Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fixed price .5 btc casascius coin  (Read 1967 times)
Bigdaddyaz

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:18:37 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

Ok, now I see how this works. I'll take all 20 for 9 BTC Smiley
Bigdaddyaz

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:20:12 AM

CanaryInTheMine, are there still 3 of these left?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 07:59:40 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

so you'd like to pay me .45 btc to receive .5 btc...  really???
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:00:23 AM

CanaryInTheMine, are there still 3 of these left?
yes
Bigdaddyaz

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:35:58 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

No, not really (hence the smiley). I was playing off the fact that the guy above me bid a LOWER amount than me, and you repled with a payment address. I was just continuing the trend as an expression of sarcasm.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:45:05 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

No, not really (hence the smiley). I was playing off the fact that the guy above me bid a LOWER amount than me, and you repled with a payment address. I was just continuing the trend as an expression of sarcasm.
not quite... the person made two separate statements (unlike you).  Bigdaddyaz stated that he will buy all 20. this statement on it's own means just that.  he is going to buy all 20 based on my terms found on OP.  His second statement was to ask where to send 10 btc... he's more than welcome to send me 10 btc. I can find good use for them.  I don't know why or what he would send me 10 btc for, perhaps just out of his kindness?... regardless, I'm still waiting on those 10 btc...

it's important to say what you mean. and mean what you say.
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:46:48 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

not quite... the person made two separate statements (unlike you).  Bigdaddyaz stated that he will buy all 20. this statement on it's own means just that.  he is going to buy all 20 based on my terms found on OP.  His second statement was to ask where to send 10 btc... he's more than welcome to send me 10 btc. I can find good use for them.  I don't know why or what he would send me 10 btc for, perhaps just out of his kindness?... regardless, I'm still waiting on those 10 btc...

correction, btcman said that, not Bigdaddyaz.
Bigdaddyaz

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:21:51 PM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

Ok, point is taken. Won.t try to be funny in the auction thread!

Moving on, I'll take 1 @ 0.85. Where do I send btc?
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:39:26 PM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

please send to: 12ViEn8Y85aZXBqyiTA6s3stJcNapEfEja and then send me a PM with your shipping address as a signed message.
Thanks!
Bigdaddyaz

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:20:59 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

please send to: 12ViEn8Y85aZXBqyiTA6s3stJcNapEfEja and then send me a PM with your shipping address as a signed message.
Thanks!

Done!
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:22:17 AM

I will buy all 20.

Where do I send 10 BTC?

Thanks!

Done!
shipping
CanaryInTheMine (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:31:25 AM

mods, please close.