Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: question about "faucet"  (Read 1115 times)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

Faucets are mostly to teach you how to use crypto currency. Altcoins can sometime be quite profitable if they go up afterwards which they often do. Bitcoin faucets are good for over a longer period of time so it is like a long term investment. It's so fun for a while, whilst you learning. You can also be rewarded a small profit after a while. You will make enough to make at least one purchase if you do it for a decent amount of time.

spark.g

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

Alen, I don't know exactly, but I know for sure now. But in near future it will be common practice. This is my opinion.
Alen Alen

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:24:59 PM

In this case, i'm afraid to ask about marijuana. It's just really helping needy people, for example, can cure epilepsy, multiple sclerosis. Has  a strong positive impact on health in any case. This topic is very important for millions of people
ivanenko778

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

Now there are such platforms and I don't mean ephemeral, but actually a large network that aims to help people. I wonder when Russia will be the legal base on cryptocurrency and perhaps will pay for the treatment bitcoin, litecoin or ether.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 11:03:03 AM

I disagree with some of the comments here - you can make a bit of money from faucets if you're smart about it.

You won't do this by clicking through faucets yourself all day long but rather by building a network of referrals which enables you to earn a passive income.

It's hard work but it can be done so I wouldn't write off faucets completely. If you're willing to put the hours in you can make some extra money, although not a fortune.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

hi all ,

is it possible to make money with bitcoin and altcoins faucet ? (newbie^^)

if yes , i need to use 100 faucet at day , but after a week its possible to earn the 100 dollar or its only in my imagination ? Roll Eyes

thanx advance .

100 faucets? You are just going to torture yourself man.
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:36:00 PM

I disagree with some of the comments here - you can make a bit of money from faucets if you're smart about it.

You won't do this by clicking through faucets yourself all day long but rather by building a network of referrals which enables you to earn a passive income.

It's hard work but it can be done so I wouldn't write off faucets completely. If you're willing to put the hours in you can make some extra money, although not a fortune.

I might agree but only partially. If you have the audience (be it site, or network of followers, forums, social media accounts) you can do much more than earning from referals' faucets..
I don't know how many referrals you have, I have several, but mostly I earned around 50 DOGE, may be less.
That's nothing.
While on bounty campaigns you can earn a lot.
You can earn much more with translations too

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:14:52 PM

I might agree but only partially. If you have the audience (be it site, or network of followers, forums, social media accounts) you can do much more than earning from referals' faucets..
I don't know how many referrals you have, I have several, but mostly I earned around 50 DOGE, may be less.
That's nothing.
Problem with referrals is - they will try to build their own referral network. It is always like this on faucets. More referral sites/networks - less profit for each.
Been there - done that, it consumed me too much time, I don't know how is it now, but 1-2 years ago you had to update faucet list every day, there were thousands faucets available and imagine going trough that faucet list. Agree with you, bounties are much better and you can join any bounty even if you are junior member. Money earned in bounties and faucets can't be compared.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

Problem with referrals is - they will try to build their own referral network. It is always like this on faucets. More referral sites/networks - less profit for each.
Been there - done that, it consumed me too much time, I don't know how is it now, but 1-2 years ago you had to update faucet list every day, there were thousands faucets available and imagine going trough that faucet list. Agree with you, bounties are much better and you can join any bounty even if you are junior member. Money earned in bounties and faucets can't be compared.

Yes, if somebody is able to get many active (they should be active) referrals, he or she would be able to earn much more in other programs, there are lots of different affiliate programs (starting from Amazon which gives 4-6%) to big sites which give 50% or more..
Also faucets tend to die and disappear

Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:42:56 PM

That's nothing.

I do agree with some of what's been said. However, I'm already earning a lot more than 50 DOGE a day through referrals. The beauty of it as well is that it's passive.

I take the point about bounty campaigns, but you have to actively work for it. With referrals, once you've got a website in place that's bringing in organic traffic it mostly feeds itself.

If someone points me in the direction of a good bounty campaign then I'll give it a try, compare it to my referral earnings and report back.

Also, what's meant by earning through translations?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

If someone points me in the direction of a good bounty campaign then I'll give it a try, compare it to my referral earnings and report back.
Also, what's meant by earning through translations?

The campaign in which I take part now with signature - LiveTree is a good one, about others it's hard to tell, as for many of them I didn't receive tokens yet.
Hacken Bounty (and in general their project) is very interesting.
Here is the good site which lists different bounties http://bountylord.com/
In most of bounties you can earn tokens also for translating announcements, white papers, etc. That's what I meant, but of course also if somebody will do any translator as freelancer, or just almost any freelance job - I think the amount would be bigger than from faucets

zikabra

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:57 PM

I do agree with some of what's been said. However, I'm already earning a lot more than 50 DOGE a day through referrals. The beauty of it as well is that it's passive.
Say that to someone, but don't say DOGE. Say dollars. You will sound like this:
"I am earning a lot more than 10 cents a day"  
Besides, OP wants to earn 100$ using faucets, with your method he will earn it in 3 years.
I take the point about bounty campaigns, but you have to actively work for it.
It's not like you are digging a hole or something. For example, you posted 38 times in 7 days, most bounty campaigns have 10 weekly post requirement. In my opinion you are working much harder than bounty participants  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
I think there are at least 500 active bounties but I could be wrong. It is much harder to find good bounty and good ICO than to write few posts. Do research, read "ICO/bounty/airdrop how to... " topics in altcoin section. You will get the picture.
Flodner

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Zikabra, good points.
So faucets are good when you are just starting to discover cryptocurrencies. You might have 50 DOGE and test to send/receive it, leave them hoping that some day Doge will become if not as valuable as Btc, than at least like Ethereum.

Bounty campaigns bring much more, but for taking part you need to have good social media accounts

XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

There are a lot of bounties here. Look at altcoin bounties section. The only people who earn in faucets are those who have many refferals and the owners.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Faucets are the waste of time.You wont get paid for your time.TIME IS VALUABLE DONT WASTE IT WITH FAUCETS

Tell me an easy way where I can earn more than what it is possible to earn with my U2 faucet in few seconds a day...

People here can only criticize faucets...but they have no better to propose.
For me better is:beter in few seconds with special skills.

There are a lot of bounties here. Look at altcoin bounties section. The only people who earn in faucets are those who have many refferals and the owners.

I'm faucet owner and the only earners are the members.

zikabra

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:42:26 PM

I think I told you already in one of the topics that I don't wan't to discuss about faucets with faucet owners because you guys will always root for your faucets and you will tell everyone that they can earn money just because you want more users who will click on your adds.

Follow my U2 site and you will exactly know for how much in average people claim...
I don't want to discuss with you about this topic because you are faucet owner and you have to write only positive comments to promote your site
See? I did  Cheesy

But I am still waiting for an answer on this one:
but I will ask you this:

How much money can I earn from your faucet in one day and how much time i have to spend to earn that money?
Please answer me the question.
svirby

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Use the site in my signature. You can get rain on that site in 40 different cryptocoins and then you can use them to gamble with. Cheesy

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

I think I told you already in one of the topics that I don't wan't to discuss about faucets with faucet owners because you guys will always root for your faucets and you will tell everyone that they can earn money just because you want more users who will click on your adds.

Follow my U2 site and you will exactly know for how much in average people claim...
I don't want to discuss with you about this topic because you are faucet owner and you have to write only positive comments to promote your site
See? I did  Cheesy

But I am still waiting for an answer on this one:
but I will ask you this:

How much money can I earn from your faucet in one day and how much time i have to spend to earn that money?
Please answer me the question.

I will answer you the question:
About time:
you can only spent few seconds every 20 hours.(the time it takes to claim)
About earning:
It depends on how much you have invested for free.
It depends how you have invested for free.
Each member earns differently because he manages differently.

But the questionS should be different:
Is the system U2 funny for you?
If not,I advise to stay away.
If it is funny to earn:
Is it worth to spend few minutes per week for this fun?
The fun is to estimate how much you earn and you have what you need on the site.
You can only estimate because even myself do not know it exactly.
I just know about the past...like you.
You have so much information...some people here say it is confuse...no just much information.

zikabra

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

About time:
How much money can I earn if I spend only few seconds a day?
About earning:
Invested for free? What is that? If you don't invest money it is not investment.
Lets say someone is doing perfect score at your site.
How much money such user is earning each day?
Not at all.
We are talking about money here, not fun. I don't care if it's funny or not as long it brings me money. Saying that someone should stay away from earning money because it is not fun is stupid.
How much money can I earn if I spend only few minutes a week?
You should know that because it is your site.
What's that supposed to mean?
You have so much information...some people here say it is confuse...no just much information.
I am asking simple question.
You said that only few seconds a day is required to earn money. How much money can I earn if I spend few seconds a day on your site?

Jesus. Is it so hard to answer my question?
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:22:02 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 10:49:11 PM by winspiral

About time:
How much money can I earn if I spend only few seconds a day?
About earning:
Invested for free? What is that? If you don't invest money it is not investment.
Lets say someone is doing perfect score at your site.
How much money such user is earning each day?
Not at all.
We are talking about money here, not fun. I don't care if it's funny or not as long it brings me money. Saying that someone should stay away from earning money because it is not fun is stupid.
How much money can I earn if I spend only few minutes a week?
You should know that because it is your site.
What's that supposed to mean?
I am asking simple question.
You said that only few seconds a day is required to earn money. How much money can I earn if I spend few seconds a day on your site?

Jesus. Is it so hard to answer my question?

Even Jesus could not answer you  because it is changing all the day and you have 5 choices...and each choice gives you different earning.

You ask me to answer what you can see on the site explained with over 50 pages.
After each claim you are a little more owner of the U2 system...
you earn after each claim un bonus in voucher...it depends what you do with the vouchers...
when you claim you can win the jackpot...I do not know if you win...
You get when possible 1/°° dividend...if you have zero capital you earn nothing...if you have 100000 satoshi in capital,you get 100 satoshi.
etc...etc...and you want from me a simple answer???

You spend only time.
So you have invested for free(the shares are offered when you claim...(to answer you it is for free...I just spend time)
You can re-invest from your earning...
You can sell your shares for real satoshi...

To start I offer voucher worth 3000 satoshi and 500 satoshi pending payout.
Each member manages it differently,so each member earns differently.
5 claim options...each members claims differently...and believe it is the best option...
Every thing is market regulated...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: