Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect to the Moon!  (Read 1399 times)
mcfit84 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:09:31 PM

Buy now!

Bitconnect to the moon! Buy now as long there will be some coins on the market. Before they loose another 2 billions market cap!

Now, please!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:10:26 PM

Don't do it, it's a blatant scam! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356579.0

Not your keys, not your coins!
mcfit84 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:16:42 PM

But there are only some coins available. Then the price should rise or?  Wink

bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:18:33 PM

But there are only some coins available. Then the price should rise or?  Wink

The supply didn't change at all:

yes it's dropped in market cap but when you look at details you can see that it's less tokens in circulation!

it was more than 7 millions BCC in circulation yesterday, today it's a little more than 2 millions! can someone explain that?
A simple answer is an adjustment in the circulated supply, but actually, I don't care what position bitconnect are on coinmarketcap as long as the value keeps increasing.

This is the circulating supply (8,402,106) not sure what's up with coinmarketcap:

Also, 98.56% of the trade volume is done on their own exchange which is a huge red flag. They can manipulate the price and the volume trivially easily and nobody would be the wiser. No crypto should be taken even semi seriously with such a degree of centralization and lack of transparency.

This project stinks from every angle and it's begging for crippling regulations.

See for yourself: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich

And since almost all the trading is going on at their own exchange they can manipulate the price and the supply. They can say whatever number they want for the price.

mcfit84 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:25:18 PM

Thanks for the explanation.

How long we have to sell the bitconnect coins before we get no money?

Bitconnect not the moon! Bitconnect to the shit!
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:26:14 PM

Thanks for the explanation.

How long we have to sell the bitconnect coins before we get no money?

Bitconnect not the moon! Bitconnect to the shit!

Nobody knows.

mmmmyah

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

Don't do it, it's a blatant scam! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356579.0

Thanks for the heads up!!
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

why people still believe this ponzi scheme,,
and no body cares about this,,
start with bitconnect and now a lot of crypto project thats have no different with ponzi scheme show up,,
people who want to make passive income in crypto just learn about POW and POS also Masternodes.
cryptowizze

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

The trick is to ride thiscoin as high as you can without getting burned.
mcfit84 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

I think the price of the coin is fixed to the bitcoin. There exchange rate are not honestly!

Like in history in USSR and Poland.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

The trick is to ride thiscoin as high as you can without getting burned.

You might as well just play dice games or other forms of pure gambling. That way you don't generate a bunch of angry/disappointed crypto-newbies who naively got parted with their money.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

I hope coinmarket take of this shit/ponzi token from their list. When this shit crash, people will starting to say bad things about crypto in general. If coinmarketing stop listing this shit, people will forget about.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

I do not know BitConnect is an ico process, but the price has started with 0.15 USD and has come up to this level. really very robust projects can not reach these levels. I still do not think how these people have done it. now they will get something called ethconnect. and I heard that the names at the beginning are bitconnect's creators. I do not know if you have heard such a thing, but there is a rumor that it will be the future level and there will be no way to follow it. I think it is necessary to follow closely.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

Only someone who is not in the know of the situation of things will fall for the word of a newbie about BCC or bitconnect when we all know about the controversy hanging over their end concerning the platform they are creating in which some quarters believed is not sustainable long-term. If anyone would invest, it would be on the basis of individual findings and how sustainable the project is rather than what someone said on the forum because if the whole thing turned into a scam, that other person won't be there to share the loss.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

Before investing in anything, you need to understand the fundamentals. One component is supply but not everything is - there are a lot of variables that move the prices up or down. But the underlying aspects are definitive and even when the market do not realize them at the moment, there will be a time when the market will. Bitconnect is similar to a ponzi scheme and will probably fall apart one day.
JayT22

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Privacy is freedom!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:31:53 PM

Before investing in anything, you need to understand the fundamentals. One component is supply but not everything is - there are a lot of variables that move the prices up or down. But the underlying aspects are definitive and even when the market do not realize them at the moment, there will be a time when the market will. Bitconnect is similar to a ponzi scheme and will probably fall apart one day.

i think the same,u should only invest $ in a project where u really believe in this system.
its all the time a high-risky-investment.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Embeco

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:05:58 PM

Only someone who is not in the know of the situation of things will fall for the word of a newbie about BCC or bitconnect when we all know about the controversy hanging over their end concerning the platform they are creating in which some quarters believed is not sustainable long-term. If anyone would invest, it would be on the basis of individual findings and how sustainable the project is rather than what someone said on the forum because if the whole thing turned into a scam, that other person won't be there to share the loss.

This. But it is very hard for new people to understand what's going on. Where do you start? How do you understand how BCC works if you do not even understand BTC. But people are carried away by the hype.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

This. But it is very hard for new people to understand what's going on. Where do you start? How do you understand how BCC works if you do not even understand BTC. But people are carried away by the hype.

We need a mandatory Spoetnik course for new accounts.  Smiley

Seriously though, it's hard prevent people doing these things. These projects market themselves so much with fake success stories, false promises, ads, signatures campaigns, social media/forum sockpuppet spams, airdrops, and so on and on that every newbie will come in contact with them while we learned to ignore these. And with so many new people flooding into crypto because of Bitcoin's price, voices of reason can't be heard from all the greedy shouting and noise.

suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

To anyone who considers buying BitConnect, keep in mind you will end up bagholding it with huge losses.

It's just a matter of time early birds who bought at couple of cents will start dropping this heavy bags on you, so buying now would be like donating money. If you feel like donating money, go for a charity of some sort.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

why people still believe this ponzi scheme,,
and no body cares about this,,
start with bitconnect and now a lot of crypto project thats have no different with ponzi scheme show up,,
people who want to make passive income in crypto just learn about POW and POS also Masternodes.

Great idea! I relly like crypto! It verry attractive and more income!
But at this times!BCC have good price than before!
Thanks
Wunderkind

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

I would strongly advise to never ever invest in Bitconnect or a similar project, even if you (think you can) make a profit, short or long term.
jawatulen

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:22:45 AM

To anyone who considers buying BitConnect, keep in mind you will end up bagholding it with huge losses.

It's just a matter of time early birds who bought at couple of cents will start dropping this heavy bags on you, so buying now would be like donating money. If you feel like donating money, go for a charity of some sort.

you right my friends, and as many ponzi scheme system implementated,
people who joined from the begining will got a lot profit and people who joined in the last, will loose their money,
thats is the rule of ponzi scheme, just stay away. and don't sacrifice your friends or familiy because of money
ticterine

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

you right my friends, and as many ponzi scheme system implementated,
people who joined from the begining will got a lot profit and people who joined in the last, will loose their money,
thats is the rule of ponzi scheme, just stay away. and don't sacrifice your friends or familiy because of money

Bitconnect is terrible for crypto because an up-front scam is worth hundreds of millions. Stay away.
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:40:50 AM

yeah, a ponzi on the back of the cryptocurrency boom. it's not a matter if, but when it will implode.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

Whenever i see such topic, it is usually from user who has activity <100 hmmm

For the newcomers,

Before you buy on something, always research. Google "xxx" Scam, if there's tons of result, avoid it because you don't wanted to lose your money when you first invest in something
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:45:03 AM

This page ought to be purged.  Angry

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
schubz66

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:08 PM

I think Bitconnect will atleast last for 2 years. The model is very self sustainable for atleast that period of time.

Just a $100 investment can become $2000 in 1 year and $80000 in 2 years. I you go out with you family to 6 flags you will probably spend more than that. My suggestion is just put $100 in bitconnect and see where it goes. You honestly have nothing to loose. I had put all my life savings in cryptocurrency 6 months ago which was worth 30k and i have multiplied it to approx $200k. Unless you take a risk in life you will never gain. Put whatever you feel comfortable with. Whether that is $100, $1000 or $10000. I personally have around $20k invested in Bitconnect and i see my money multiply everyday. So friends just $100 may make a difference in your life. You get paid interest every day which you can remove out if you dont feel as comfortable. But dont miss the boat. Bitconnect is awesome.

They say no risk no gain. And I am sure you guys can risk $100. You can use my link below to sign up with Bitconnect.

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=schubertz66
valmon

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

This is mean idea :
BitConnect Coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest on investment. This means anyone holding BitConnect Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.

It is very successful project.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

Ponzi to the moon, wee.

Good luck not getting burnt if you bother with scams like this.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

Ponzi to the moon, wee.

We aren't certain about what's going on with this investment firm about bitconnect, but it will be certain if investors who really wanted easy profit without any effort. All of this situations might be so attractive othe new coming investors, but we couldn't do anything about the assurance of safety against the investments of all people who've been part of it. No one can really determine that this is a ponzi scheme, and we only knew it in a long run on how it will sustain for long period of time.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:03:50 PM

Don't fall for Ponzi's scams, and it is very stupid to promote them on the forum, especially once they have been already exposed as scams.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:13 PM

Ponzi to the moon, wee.

We aren't certain about what's going on with this investment firm about bitconnect, but it will be certain if investors who really wanted easy profit without any effort. All of this situations might be so attractive othe new coming investors, but we couldn't do anything about the assurance of safety against the investments of all people who've been part of it. No one can really determine that this is a ponzi scheme, and we only knew it in a long run on how it will sustain for long period of time.
Anyone who understands finance is absolutely certain that BCC is a ponzi/scam. The numbers don't add up and there is no KYC/DD process that could sustain even much more reasonable numbers.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Don't fall for Ponzi's scams, and it is very stupid to promote them on the forum, especially once they have been already exposed as scams.

Yeah, be careful folks if you want to save your money then stay away from a Ponzi scam. I will not invest on this kind of scam, my money if important for my daily needs and will not take risk for this. Bitcoin will always and remain powerful this is one thing that I'm sure.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:33 PM

Thabks for the info. I was about to believed. I must be careful next time before buying it.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
karoliskkk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

Hi,
Join my team and you'll get 5% Bonus on every lending you make.
sponsor name: karoliskkk
If added me and invested. Send me email to receive a bonus to: karolis.bitconnect@gmail.com
1. BCC username
2. BCC address
3. Amount you lend
Simple, good luck Smiley
Jansaa

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Hi,
Join my team and you'll get 5% Bonus on every lending you make.
sponsor name: karoliskkk
If added me and invested. Send me email to receive a bonus to: karolis.bitconnect@gmail.com
1. BCC username
2. BCC address
3. Amount you lend
Simple, good luck Smiley
This this good for your team grown up! You can make more when you do it! I want you help me! How to I can lending with this coin!
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

Bitconnect will be suspended anytime soon,because it is a well crafted ponzi scheme.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I would strongly advise to never ever invest in Bitconnect or a similar project, even if you (think you can) make a profit, short or long term.

People don't care as long as there are those Bonus programs , referrals, Affiliate programs or any other way you want to call it. People will simply write all the best about bitconnect so when person actually want to see if it is a scam or not he will end up reading a lot of good and positive written reviews because they wrote them in the first place to earn money via these affiliate links. This is why you have to question every company that has these affiliate bonuses, I don't say that they are all bad as this strategy is great for marketing purposes and that's even why some companies even have these systems, but every company that has these things needs to be double checked. As I mentioned fake reviews are everywhere and this is the case with bitconnect. Specially when you see some people that have great influence start to promote it and then other people see it as an outstanding project and  count it as trustworthy. This is the real issue and why even some ponzi/scams are even easy. Can be used easily to manipulate the masses.
valmon

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Buy now!

Bitconnect to the moon! Buy now as long there will be some coins on the market. Before they loose another 2 billions market cap!

Now, please!

It is the great, I still don´t understand why Bitconnect rise , it is $436,62 now!
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Bitconnect scheme will come to an end very soon,anyone who is behind this ponzi scheme would be hiding their asses right now.

mangkanor

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

A ponzi scheme to the moon? or the trashy people like you will go to the moon dont have idea why still people is getting baited with these schemes knowing it is a plain and clear scam.

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1411

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

Bitconnect is a blatant scam. The price of it is obviously manipulated by the exchange opperated by the team behind it. The current state of it is making it reach absurd price levels, conning many cryptocurrency newcomers into putting money in that scheme. Bitconnect is doomed to collapse, as any pyramid scheme does.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nakauten

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

Its a manipulated coin like BCash,they are just using this coin to scam a lot of people at the end ive heard theres a filed case against the management of this ponzi scheme,.

prodigys

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

what is bitconnect
Mr.Eddies

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

Haha, there are some idiot put their money in Bitconnect.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

what is bitconnect
Something that vanished over night today. Smiley
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Buy now!

Now, please!

haha, is officially a scam  Grin is not going to the moon, probably to prison and holders go homeless  Tongue

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

I also hope that the BCC soon on the moon. But I really did not dare to buy it at the moment. good luck
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

Buy now!

Now, please!

haha, is officially a scam  Grin is not going to the moon, probably to prison and holders go homeless  Tongue
They'd be quite lucky if they went to prison.
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

What has happen to this project. I read about a lot of people crying about being scammed by Bitconnect. This is painful despite all the hope and  dependability  shown by this project.
Walrus1

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

The shut it down, the goyim found out
blackhart7

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

well.. how do you exactly say that !!! can you at-least provide some reason
LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Yeah.. Against the backdrop of global correction and more scams)) a sad story for investors. Just think about it and preferably find out about the project in which you want to invest.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

It going to pump back up to 400 anytime soon  Roll Eyes
chuckblocker

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:39 PM

Buy now and start speccing that lambo. Cheers  Cool
wklt2002

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

Yeah.. Against the backdrop of global correction and more scams)) a sad story for investors. Just think about it and preferably find out about the project in which you want to invest.

You really shouldn't feel bad for the investers that lost their money in the crash, they could've known it was a scam and not invested in it but they chose otherwise. One less scam on this planet.
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

It's going centre of the earth instead of moon.
kickdapa

Activity: 627

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

so sad. present. It's going to hell, not the moon. bcc official dead. I lost too much

calvinweight

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

I heard that 1 million people invested in bitconnect. That's a lot of lessons learned. Most outsiders could see it wasn't going to end well.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

haha, a very interesting topic, what is interesting the author is thinking now about this? How many times has he reduced his capital?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:39 PM

i would bet that no one saw it coming that was a shock for me when i have heard the news indeed this lesson should be take in consideration scamers wont have fun with their dirty money.
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Scam coin steeled money from us i hope we get fair trial for BCC developers to gain trust again in crpto world .  

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
afni21041506

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:14:42 PM

what do you think now?
bitconnectx.co

https://ibb.co/cvrEz6

quote from another thread
Quote from: another thread
it should be in this fomat ↴ ↴ ↴    and  only junior members and above can post an image
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I was wondering when this scam would implode. I am sorry for those that lost money but the bigger this ponzi got, the more attention it was going to get when the inevitable happened
trustmembtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

Bitconnect - epic fail. Now,no more people who don't think what bitconnect 100% scam.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

And that there are victims of the Bitconnect already? I have not heard anything about it yet. Who knows the details?
hheight

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

Almost every trusted source warned that Bitconnect is scam project, but a lot of people anyway invested money in it. This is a good example, which is worth learning.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:04:36 AM

Bitconnect exchange rate has fallen by more than 90%, from nearly $ 400 to nearly $ 30, showing that this model is a scam, since the cryptos market rate is equal. down, there is no profit to pay to those who invest in Bitconnect by the multi-level model, resulting in Bitconnect closure is inevitable.

BeCryptonom1

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

Yes this is it. Everyone saw few days ago. Don't pumping people with this scam shit
superloy

Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Now, BitConnect isn't getting anywhere but on the ground, a lot of people are devastated with their investments due to this worst event.
Now people are smarter on investing in Cryptocurrency through BitConnect's lesson that there's no guarantee of investing that we could get good profit on any coins we're investing.

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Hope people who were crying for the price of bitconnect then can smile now

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Chosenpai

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Buy now!

Now, please!

Not sure with Bitconnect investment. They have shutdown their platform thats why their coins have dipped 90%. I suggest not to invest on it because they are literally a ponzi scheme.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Weird how people continued to invest in bitconnect until the last moment, even though a lot of reliable sources were saying for a very long time that bitconnect is a scam project. I'm sad for people who had invested and lost their money, but this just goes on to show us that we have to be careful about our investments and that not every single coin is easy magic internet money.

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 02:53:20 AM by Joriecoinbit

Bitconnect exchange rate has fallen by more than 90%, from nearly $ 400 to nearly $ 30, showing that this model is a scam, since the cryptos market rate is equal. down, there is no profit to pay to those who invest in Bitconnect by the multi-level model, resulting in Bitconnect closure is inevitable.
How sad to know about this thing really happened. Since it was started to launched we expected to make it consistently remain in value or much even more as the time pass by. All we have to do now is start to recover and seek another token that seems has potential to rise in the future come.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

How sad to know about this scenario,  since it was started to launched we expected to make it consistently remain in value or much even more as the time pass by. All we have to do now is start to recover and seek another token that seems has potential to rise in the future come.
If you really expected that you don't understand reality. BCC was never sustainable in the first place.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

How sad to know about this scenario,  since it was started to launched we expected to make it consistently remain in value or much even more as the time pass by. All we have to do now is start to recover and seek another token that seems has potential to rise in the future come.
hard to bitconnect heading to the moon,
especially yesterday bitconnect just hit a big problem that is lending system closed.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Bitconnect is a scam , move on! I don't get it how some of you can still belive in this scam project and furthermore you still buying so I think most of you deserved to be scammed. I think everyone here said that you must stay away from bitconnect but you have still bought...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
phudinh

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

yeah, BCC to the moon, where there is no oxygen and we will die instanly Smiley)
good luck with ỷr bcc moon Smiley)
Mevz

Merit: 106

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

Bitconnect is a scam , move on! I don't get it how some of you can still belive in this scam project and furthermore you still buying so I think most of you deserved to be scammed. I think everyone here said that you must stay away from bitconnect but you have still bought...

This is the most and worst scam project now in 2018. Many here in the forum got scammed by this bitconnect they dont listen to the advice of experts too bad for them, condolence to their burned money. I hope they could recover their profits again. It will lead them to trauma.
armansolis593

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

I was wondering when this scam would implode. I am sorry for those that lost money but the bigger this ponzi got, the more attention it was going to get when the inevitable happened

Me too, their run in the market has been so long and the law finally caught up with them, its just sad to see that a lot of people lost their money with this scam coin, Bitconnect teach them the hard way of not being greedy with money and hopefully they learn from this.

There are more coins being built with the same structure as Bitconnect have like the lending form, eventually this hope this coins will be pop up sooner to prevent any further scam that might happen in the future.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

there is lots of victims of bcc around me, i told and warned them many times about this scam, but they didint listen me and now lots of crying men sing a same song Smiley
Roachgo04

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

The price of Bitconnect right now is to the Earth's mantle. Many investors take their profit. I feel sorry for those who buy at 200. Trading is really you may become very rich or very poor.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

Buy now!

Now, please!

Oh come on guys. Since this crypto lending program was launched. I have scared because this lending program are just a money game like another HYIP who have a ponzi scheme. And now we can see , USA has been banned this program. Maybe another people who joined on the first time have some profit but how with the people joined on this last before the disaster ?? I think you know the answer.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
meldrio1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

after the moon then now bitconnect to the hell, these team of scammers spreading the word of bitconnect all over the world they had conference in other countries to scamming people. Too bad for investors they loss their money.

MI6

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:20 AM

there is lots of victims of bcc around me, i told and warned them many times about this scam, but they didint listen me and now lots of crying men sing a same song Smiley
people nowadays only think about instant big profit, and without do anything. and they not think about the risk behind it. maybe with this thing they can learn something.

kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:13:00 AM

i don't know why people think bitconnect(BCC) is a scam and also surprised if it is a scam then why people are investing in bitconnect(BCC), after knowing it is a scam and after a longest calm where the profit & pirce of Bitconnect 400% plus decreased, bitconnect touch 450 dollar and just in 2 days it came on 10 doller.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Lol do not hype a scam coin,ponzi scheme from the start and does some ponzi exit!they rekted a lot of fool investors to its shutdown.

hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

Do not be fooled guys,bitconnect was shutdown 2days ago for good,i pitty those who got stucked with this scam coin.

crypto4liife

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

Please stop spreading lots of investors lose their investment through bitconnect because it has a not self sustaining system. Just like a pyramiding scheme there are lots of ways in cryptospace that you can earn. If you can earn in a legal way why you need go in these kind of investment. Knowledge, information and learning is the key to success google is our bestfriend there are lots of things that you can get information online as well as where you can stay away from like bitconnect. Isn't it nice that you will earn with your hardwork? and not just waiting with your payout with some scams.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

people nowadays only think about instant big profit, and without do anything. and they not think about the risk behind it. maybe with this thing they can learn something.

Well said. People should think about the risk first and then about the profit, But nowadays is the other way around. That way there are always tons of victims of Ponzy schemes and Pyramids. If people consider hazards first they could be a lot smarter and safe themselves a lot of troubles.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

For the sake of your safety please stop investing to bitconnect if you don't want to be scammed. This is a proven ponzi scheme and learn to read news about this, don't ever fall for it.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitconnect-ponzi-scheme-no-sympathy-from-crypto-community
http://fortune.com/2018/01/17/bitcoin-bitconnect-price-scam/
https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/01/17/bitconnect-bitcoin-scam-cryptocurrency/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

The title alone is misleading.
Honestly, investing in crypto has a high risk since we don't know if it's a scam or not. Doing some research on the ico should be necessary.
People are always thinking about big profit....then in the long run they lost there money due this type of people taking advantage.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

I'm afraid to upset you, but as far as I heard the Bitconnect Exchange was closed. So I think there's the opposite, the price should just slide to 0. But who knows, because the market is so original that it can be reacted on the contrary, so I will not be surprised if it does happen.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Buy now!

Now, please!

I am sure you are very close to the moon right now. You would not have imagined it would be this soon right before they ended up closing down. At least they had plenty of reasons to give.

I'm afraid to upset you, but as far as I heard the Bitconnect Exchange was closed. So I think there's the opposite, the price should just slide to 0. But who knows, because the market is so original that it can be reacted on the contrary, so I will not be surprised if it does happen.
It is a market and as long as the coin remains there, I am sure one way or the other, it would still be played with by some whales before we end up seeing their final days.
bbcolex

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

People will never learn, it's a ponzi scheme. You really think it will pump again to 400$ ? I bet not, bitconnect is dead. Get over it, I feel sorry for those who lose their savings in it but kinda happy bitconnect will be gone, it's funny how they initiate another ICO which is bitconnectx it was all orchestrated planned well, now they make you believe this bitconnectx will prosper, please save yourself and don't get involve with bitconnect. If you are really into lending , look for genie ICO it's license lending company base in singapore.

raymonddurk

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:30:00 AM

I always wonder how these people feel after weeks, months, or years pumping a dream only to have it shut down. Moreover, shut down from a person and not product market fit.
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

Buy now!

Now, please!

This most be an old thread because as we all know that bitconnect is crashed very hard to the ground. Lots of investors lost their investment

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
altcoin999

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:36 AM

This most be an old thread because as we all know that bitconnect is crashed very hard to the ground. Lots of investors lost their investment
just an old reminder for us not to do the same thing..
but the funny thing is, some one already pump again when it reach $5USD and then the price is stable for couple of days around $25USD
maybe the reason is this

I am sure you are very close to the moon right now. You would not have imagined it would be this soon right before they ended up closing down. At least they had plenty of reasons to give.

It is a market and as long as the coin remains there, I am sure one way or the other, it would still be played with by some whales before we end up seeing their final days.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Why do you write about this coin and even advise it to buy to others, you think there are still those who do not know that this is a financial pyramid?
MI6

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

Well said. People should think about the risk first and then about the profit, But nowadays is the other way around. That way there are always tons of victims of Ponzy schemes and Pyramids. If people consider hazards first they could be a lot smarter and safe themselves a lot of troubles.
upline who wants a big referral commission without thinking about the consequences, and a downline who wants big profits without knowing what project he's following. both of it highly correlated and inseparable. that's what keeps this system going

Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

Well in the beginning they are ok! but what had happened last week is totally opposite from their promises to their investors. They lost trust from the people because of what they have done. its totally insane.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

I heard that 1 million people invested in bitconnect. That's a lot of lessons learned. Most outsiders could see it wasn't going to end well.

I wonder how many people suffered from the fail of BitConnect? Yes, the start was promising, and folks did not want to listen to experienced traders who forewarned them about the risk of a great fall of this altcoin.
bbcolex

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

First to enter bitconnect had a good cut and profit, the last one who joined the boat are the real victim and lost loads amount of money. Felt sorry for their lose but again they have been warned over and over than bitconnect alone is not sustainable and warning signs being a ponzi scheme but hey, they ignored it as they are blinded by their greed.

madarkieus

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

I wonder how many people suffered from the fail of BitConnect? Yes, the start was promising, and folks did not want to listen to experienced traders who forewarned them about the risk of a great fall of this altcoin.

I read yesterday that there was even one suicide because of the bitconnect crash. May just have been rumours, may be true. I really hope they don't follow through with BitconnectX. There are just a lot more people who will lose their money!
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Bitconnect is a scam and I thin there's big impact why bitcoin continues to drop.. Though some news regarding countries who ban bitcoin.. I think its normal but in the long run they will come back and realize bitcoin is still good in transaction.

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

the price of bitconnect's price dropped too much and the new exchanger would be able to keep up with them but many would say legit and trust in the bitconnect even though he broke it down

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Naaah, BitConnect already in the moon until 2 weeks ago but now it is descending back to the ground.
Congratulations to all the holders who bought $300 last month, LoL.
If BitConnect will do have a chance to fly Ben to the moon then this time is the best time to invest because it's very expensive.

vendy86

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

which moon ? lol
there is no future for bitconnect anymore.
Lending Coin always end with scam.
dont fall in a same hole.better stay away from Lending coin

Nwaghor4u

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:59:17 AM

Hmmm. Scam alert. Not after operating a ponzi scheme, and crash you now want more money to be lost . #bitconnect is a shame to crypto world. DYOR and see!!
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Bitconnect really went to the moon. It even went so fast that it gradually moved away from sight. Bitconnect that you are looking for is currently unavailable.  Grin

It has been a good title for making informative notes in Bitcointalk forum
jawatulen

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:44:53 PM

and now people who buy this coin in the last high price start cry,,
from the beginning, a lot of people said about this ponzi scheme, they warn but no body care until the bad things happends with this coin,
down to bottom,,
123newath

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

which moon ? lol

But I think they are trying to come back with Bitconnectx Cheesy
jawatulen

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

which moon ? lol

But I think they are trying to come back with Bitconnectx Cheesy

and i hope people didn't fall again on bitcoinnectX trap,,
beware everyone, do not invest in any ponzi scheme
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

yeah... I never know if i should feel sorry for the people who got scammed. if something promises huge guranteed returns it is a scam. always. period. that's not that hard to remember, but greed is a pig...
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:03 PM

I can't believe it is still trading for 65000 sats! Who on earth is still buying this coin?! Without the ponzi scam it looks like an attractive investment when you look at the market cap, circulating supply, and current price against ATH. However, there is a reason why the price has tanked - stay away!

dasha_buka

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

I heard about the fraud of the project and the fact that it was sued , it is unlikely that anyone will buy them for the price . They're probably not worth anything
terible.hunter

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:51:30 PM

My great condolences to those who lost a lot of money on this project, although I think many who have even read a little about the project understood how much this project was a usual financial pyramid.

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

Update:
Our #BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
Follow the instructions in the following article:

http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

Only until March 19, 2018.
***SCAM AGAIN***
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: