Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:47:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet should starters use?  (Read 868 times)
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Starters should ue coinbase, its easy and safe. Its for both bitcoin and ethereum.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:50:30 PM

MyEtherwallet, Electrum, Mycellium,waveslite wallet this our my wallets.. you can use this to save your bitcoin. pretty sure that their are alot of hard wallet in the market you can buy one.

Zinkin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:50:50 PM

Starters should ue coinbase, its easy and safe. Its for both bitcoin and ethereum.
Well it depends on what kind of starter this person is, maybe he us an investor or maybe he is just like most of the people here who are joining campaigns and doing some jobs.

Coin-based wallets are indeed good for starters, easy use and access. It is quite the common thing for those people here experienced and inexperienced. We can also use it as our temporary holding safe if you know what I mean, just make sure for the security of it. I mean like every wallet should be.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:51:17 PM

I started off using blockchain. It is a good wallet and safe. I love it's look and it gives you all the information you want to know. It works well and has good security. When I think of Bitcoin and handling bitcoin I think of blockchain. It even has nice buttons to click. It also has it's own block explorer.

Shivasenap

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:56:23 AM

If you have just started then use blockchain.info and after few days start using electrum
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:58:39 AM

Use electrum.It is good for beginners.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SainagBurra

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:58:59 AM

If you want to store bitcoins use electrum or exodus.If you want to store ETH, use myetherwallet

Electroneum
SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:59:13 AM

Exodus or coinomi are the best wallets for multi coins. But you are a beginner so use electrum
Strox18

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:10:14 AM

I use eidoo wallet for ethereum and multibitHD for bitcoin.
Yala yolo
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:35:42 AM

Well, I believe that web wallet is easier to use than any other kind of wallets but it is generally not recommended keeping funds on the web wallet because there is always a risk factor associated when you keep your funds in the custody of someone else. However, you can use the securely generated paper wallet to store 90% of your Bitcoins and you can keep 10% on the web wallets.
ozymandiaz (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

thank you all for your help guys, you know Im a newbie so if there is anyone with a free time who would help me about my starter pack can message me? ı have a few questions too It would be awesome to get answers from pros! thank you guys I am going to decide between coinbase electrum and blockchain Smiley you can still reply to your tips to this topics it would be very helpful for me
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:47:41 PM

Hey guys Im planning to buy bitcoins but I just want to investment little amount of money, not planning to exchange anything. Which wallet should I use for my iPhone or MacBook do you recommend ? Which one would be safer?
In that case you should use desktop wallet. Like bitconcore or electrum.For online wallet you can use coinbase or blockchain.info but on ne wallet is always risky
zareva

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:27 PM

I use Blockchain.info  Smiley
princeabba

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:54:42 PM

I am using luno android apps as my bitcoin wallet. Hope am safe
wolf1k

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:41:46 PM

As a newbie I reccomend blockchain wallet which is pretty nice and elegant. I also use MyEtherWallet which is awesome as well. I haven't yet needed other wallets since I am at the beginning and these are the only 2 I used so far Grin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:44:24 AM

TRY COINOMI OR MYETHERWALLET FOR TOKENS

Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:44:00 AM

If you are a starter use good online wallet like blockchain or coinbase.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:55:22 AM

Do you want to buy a little bitcoin and store it? i advise you should use electrum wallet which very easy to use for your purpose
Baby Gold

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

Do you want to buy a little bitcoin and store it? i advise you should use electrum wallet which very easy to use for your purpose
electrum, is that wallet base on website ?
i still using my exchanger wallet, because i only faucet user. It's time to me to pick or use another wallet ?
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:26:11 AM

Check out this, really good thread about wallets https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1631151.0 Wink

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: