Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey Bitmain..  (Read 301 times)
cd74reg (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:56:51 PM

Care to refund my money for the 2 orders you failed to deliver?

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:10:07 AM

creating ticket directly to them will help ..posting here will not help as the team are not active here
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 11:30:36 AM

Did you order in the correct site because according to their facebook beware of fraudulent site or scam site.. https://www.facebook.com/Bitmain/
Can you share with us the site where you order your hardware?

If ever the site is correct try to contact them here
info@bitmaintech.com
supplier@bitmain.com (for suppliers)

And let them ask about your failed delivery..or its still in processing mode which is it takes week before you can receive your product order and depends if what country you are living..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3851

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:43:59 PM

Report it to their website instead. It's unlikely that an employee of Bitmain will actually read your post.

Also, are you sure you purchased your items from the right source(https://www.bitmain.com/)? Most of their products have been out of stock for some time already. You probably purchased items from fraudulent sites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:36:24 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:50:26 PM by CyberKuro

one out 100 orders may failed to deliver due to an error from their shipment process or customer didn't submit their address correctly or most case change address.
Yes, there should be a problem during shipment process, but if you provide more information about the orders, we may figure out the real problem.
What kind of ASIC you've ordered? Did you paid in btc or bch? I'm not sure, but the last time I checked, last batch should be paid in bch.
However, there are a some problems about Bitmain failed to deliver customers orders, such as this ; https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bitmain/reviews/
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:33:34 PM

This isn't the right place to tell people about your problem or following up your orders to be delivered. While you are waiting for their delivery, try to look at their trust rating here on forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=156878

There's so much problems they are giving to many customers but maybe it's because they've got tons of orders and they can't cater it altogether.

If you never informed their support with your problem regarding your order, this is what I've seen on their post history answering with some scam accusations that you have to do.
Hi,

It is unfortunate that you had such an experience with a Bitmain order.

Can you please inform us your order number as well as your ticket number so our customer support team can help resolve this problem ASAP?

Regards,

The Bitmain team

cd74reg (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:25:14 AM

I appreciate all of the advice but I have spent at least 30 hours of my precious time writing emails and stressing over the incompetence with the customer service system they have in place. Most responses I receive are, "Please respond using the email address on the account where the order was placed". Those canned responses are usually from the same idiot named XIRU. At first I thought it was funny because the email address they replied that message to was the address on the account. I even pointed it out a few times to no avail.

I wish Bella would come back because she had a pulse and could think like a normal person and not a robot just trying to close a ticket without helping the customer. Also, I am dealing with the actual legitimate Bitmain website. I have received several orders just fine in the past. Problems did not start until I purchased someone else's orders. I paid a lot of BTC to get those orders - of course I could have saved the money if the Bitmain website was modern enough to handle a crowd. I was up-front with Bitmain about my purchase of those orders. Before I claimed those orders I checked Bitmain's policy and found it was ok to do it. Today I feel like they are trying to set an example of me since they since changed the policy regarding buying other account orders. I took my action only before they made the policy change but I feel like they just don't care. If the orders were shipped out within 2 months then it would not have been a problem but that is hard to explain to someone in customer service who is already not very bright. Rep looks at policy - "Today says not possible to buy other orders". Me: " I bought before policy change", Rep: "Sorry this has always been policy (at least since I started working at Bitmain 2 weeks ago)". I was honest with them when I first requested to update the shipping addresses. I told them it was purchased from someone else and I needed to update the address and explained that it was still going to the USA which was within guidelines. Over 2 months ago I quickly changed the default address on the new accounts I claimed. I put in a tickets to change the shipping address, I sent an email requesting update to shipping address to their Zendesk. I even requested all accounts be combined which they said was not possible. Then 3 weeks ago I see my orders have shipped but they are going to the original address on the order (all non-existent addresses). DHL and UPS cannot change them on-the-fly just by my word because BITMAIN locked address changes where only they can do it. I sent email requests to BITMAIN and opened new tickets and then waited the dreaded typical 3 days for response time while the packages are in time-sensitive shipping limbo. Only to hear, please make the request through the email address on the account - are they for real? Do they not realize I paid them a lot of money and they were not simply giving me something for free?

I do give credit to Bitmain for one reply - they proactively sent an email to say one of my shipments had to be returned to China because the shipper could not make delivery to the address on the order Smiley Then Bitmain asked me to pay for the return customs fees and return shipping and then pay for the new shipping charges back to me. I figured this was just one final slap to say, "hey stupid, we mine all the value from your crypto before we sell anything to the public and then sell you the equipment that is not worth our time using for mining the crumbs, and now if you buy something you will get nothing in return plus we give you a customer service experience you will never forget - SUCKER!!!!!"

I don't like to post financial information but I have spent close to 6 figures on their equipment.It took some obvious head pounding and greed but now I am no longer willing to make any future purchases with Bitmain. They probably do not care as others will fill my void but there is definitely room for competition - Canaan offered me a very good experience before and after I purchased equipment from them earlier this year. Besides after the D3 shipping delay and difficulty rise fiasco and my recent experience, in hindsight, I would have definitely saved a lot of money buying antminer equipment indirectly.

I have all the correspondence/email chains if someone from upper management at Bitmain is concerned about me. Most of my dealing with DHL and UPS regarding these shipments were done by phone or website message submissions. In all my years, i have never seen a company like Bitmain that is able to exist for very long when treating customers this way. I cannot be the only customer they did this to as they have done this to me on several recent orders.

Thank you for reading.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: