Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EANT] Ethereum Antshare Airdrop (For Member and Above C/B April 1st 2017)  (Read 4489 times)
Eant (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:53 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 10:44:38 PM by Eant

PREFACE

An Ethereum platform that utilizes Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance consensus

OBJECTIVE

Ethereum Antshare is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 Token that seek to reclaim the beloved Antshare title
With focus on integrating delegated byzantine fault tolerance consensus into the Ethereum platform.

It will be the first Ethereum token to implement DBFT consensus and carry on the true spirit of decentralization

DBFT > POS

The decision to switch Ethereum from Proof Of Work to Proof Of Stake will only benefit massive ETH holders.

In the spirit of encouraging true decentralization, we plan to integrate DBFT consensus into the Ethereum platform.

The team speculate that a platform where anyone can attain a delegate status, receive votes and earn share would be favorable compared to the newly proposed Ethereum consensus.

Our roadmap will be outlined in the upcoming whitepaper, and will inevitably lead to an acceptance of Ethereum Antshare as a viable currency

AIRDROP (RULES AND SPECIFICATIONS)

The team will distribute 800,000 Eant to 2000 members.

100,000 will be utilized for bounties and exchange listing.

100,000 will be distributed among the four members of the development team.

There will only be
1,000,000 million Eant, no more no less.
Airdrop will be distributed on a first come basis.

Note that unlike most other airdrops, our team has a solid agenda and is well funded.

With that said, there will be various activities that is mandated, in other to receive the Token.
Every activity listed below is mandatory and applicants are expected to complete it in it's entirety, if they expect to receive the token.

Airdrop is reserved for Members and above . Account must be created before April 1st 2017

No more than a month gap history in between post. This should curtail the use of paid/bought accounts

Follow us on TWITTER and RETWEET

Follow us on TELEGRAM

Place your ETH address in the location tab of your profile. This is to curtail fraudster who use other people accounts for registration

Again, all of this is mandatory, we rather receive interest from few real applicants than multiple deviously orchestrated applications.

Once all this is complete, you can fill out the form HERE.

Spreadsheet will be displayed after distribution is complete. Certain info like ETH address and email address will be blacked out to protect applicants information.

Note that IP address will be recorded, and any attempt to register SEVERAL times from the same IP will result in instant disqualification and your token will be allocated to the next account in line.

Also note that every account info and requirements will be manually verified, so distribution of this token will take awhile

As we mentioned, the project is well funded but we won't release any info about our plans yet. This is to give dumpers enough time to dump their tokens

Only constructive post is welcome on this thread, any post asking for tokens, or rather any spam related post will result in an automatic disqualification.

When you receive your token, please refrain from posting one liners stating that you received the token.
If you must make a post, just outline your wish/goals for the token.

AGAIN, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING SPAM POST ON THIS THREAD, IT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.

BOUNTY

We are currently not accepting Ann translation bounty applicants.
We feel that it's imperative that we further develop the platform and have a concise whitepaper before engaging translation applicants.

However, we are open to any other bounty ideas.
PM if you believe you have a bounty idea that might be beneficial to the platform.

EXCHANGE

Ethereum Antshare will be traded on Etherdelta, IDEX and Decentrex .

We have the financially backing to get in other bigger/centralized exchanges, but that won't be implemented for several months.

The idea is to give dumpers enough time to dump their tokens before pursuing such endeavor.

COIN DETAIL

The total supply amount of Ethereum Antshare is 1,000,000

If Ethereum Antshare doesn't show up automatically in your wallet, please input these token details into the custom token field.

CONTRACT ADDRESS:
0x8c8b249114a8225f40d0848ae13e1e98311373e8

TOKEN SYMBOL: Eant

DECIMALS: 18

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saif.shaikha

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:57:22 PM

Out of so many airdrops this one seems to be the toughest and limited with respect to who can apply. I believe this to only allow serious participants and people are really part of the bitcoin talk forum and not just merely hunting free airdrops. It would have been good if I could have participated in this but alas. I still wish you luck and the way airdrop is been conducted already makes this project a professionally managed one.

strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:58:31 PM

Would you like a DNA sample as well.

What does this coin do that separates it from the other 10,000 choices we have.  Its a bit late in the game for another *** Ethereum coin.  
bachvs

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

imma buy it*

*when the price go down

C
What is C?
vederfreds

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

In all seriousness are you going to be able to code much of anything if it's sitting on the Ethereum blockchain? 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
sonaciku

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

I pass all verification, very glad can join. I Hope this project will be success in future.
siemonangle0007

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:18:34 PM

It seem this project different from the others , I am waiting for more detail about it . good luck dev ))
grapevin

Activity: 232

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:34:28 PM

I just applied.
Thanks for making it harder to join, I hope this gets rid of the fast dumpers.
I also like the low supply.
Looks very promising.
Good luck!

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:35:37 PM

Good luck with project development.
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
masterblog1994

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:36:45 PM

limit 2000 members
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:03:44 PM

What does this coin do that separates it from the other 10,000 choices we have.  Its a bit late in the game for another *** Ethereum coin.  
Bwhahahahahahaha... Epic! Emboldened got me cracked up pretty much!

I feel your pain bro but at the end, its the choice of the developer to do whatever he deems fit with his coin. Just wish him best of luck and move on.

Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:08:20 PM

I wanted to give you some feedback for the registration process.  Being unfamiliar with Slack I had no idea what my Slack user ID was.  I didn't find out what it was until after I entered the wrong Slack User ID and submitted.

It's located in the dropdown menu (More Actions, downward arrow), of the Slack chat page.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

May Be I made a mistake. I chose my user name in slack instead of member ID of slack, Is it a major mistake ? What to do now ? Now I know how to find out the ID. I want some one from the team to help me. I do not want to repeat the procedure , cause the system may find my new submission as fraud. Please OP help me. I do not want to waste the chance.
I followed all other formalities, provided all other info accurately
Memoransom

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:31:13 PM

Your telegram group chat is unaccessible, just 200 members and is saying that the group is full
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:38:43 PM

Your telegram group chat is unaccessible, just 200 members and is saying that the group is full

There are 215 members in there now, and earlier I was seeing people joining and leaving a few minutes later.
Eant (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:42:52 PM

We personally don't think we asking for much, but do understand the frustration been you have a newbie account. Anyway, our decision to utilize this format is to nurture real applicant with genuine interest in cryptocurrency. Our intention is not to collect BTCT ID and ETH addresses. We have a solid plan to build a platform that while earn a viable spot in this sphere, and in other to do that we need to make sure our applicants are not just random airdrop hunters but individuals with genuine interest in this emerging tech. With regards to EANT been just another ETH coin, the plan is to use the current ETH platform to jump start the idea, then take the necessary steps to encode and create the planned objective.

May Be I made a mistake. I chose my user name in slack instead of member ID of slack, Is it a major mistake ? What to do now ? Now I know how to find out the ID. I want some one from the team to help me. I do not want to repeat the procedure , cause the system may find my new submission as fraud. Please OP help me. I do not want to waste the chance.
I followed all other formalities, provided all other info accurately

Our team are active slack users thus the mandatory slack requirement. But we took into account that most ppl are not versed on the slack platform. So we will remove the slack requirement. If you choose, you can still join the slack account, but  it won't be mandatory. The telegram will still be in place to aid in curtailing devious applicants/ providing a forum for applicants to communicate, but the slack requirement will be removed.

The team member that created the group, unintentionally forgot to make it a supergroup. The issue has been fixed.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

Iam in on telegram and twitter as well. i hope i qualify for EANT airdrop campaign. Thanks
reeljade

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:27:48 PM

I am very happy, with the airdrop method,
which requires the restriction of rank members,
because it will make it easier for developers,
to choose, which really participate in this forum,

and of course, I hope later, there will be a holder program for airdrop recipients,
so that later this token price will not slide far down, when airdrop is finished.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:55:34 PM

I have applied for a number if airdrops and this particular one kinda stands out. I will definitely make sure I get in on the bounty programme fr this if I cant apply fr this particular airdrop goodluck guys
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:22:47 AM

Great, only 1 million. Now just imagine the price in the future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: