earlier so here goes again...

I plan on buying a couple of S9's when the next batch is released but Bitmain are only accepting Bitcoin Cash at the moment. (Power supplys are still available so went theough the ordering process to see how it is done ahead of time and found that BCC only is accepted)

Can someone tell me the best way to pay in bitcoin cash, is there a wallet (outside of USA) that allows direct payment in BCC from a credit/debit card? I have a coinbase wallet but they don't seem to support BCC.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
If this is in the wrong thread again please point me in the right direction as I can't find anything useful.
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

I acquire my BitcoinCash from Bitfinex.

First, I have my Bitcoins.

Then, I exchange them to BitcoinCash at the Bitfinex exchange.

I'm not a big fan of the BitcoinCash and I've only been having it because I've needed to buy some S9s.

AntMinerIreland

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:37:44 PM

Thanks for the reply, can you tell me; when the S9's go on sale do you have one hour to sort payment or is it longer? I.e. Do I need to buy BCC in advance of them going on sale or is there enough time to do it all once when they are released?

Thanks again
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

There is usually a heads up via Twitter, Facebook etc. about sales coming in a certain time.

After that Twitter status update I would then acquire some BitcoinCash.

And then when the sales are open, you are ready to buy them instantly.

niceacrobtc (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

so let's wait...

Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:39:43 AM

I have been trying to buy antminer s9 for the last few weeks. Bitmain is hopeless and pricess in reseller platforms are ridiculously high. I was even ready to settle for l3+ but it is sold out now too. Another bad news for me is that bitmain no longer ships product to Turkey due to delivery problems. I will try to find out a solution but i am really running out of hope. I think i will have to settle for a rig soon.

UglyStories

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:34:13 AM

I'm not a big fan of the BitcoinCash and I've only been having it because I've needed to buy some S9s.

what wallet  u use for BCH ?? 
HagssFIN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:05:55 AM

what wallet  u use for BCH ?? 

I use Electrum Cash.

lulupap

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

Send them (bitmain) a message and they will add your email adress to this huge list with everybody interesting on it. They will send you an email for the next batch.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: