Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 10:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The truth about the BFL 1000 BTC fund? [Part 2]  (Read 683 times)
jhansen858 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:54:16 AM

Just a heads up, Matthew N. Wright is apparently deleting responses that don't agree with his opinion.  He has deleted every reply I have posted into the thread.  That's his prerogative but it makes the thread seem very one sided.  The true discussion is not getting put in there for all to see, only the negative responses that he agrees with. 

Rather than respond to what I said, my points were simply deleted.  Starting a new thread is the only way to get this here without it getting deleted the second I post it.  I just thought it was important to share that.

My posts that were deleted are below.

You haters are ridiculous.  https://www.smore.com/u1tq

Calling a company scammers over 50 times and then you wonder why they will not give you money and use that as a basis for claiming they are scammers?  You really only weaken your own case by claiming such ridiculous shit.  When I read shit that is clearly retarded, it makes me think the exact opposite of what your saying is true.  So if the BFL thing were somehow still a scam, you have just convinced me its legit due to how stupid what you're saying sounds..

Just throwing that out there.

If I were in his place, I sure as shit wouldn't give a penny to someone who I thought was my mortal enemy and long time non-supporter of things that I personally spent years of my life on trying to make inroads into unexplored territory for be benefit of all.  I don't think that its hypocritical in the slightest to exclude anyone from receiving donations for any reason, even if I don't like the color of your shirt.  Now, as someone who may GIVE money to such a charity, that is who needs to be getting your message.  Your should be saying "would you give money to an organization that wouldn't give me money because I was critical of them?"  If the answer is no, then this action by Josh to exclude you has hurt him and he is not optimizing his strategy by excluding you.  But if the answer is "sure why do i give a shit about these obvious haters, i'm going to donate just to spite them because I'm tired of hearing their constant shit storm of butt hurt negativity" then Josh strategy to exclude you actually helped his cause. 

The reality of the situation is, someone who you feel has somehow slighted you personally by his non performance is in a position of power and you don't think thats right.  We get it.  But if that is the case, why don't you do better.  Why don't you start a company, pull together engineers that can accomplish what they said they would do, with a more honest timeline that you hit perfectly.  Why don't you dethrone him by being a bigger bad ass then he is.  I mean I have mad respect for anyone who can pull together an organization as complex as what they have done and actually pull that off.   As someone who has done something similar personally, I know it took me over 10 years of non stop dedication every day, to get my ideas off the ground.  I had to pull together many good people, and get a huge ball rolling just to even attempt what I did.  And I know that I didn't do this perfectly.  I will admit I have fucked up many times.  Sometimes by simply not being qualified to do what I was trying to do but not knowing it, and sometimes by sheer lack of experience not being able to anticipate pitfalls in my path.  But in the end, on the whole, the world is arguably a better place through my efforts.  Now matter what else you might say, you just can't deny that pulling a multi million dollar company out of your ass and in the end actually delivering on everything you set out to do is impressive.   Be critical, that is good but you must also give someone some fucking props when its due or you will look like nothing more then a bitter shill that has no interest in really presenting a fair and balanced view that people will actually respect and believe.

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: