Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bjork album available with 4 cryptocurrency !!  (Read 384 times)
Cbbc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

Bjork new album is available with 4 cryptocurrency:

Bitcoin,Audiocoin,Litecoin,Dash

Audiocoin (small cryptocurrency) gain 120% from the news (1/11/2017)

https://themerkle.com/new-bjork-album-can-be-purchased-with-four-different-cryptocurrencies/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypington

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:00:27 AM

I'm old enough to be a Sugarcubes fan ... Never cared for her solo stuff though.  Cool that she taking payment in Cryptos, though.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:18:19 PM

I just saw this on The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/6/16611822/bjork-album-utopia-cryptocurrency-audiocoin
i was wondering if anyone on this forum saw it, not too many by the looks of it.
this is great news with the potential to attract even more new users of crypto.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

That´s something totaly unexpected. The singer Björk will release her new album, that as the possibility of being bought with cryptocurrencies. This is possible by the partnership between Blackpool, a British blockchain start up and label of Björk. The fans of the singer can use Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dashcoin and Audiocoin to purchase the new album. And who purchases her pre-sale in their website will get a gratis bonus of 100 Audiocoin, worth of $0.25. Other rewards will also be possible trough the sharing of links on the social media. 
yannick225

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:05 PM

Interesting...I will buy this album only to encourage this iniative, it's a great news.
I hope that more artist will follow, I encourage every legal and correct project who participate to mainstream Bitcoin 
nesso

Activity: 629
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

Björk is again the leader, it's very nice to see popular people adopt crypto-currency to their live works.
It's a bold move by them, I have full support. I'm gonna buy when it drops.
wwh

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

Well, it is nice I suppose.
Bjork is a smart musician - hope it will be successful idea and it will attract more people in cryptoworld  Smiley
fusepay

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

I read of this the other day, Bjork has always been a pusher of frontiers, with her music and even views, and giving away cypto with her new album, again, forward thinking.
John Lemon

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:04:07 PM

This is the article if you don't want to click the link:

Content creation and cryptocurrency payments go hand in hand these days. There are many reasons for content creators to be exploring this opportunity. Up until now, very few celebrities have tried their hand at experimenting with Bitcoin or altcoins. Björk, one of the biggest artists of the past few decades, is doing exactly that. Her new album, Utopia, can be purchased using any one of several cryptocurrencies.

BJÖRK SEES THE BENEFIT OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES

It is always remarkable to see how celebrities perceive Bitcoin and altcoins these days. Although most of them have no idea what this new form of money entails exactly, such ignorance can’t be maintained for much longer. Slowly but surely, things are evolving in the right direction, even though there is still a lot of work to be done. After all, cryptocurrencies aren’t even close to mainstream right now, and it will be pretty difficult to change that in a timely fashion.

Everyone was surprised when the news broke about Björk’s new album. That wasn’t because this singer-songwriter had released a new album, as that was known well in advance. However, the choice of accepted payment methods for said album has sent shockwaves throughout the music industry as a whole. Utopia, as the new 14-track album is called, will be made available for purchase on the One Little Indian platform. Again, no real surprise there, as this collaboration has been in place for some time now.

What is different this time, however, is how both entities have partnered with Blockpool. This British blockchain startup will take care of processing all cryptocurrency payments for the new Björk album. Four different cryptocurrencies will be accepted: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, and Audiocoin. Although this latter currency is a big unknown in the world of cryptocurrency and digital assets, it is a major development for its developers, to say the very least.

It is good to see cryptocurrency payments made possible for mainstream purchases. It doesn’t automatically mean a lot of people will buy the new Björk album with any of these cryptocurrencies, though. There will be a small number of additional sales in the end, and it remains to be seen if this is a venture worth exploring further. Extra revenue is always welcome for any content creator, but no one should expect any miracles either.

We have seen some crossover between artists and cryptocurrency in the past. Louis C.K., for one, released a few bits of content in exchange for cryptocurrency payments not too long ago. While C.K. is world-renowned, stand-up comedy doesn’t have the same global appeal as music has right now. There is no sense in comparing these industries, as they are very different from one another. Having a person such as Björk embrace cryptocurrencies is something that will generate a few media headlines, to say the very least.

We can only hope to see more of these initiatives in the future. Cryptocurrency payments shouldn’t be overlooked by any means, as the opportunities they represent are pretty spectacular. Moreover, there is a global awareness as far as cryptocurrency is concerned. Capitalizing on this momentum should be a top priority for every content creator in the world, although it remains to be seen how things will play out in this regard.

Everybody should buy the album to support this kind of development. Maybe in the future everybody pay with crypto-coins.
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:05:44 PM

Spend cryptos is the best way to get people involved without risking they money. It's a safe way to expand Smiley
bitstomake

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:43:51 PM

Good lord this is crazy news!  Bjork is a gigantic star all over the world!  Excellent look for crypto!

Watch AudioCoin go to the moooooooooooooon!
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Björk is doing very clever moves. Björk's music was always different. Björk again showed a forward-looking behavior with the method to chose for selling the album. Many people who never know the crypto market will meet with the crypto money world while buying Björk's album. Super news for the crypto world.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:35:00 PM

I'd never heard of audiocoin -but apparently it's being traded on Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Yobit:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/#markets

Here is their bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089339.0

It's a digital currency for the music industry and has been going since 2015

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bitstomake

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

I'd never heard of audiocoin -but apparently it's being traded on Cryptopia, Bleutrade and Yobit:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/audiocoin/#markets

Here is their bitcointalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089339.0

It's a digital currency for the music industry and has been going since 2015

Thanks for the info.  I am researching heavily, this has a lot of potential.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

Yes, I have also heard about it. All this is very odd. I cannot imagine Bjork dealing with cryptocurrencies or mining. Seriously speaking, this fact is just another proof of the fact that soon crypto will be used worldwide like usual currency!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: