Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:03:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten great Reasons I invested in POWR  (Read 721 times)
jono_t2000 (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:12 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 09:53:27 PM by jono_t2000

The below are ten of the top reasons I invested in Power Ledger and why it IS bound to be a premium crypto in 2018

1) The CEO - The CEO is the mayor of Perth (major city in Australia) and has a degree in disruptive technology
2) Working Product - Already trialed in Australia and New Zealand successfully with current further ongoing trial happening right now in India
3)Potential Growth - Coinmarketcap has yet to be updated but the circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens (which makes Mcap around 50 million mark) so still young plenty of growth
4)Exchanges - Got on Binance the very first day ICO tokens were released and has another major exchange listing to be announced very soon
5) Staking -  The token is not just a trading token but allows you to stake your POWR for % of returns from excess solar power sold from solar farms/wind farms etc
6) The market - Sunpower (one of the oldest solar power manufacturers around) have released research showing solar power market will be worth $5 TRILLION within 20 years.
7) The fanbase - The telegram has approximately 7000 subscribers and their Twitter has 11,000 subscribers and it is growing everyday.
8 ) Country behind it - Power Ledger is recognised as the first major Cryptocurrency out of Australia and has been on the nightly news and newspapers several times and Australians like to support their own
9 ) Big Players - Power Ledger recently completed presentation to The NSW government and Elon Musks offices have also signalled an interest and asked to review Power Ledgers material
10) Exciting Projects - Selling excess power to your neighbor is only 1 of Power Ledgers projects, in fact they will be releasing the first ever Electric Vehicle Charging Station on the blockchain before the end of the year

Here are some additional articles which really highlight the potential of Power Ledger and what an amazing Crypto it really is

https://medium.com/@jonoturner/why-power-ledger-is-a-game-changer-to-the-electricity-industry-83b442948ee4

https://medium.com/@jonoturner/power-ledger-making-the-powr-work-for-you-cfcea8d82e1c

https://steemit.com/elon/@cyberquoll/is-elon-musk-buying-powr-coin

Do your own research and thank me later  Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Gornidah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

Just wait when it got listed at BitTrex... MOON! Cheesy
juan_tee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

Should we just HODL long term?
Captain Diabetes

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:05:36 AM

Just wait when it got listed at BitTrex... MOON! Cheesy

its on now,,,,  we gonna be racing our lambos on the moon.
No2xLOL

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:10:26 AM

I agree with your points and I invested a bit as well.  My main concern is that someone could build a competitor using an already established blockchain or iota.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:50 AM

The below are ten of the top reasons I invested in Power Ledger and why it IS bound to be a premium crypto in 2018

1) The CEO - The CEO is the mayor of Perth (major city in Australia) and has a degree in disruptive technology
2) Working Product - Already trialed in Australia and New Zealand successfully with current further ongoing trial happening right now in India
3)Potential Growth - Coinmarketcap has yet to be updated but the circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens (which makes Mcap around 50 million mark) so still young plenty of growth
4)Exchanges - Got on Binance the very first day ICO tokens were released and has another major exchange listing to be announced very soon
5) Staking -  The token is not just a trading token but allows you to stake your POWR for % of returns from excess solar power sold from solar farms/wind farms etc
6) The market - Sunpower (one of the oldest solar power manufacturers around) have released research showing solar power market will be worth $5 TRILLION within 20 years.
7) The fanbase - The telegram has approximately 7000 subscribers and their Twitter has 11,000 subscribers and it is growing everyday.
8 ) Country behind it - Power Ledger is recognised as the first major Cryptocurrency out of Australia and has been on the nightly news and newspapers several times and Australians like to support their own
9 ) Big Players - Power Ledger recently completed presentation to The NSW government and Elon Musks offices have also signalled an interest and asked to review Power Ledgers material
10) Exciting Projects - Selling excess power to your neighbor is only 1 of Power Ledgers projects, in fact they will be releasing the first ever Electric Vehicle Charging Station on the blockchain before the end of the year

Here are some additional articles which really highlight the potential of Power Ledger and what an amazing Crypto it really is

https://medium.com/@jonoturner/why-power-ledger-is-a-game-changer-to-the-electricity-industry-83b442948ee4

https://medium.com/@jonoturner/power-ledger-making-the-powr-work-for-you-cfcea8d82e1c

Good analysis, I like to see more convinced information about why you promote some coins to others, instead of just say it is promising, good, and so on. I took a look at the binance, the price pumped a lot today, about 40%.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:26:29 AM

One more thing you got to add:- It got listed on bittrex Smiley

We are going to see power ledger grow in terms of its price and popularity and just like you said it will be a premium crypto next year.

Fakayode1

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:57:34 AM

I felt bad i missed out on power ledger. Good project will get some in market.
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

I felt bad i missed out on power ledger. Good project will get some in market.
You haven’t missed anything. It’s fresh in the market, slowly growing to a good potential. Why do you think you missed it?
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

POWR is listing on Bittrex now, it means POWR has a strong team, CEO is very famous in politic, and he may succeed in crypto world. Mayor of Perth is astonishing.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

POWR is listing on Bittrex now, it means POWR has a strong team, CEO is very famous in politic, and he may succeed in crypto world. Mayor of Perth is astonishing.
It is a pity that I should read this post early and buy some power coins before it will be listed on bittrex, I think the OP is good at doing research about projects and I hope you can share more information to us.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████