Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitconnect to the Moon!  (Read 1399 times)
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:18:22 AM

I would strongly advise to never ever invest in Bitconnect or a similar project, even if you (think you can) make a profit, short or long term.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:22:45 AM

To anyone who considers buying BitConnect, keep in mind you will end up bagholding it with huge losses.

It's just a matter of time early birds who bought at couple of cents will start dropping this heavy bags on you, so buying now would be like donating money. If you feel like donating money, go for a charity of some sort.

you right my friends, and as many ponzi scheme system implementated,
people who joined from the begining will got a lot profit and people who joined in the last, will loose their money,
thats is the rule of ponzi scheme, just stay away. and don't sacrifice your friends or familiy because of money
ticterine

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:34:55 AM

To anyone who considers buying BitConnect, keep in mind you will end up bagholding it with huge losses.

It's just a matter of time early birds who bought at couple of cents will start dropping this heavy bags on you, so buying now would be like donating money. If you feel like donating money, go for a charity of some sort.

you right my friends, and as many ponzi scheme system implementated,
people who joined from the begining will got a lot profit and people who joined in the last, will loose their money,
thats is the rule of ponzi scheme, just stay away. and don't sacrifice your friends or familiy because of money

Bitconnect is terrible for crypto because an up-front scam is worth hundreds of millions. Stay away.
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:40:50 AM

yeah, a ponzi on the back of the cryptocurrency boom. it's not a matter if, but when it will implode.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

Whenever i see such topic, it is usually from user who has activity <100 hmmm

For the newcomers,

Before you buy on something, always research. Google "xxx" Scam, if there's tons of result, avoid it because you don't wanted to lose your money when you first invest in something
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:45:03 AM

This page ought to be purged.  Angry

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
schubz66

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:27:08 PM

I think Bitconnect will atleast last for 2 years. The model is very self sustainable for atleast that period of time.

Just a $100 investment can become $2000 in 1 year and $80000 in 2 years. I you go out with you family to 6 flags you will probably spend more than that. My suggestion is just put $100 in bitconnect and see where it goes. You honestly have nothing to loose. I had put all my life savings in cryptocurrency 6 months ago which was worth 30k and i have multiplied it to approx $200k. Unless you take a risk in life you will never gain. Put whatever you feel comfortable with. Whether that is $100, $1000 or $10000. I personally have around $20k invested in Bitconnect and i see my money multiply everyday. So friends just $100 may make a difference in your life. You get paid interest every day which you can remove out if you dont feel as comfortable. But dont miss the boat. Bitconnect is awesome.

They say no risk no gain. And I am sure you guys can risk $100. You can use my link below to sign up with Bitconnect.

https://bitconnect.co/?ref=schubertz66
valmon

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:18 PM

This is mean idea :
BitConnect Coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest on investment. This means anyone holding BitConnect Coin in their wallet will receive interest on their balance in return for helping maintain security of the network.

It is very successful project.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

Ponzi to the moon, wee.

Good luck not getting burnt if you bother with scams like this.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:58:05 PM

Ponzi to the moon, wee.

We aren't certain about what's going on with this investment firm about bitconnect, but it will be certain if investors who really wanted easy profit without any effort. All of this situations might be so attractive othe new coming investors, but we couldn't do anything about the assurance of safety against the investments of all people who've been part of it. No one can really determine that this is a ponzi scheme, and we only knew it in a long run on how it will sustain for long period of time.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:03:50 PM

Don't fall for Ponzi's scams, and it is very stupid to promote them on the forum, especially once they have been already exposed as scams.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:13 PM

Ponzi to the moon, wee.

We aren't certain about what's going on with this investment firm about bitconnect, but it will be certain if investors who really wanted easy profit without any effort. All of this situations might be so attractive othe new coming investors, but we couldn't do anything about the assurance of safety against the investments of all people who've been part of it. No one can really determine that this is a ponzi scheme, and we only knew it in a long run on how it will sustain for long period of time.
Anyone who understands finance is absolutely certain that BCC is a ponzi/scam. The numbers don't add up and there is no KYC/DD process that could sustain even much more reasonable numbers.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:35:53 PM

Don't fall for Ponzi's scams, and it is very stupid to promote them on the forum, especially once they have been already exposed as scams.

Yeah, be careful folks if you want to save your money then stay away from a Ponzi scam. I will not invest on this kind of scam, my money if important for my daily needs and will not take risk for this. Bitcoin will always and remain powerful this is one thing that I'm sure.
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:55:33 PM

Don't do it, it's a blatant scam! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356579.0

Thabks for the info. I was about to believed. I must be careful next time before buying it.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
karoliskkk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

Hi,
Join my team and you'll get 5% Bonus on every lending you make.
sponsor name: karoliskkk
If added me and invested. Send me email to receive a bonus to: karolis.bitconnect@gmail.com
1. BCC username
2. BCC address
3. Amount you lend
Simple, good luck Smiley
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Hi,
Join my team and you'll get 5% Bonus on every lending you make.
sponsor name: karoliskkk
If added me and invested. Send me email to receive a bonus to: karolis.bitconnect@gmail.com
1. BCC username
2. BCC address
3. Amount you lend
Simple, good luck Smiley
This this good for your team grown up! You can make more when you do it! I want you help me! How to I can lending with this coin!
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

Bitconnect will be suspended anytime soon,because it is a well crafted ponzi scheme.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I would strongly advise to never ever invest in Bitconnect or a similar project, even if you (think you can) make a profit, short or long term.

People don't care as long as there are those Bonus programs , referrals, Affiliate programs or any other way you want to call it. People will simply write all the best about bitconnect so when person actually want to see if it is a scam or not he will end up reading a lot of good and positive written reviews because they wrote them in the first place to earn money via these affiliate links. This is why you have to question every company that has these affiliate bonuses, I don't say that they are all bad as this strategy is great for marketing purposes and that's even why some companies even have these systems, but every company that has these things needs to be double checked. As I mentioned fake reviews are everywhere and this is the case with bitconnect. Specially when you see some people that have great influence start to promote it and then other people see it as an outstanding project and  count it as trustworthy. This is the real issue and why even some ponzi/scams are even easy. Can be used easily to manipulate the masses.
valmon

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Buy now!

Bitconnect to the moon! Buy now as long there will be some coins on the market. Before they loose another 2 billions market cap!

Now, please!

It is the great, I still don´t understand why Bitconnect rise , it is $436,62 now!
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Bitconnect scheme will come to an end very soon,anyone who is behind this ponzi scheme would be hiding their asses right now.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: